View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Practical Training (for Diva) 

Post Re: Practical Training (for Diva)
That seal was broken like the cork on a bottle of champagne. The vessel of her body was tight indeed though she moved slowly. Her tongue hadn't though sweeping over hers, eating at any of her moans. That finger held itself in place. There was no struggle, no plea to stop or cry of pain. Yet she paused for a bit allowing Diva to get use to it.

When her finger did move she did it slowly ensuring that she broke away any remains of that seal so that the next time wouldn't be painful or discomforting, if it were at all as she had no particular knowledge about her species. Diva looked human but already expressed that she was several times stronger than one or at least her given what she knew about that shield and how easily she handled it.

The finger spiraled inside her nice and slow. Her other hand danced up and down the knight's side as she tasted those lips. The points of her nipples pressing against the soft peaks below her as she blanketed the knight beneath her, her heart hammering in her chest all the while as she continued on.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:06 pm

Diva hardly felt any pain from Luna as she broke her holy seal with her gentle finger tip. The knight mybe experincing a brief momment of discomfort as Luna took her precious virginity yet Diva hardly noticed as she was far to pre-occupied with the passion fluttering around her as the pair shared a deep loving kiss that made the knight for a momment care little about anything els.

Luna however did feel Diva's body shutter the momment her finger enter and broke that seal, fallowed by the heavy gasps of pleasure Diva exhaled into their kiss.

Diva made wonderfully cute sounds of pleasure as Luna was free to do as she liked being the one in control as Diva shuttered passionatly under the playful scientist. Feeling their warm bodies rubb agiest each others as Luna touched and teased what she liked, their errect nipples skimmed agiest each others further igniting the desire in the air as Diva couldnt help but run her hands agiest the soft bed sheets gripping the edge of the bed in her momments of pleasure.

Diva letting out soft sweet moans tasting Luna's lips as their tounges duel agiest eachothers in a one sided contest of superemcy over the other, a contest Luna won easily given the knights lack of endurace in this realm she was caught up in as Luna didnt let up for even a momment . Diva eventually was forced to pull away suddenly as she turned her blushing cheek, rolling half onto her side panting heavily for breath befor craning her head back to passionatly moan. "AHHHUHHH! AHH!LUNA! Y-YOUR FINGERS ARE! AH! I-INSIDE! UHAH!..." Diva cried quite loudly, mybe even loud enough that a neihbor could hear them.... however it wasnt certain.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:35 pm

Her responses seemed good. Her finger continued to press into her exploring various angles as her tongue dueled with her own. Above the knight she felt each movement as they breasts slid about each other. Her other hand grasping the curve of one breast, squeezing it then allowing her fingers to skim up and down that flank.

Once she determined that she wasn't harming her with that finger the pace gradually increased. She did smile at the knight once she had been forced to draw away from that kiss. It gave her time to catch her breath and draw out that finger.

Circling her clit thrice she then replaced that finger and added another slowly working in two of them. Her thumb traced over her clit and she smiled. Again she gradually worked up that pace.

“You're doing so well,”
she smiled given her a small break as she pressed her to her back, then tackled a breast, this time eagerly sucking and chewing softly on that nipple every so often.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:06 pm

Diva cried passionate moans of pleasure as Luna went to work on her, the agents fingers not giving her a momments rest as she teased her sensitive flower with expertly tender finger tips. Luna seemed to know exactly were to touch as she sparked up sweet musical notes from the shy knight befor increasing her pace and added a couple of fingers to her now pumping wildly digits.

"Auh! AH! OH GOD! Ah!" Diva cried in pleasure, taking her gods name in vain as Luna brought Diva to the gates of heaven befor attacking her breast with her gapping maw. Diva feeling the agents soft tounge lash agiest her harden errect nipple befor a pinch closed over her tit as one cute violet eye squeezing shut in that momment as she moaned. "AUH! L-LUNA YOUR GOONA.... ah!. GONNA M-MAKE ME! AH!!" Diva cried, hanging by a thread as she trembled agiest the sexual champion Luna.

Last edited by Diva on Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:48 pm

She smiled at that around Diva's breast, her fingers still working on the knight then halting before that fateful moment. Fingers slipped out of her slowly as she lifted herself up on her knees. Her grin evident as she did so.

But she was quick in cutting of Diva's vision as she shifted straddling her face and swiftly getting into a 69 position leaning back down as her sex lowered to Diva's lips. She took hold of her legs easing them further apart but only one remained there. She used the other to rub against her slit with the same two fingers prior to pressing them back inside her.

Nice and slow. Then quick a few times and slow again. She mixed it up, her tongue sweeping against that clit as her own hips began to gyrate slowly from side to side.

Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:22 pm

So close to the edge Diva felt the pull of pleasure as Luna didnt let up her pumping fingers tips until the faithful moment. Diva's body humping agiest that playful digit befor suddenly just like that it stopped. In confusion Diva's eyes lite up only to see Luna raise up off her grinning sinisterly befor doing the unthinkable. Suddenly Diva felt Luna switch her pose now finding the scientists sex directly above her befor the agent suddenly burried her lips into Diva moist sex forcing Diva to let out a new passionate moan asshe instictivly pressed her lips to Luna's own drolling sex, lashing her tounge along her velvet walls slowly having no ideawhat she was doing.

Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:15 pm

She moaned, that tongue had been hitting a sweet spot just outside her entrance. Neither agent or knight truly knew what they had been doing only adding to the excitement of the moment. Her heart pounded against her chest, her own tongue licking and teasing that clit as a shiver rushed down then up her spine.

It was surreal doing this, her fingers pressed into that sex twisting a little as they made their descent. She gave no instructions other then moaning out whenever she liked something, the more she liked it the louder she was.

She had not been too worried about being heard figuring that they had to be heard by now not that anyone was going to do a thing about it. Maybe gossip a little as to who she was with the other night, not that Luna was worried about it.

For the moment her tongue and fingers did most of her work for her. With her other hand she began to caress her nearest leg as she tossed herself into the moment.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:49 am

Like Luna Divacwas tossed into the momment, tasting the sweetness of the agent above her as she passionatly licked Lunas blossem as she did the same to hers. Diva wantingly trembling under the agent as each lash of her tounge pushed her a inch closer to heaven, forcing her to cry and moan muffled sweet sounds into the agents sex as she wraped her arms around the agents legs in the heat ofthe momment and pressed her lips flush to Luna flower as the knights tounge speared deeper exploring Luna as Diva was only called by the sounds the scientist made.

Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:53 am

“Ah!” She gasped out between licks of that pearl. More moans spilled from her lips, muffled as she worked. The slurping sound of her finger pressing inside her resounded in her ears as she experienced the warmth in that touch beneath her as her legs were held.

Shuddering as that tongue advanced between her moist folds she paused for a brief moment. That seal within her had been reached, beyond which fingers, tongue or toys never breached. Her heartbeat increased at the unexpected nature of what was to happen next.

Things had seemed to slow down then pause. Someone suddenly hit play where everything seemed to flow around her once more as she pressed down, her breasts pressing against her lower torso, her tongue pressing down firmer on that clit. Her lower body had not descended though, nor had it retreated any remaining where it was so that the knight could move at whatever pace she established.

Her finger twisted one way then the other as she pressed it inside her. Screwing into her then out limited by the range of movement in her wrist but making a good effort nonetheless.

Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:14 pm

Diva was acting on pure instinct as she speared her tounge deeply into Luna's wonderfuly sweet flower, tasteing the scientist necter flow over her tounge in the heat of their love making. Diva shuddering with the lovly scientist the more she felt luna play with her.

"Mghahh!" Diva moaned into the scientists sex as she tightly held Luna's legs. The knighs hands gently rubbing the back of Luna's thighs and the curve of her rear befor breaking her lips free from her sex to breath for a brief momment before diving back into to passionatly feast on Luna's wonderfuly tastey flower.

Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:56 am

There was a moment of pain as that seal was breached. She tensed, the pain was brief quickly going fro a stabbing pain to more of one of discomfort that she hardly felt as she was overpowered through the pleasure that had been visited upon her. Pleasure and pain battled against one another before that pain ebbed, defeated by the greater sensation that swept over her.

She shuddered, moaning out unable to control herself. The heat of those strong hands held her in place. Her hips squirmed restlessly from side to side as Diva removed her mouth from her. She panted once that tongue returned quickly generating those juices even further.

A warmth fluttered in her stomach sweeping throughout her body as she felt the increasing pressure as her pleasure mounted further.

“Oh God! I think – I think I'm, UHHH!” Her own orgasm built up then slammed into her, her finger dancing wildly inside that pussy hearing the slurping sounds as she went back to licking that clit between her own gasps and moans.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:09 am

Diva heard Luna's sweet loving moans as she couldnt stop her self. Diva wanted more, wanted to hear more as she wantingly lash her silky smooth tounge along Luna's velvety sex, lapping up the sweet necter. Diva's finger tips teasing the agents special peril as she danced her tounge over Luna's sensitive sex as the beutiful scientist did the same to her.

Diva was overwhelmed by the sensation of pleasure and lust that she couldnt stop her self from pleasuring the agent for even a momment befor finilly they both reached the peak of their combined efforts. "Auh! L-luna!! Ah! I-i... m-me too! UHHAHHH!" Diva gasped betwen soft licks, her body trembling at the sensation of Luna's finger tips and soft exploring tounge as the knights awaiting climax washed over her into the pleasing orgasm Luna was working so hard for.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:34 am

It had been electric. That tongue, Those fingers. She had touched herself in the past though never so deeply and never did she have the warmth of another as an encouragement. There had been no shortage to the amount of nectar she produced. Nor her moans.

“AH! OH! AHHH!”

When they came she laid there on top of her for panting for a few minutes. Afterward she peeled herself off of her shifting then laying beside her. There lips touching, she could taste herself and Diva there. Using her tongue to dance against her own a hand slid up and down her side groping her breast on occasion, tweaking her nipple then sliding her hand away.

“That was terrific. You don't have to leave any time soon, do you?”

Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:10 pm

Such passion and lust fueled Diva in the momments be for their joined release. Diva wanted the agents sweet taste, she wanted it bad, no she needed it bad, Diva didnt care how she got it as wildly lash her tounge along that velvet smooth sex. Diva teasting Lunas sweet necter as the wonderful agent came sailing off the edge into bliss with the knight, syncing their orgasm as Luna gushed a splash of love over Divas cute face buried deeply between her thighs befor Diva collapsed back into the soft fluffy bed after completing her quest.

Diva rested in the aftherglow of her orgasm, heavily panting, her lips and cheeks shiney with Lunas release. The game they played leaving the sexual novice of a knight exhausted as Luna would find afther she rotated off Divas cute flushed face. Diva quickly finding Luna back at her side, their lips pressed together in a passionate kiss of tounge wresling amazment that instantly re-ignited her heart into a throbbing rappid beat Luna would feel as she teased those perky swollen breasts as Diva tasted her self on the agents lips befor their kiss broke allowig the pair to finilly catch their breath.

"I-i dont have words to discribe what happened....*pant*..." Diva said softly as she closed her eyes and rested with Luna on the messy bed. ".. no...*pant*... The order has not sent us any requests.... *pant*.... I'm free to be here until they call...." Diva awnsered softly.

Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:40 am

A smile washed over her features as she listened to those breathless words. Her hand and fingers continued to play over a breast and she nodded when the knight finished. There was no need to remain silent for long, her mind had been made up in an instant.

“Then stay here, at least until you have to go.” She knew that the knight couldn't stay on the base indefinitely, that she would be called back in time. Even if it weren't right away then they would have to brake for more training and simulations but she had a few of her own that she wished to run throughout the night once they caught there breath.

Too much work arranging a room and so forth anyway at the time when staying here was just as easy. There were no real words that could capture the euphoric sensations she had been feeling. Her prior attempt falling. But they had the here and now which she was going to take advantage of as best as she could, especially now that there was nothing holding them back any longer.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next