View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 First day... (open) 

Looking at her new cards, Krystal's lips purse in contemplation. Her eyes leave the cards, and look around the room at her friends, trying to size up her friends, and their hands.

"Well Emily?"

Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:32 am
Profile YIM

"Umm, I'll, uhh...." She stared hard at her hand. "I'll keep these..."

I love being cute!

Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:44 pm
Profile YIM

I discarded a card, and picked up another. I had to fight to keep my eyebrow from raising, looking my cards over.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:32 pm
Profile WWW

Krystal nodded, looking left and right at the toher girls. Since she was to the right of Madison, it was actually up to Emily to call, or up the anti. She collasped her cards together, and motioned to Emily, "Well, Emily, it's up to you to either up the anti, or call. Umm, you know how to play poker, right?"

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:09 am
Profile YIM

"I thought it was losers have to give up a piece of clothing...." I said, raising an eyebrow. "After all, calling or whatnot wouldn't really be needed right now, no?"

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:33 am
Profile WWW

Krystal smiled, shaking her head lightly, "Well nomally we'd each have more than 3 items to play around with... How about we just see who has the best hand, we will do 2 draws per hand, and the person with the lowest hand at the end loses 1 piece of clothing?"

Krystal smiled at her idea, for with it she'd be able to change her hand, hopefully for the better.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:29 pm
Profile YIM

"That sounds good to me! I um, I guess I call!" She smiled and looked at the other girls. She didn't know why she was so exited about this...

I love being cute!

Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:59 am
Profile YIM

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:10 am
Profile WWW

Krystal smiled, looking at Emily. "Well then Emily, on the second go around, do you need any more cards? Madison, I'd like one card, if you please."

Krystal prayed lightly, knowing she'd do well if she got the right card.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:41 pm
Profile YIM

"Umm... no... I think I'll keep these..."

I love being cute!

Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:13 pm
Profile YIM

I kept mine, and traded out a card, my eyes watching them to give away any indication as to what their hand is.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:57 am
Profile WWW

Krystal smiled, bouncing in the seat, and looked to Emily first, "So you ready to show your cards, or do you want to fold, and save yourself from loseing any clothes?"

Krystal set her cards face down on the table, and slid her hands under her legs as she sat cross-legged on the pillow, and continued to bounce from side to side, grinning lightly.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:15 pm
Profile YIM

"Too late to fold now." I said as I smiled and laid mine down. A pair of eights, an Ace, and a pair of threes made up my hand. "Two pair."

Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:06 pm
Profile WWW

Krystal's eyes widened as she looked over at Emily, "Well, what do you have then, miss Emily?"

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:15 pm
Profile YIM

Emily grinned widely and laid down her cards.

"Full house, kings on tens!"

I love being cute!

Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:07 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next