View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Innocent wandering (luppi) 

Post Innocent wandering (luppi)
I slowly walk the ground as a warm breeze plays with my hair. It has been a long day of lesson and all I want to do is relaxe. I strech feeling my tiny school uniform rise with me. The wind picks up just then and my skirt flys up. I quickly shove it down blushing horribly as I stop and look into the near by woods. No one ever seems to go into them and I wonder why. Shrugging I continue my walk my curiosity growing to the point where I decide to enter the woods not to far in though. I enter about 20 feet in and stand in a small clearing wondering what every one is afriad of.

Last edited by Ivy on Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:04 pm

(Fair warning next time put my name in the title, its good to do that when its just for two people, don't want any other monsters getting my victim ;))

Luppi spotted his victim the minute she walked in the woods, he quickly jumped from tree to tree using his Sonido. He thought of a way to get this girl interested... and it hit him hard. He moved far away from her and in his girly-est voice, "Oh please help me! Anyone please!"

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:08 pm

I look around the area before I hear a voice. Looking in the direction it's coming from I begin to follow it. As I get closer I moved faster hoping no one was hurt or anything of that sort. I stop in a slightly open area looking around not sure where the voice is coming from. "Where are you," I call out?

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:14 pm

"This way, please help me!" he cried as he moved from tree to tree, faster and faster. "Oh God please help me!"

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:18 pm

I continue to follow the voice wondering where this is going to take me. "Alright I'm coming," I call out as I make my way through the forest.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:20 pm

"Oh please help me! Help mphmph!" he screamed and pretended to be muffled and quickly stalked her in the trees above her head.

"This is far enough from everyone else so we won't be interrupted..." he mumbled quietly to himself.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:23 pm

I stop sunddenly and look around trying to see this girl that has been yelling, but I see nothing much trees. "Where are you," I yell into them before the wind picks up again and throws my skirt in the air again.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:26 pm

"My perfect chance he thought to himself..." he jumped out of the tree and lands on her, tackling her to ground and wrestling her, putting his hand over her mouth and chuckling at her.

"Why hello there dear... looking for someone?" he smiled "maybe me?" he said in his feminine voice, he then cackled evilly and smiled down at his perfect catch

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:29 pm

I let out a scream as I am tackled to the ground. "Get off of me, who are you," I scream as I try to through you off of me. "You tricked me," I scream as I fight even more trying to get away.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:31 pm

"Damn, I have to do this so soon?... Strangle Trepadora..." and with that the two of them were caught in a cloud of smoke and in the smoke he wrapped one tentacle around her mouth and used four more to pin down her arms and legs.

When the smoke cleared he smiled at her, "You're quite a catch... aren't you?" he said smirking at her as he leaned in and licked her neck a little.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:35 pm

My eyes go wide as the smoke appears and I find myself trapped where I am.

I squirm as I fell a tongue lick my neck and wonder what this thing on top of me is planning.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:38 pm

My other tentacles start peeling off your clothes as two other tentacles wrap around your firm breasts and caress them. "You're much more attractive when you can't or don't scream" he says and sucks on her neck a little as his free tentacles lay around, waiting to see what they can do.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:45 pm

My panties begin to get a wet spot in them from where I am oddly enough turned on by what is happening. I feel tears begin in my eyes now realizing what is going to happen, but my body forces a moan to escape onto your tenticle.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:49 pm

"You dirty, dirty girl... you're enjoying this..." he said smiling as his tentacles caress and play with your nipples some more. He smiled at her, "I like dirty girls... if I take my tentacle off your mouth will you promise not to scream?" he smiled and sucked on her neck.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:53 pm

I nod helplessly promising not to scream as I whimper soflty. My nipples are completely hard now and my mind clouded by pleasure.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next