View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Prison Break [Vespira] 

Post Re: Prison Break [Vespira]
Cece let out murmurs when her mouth was stuffed with a tentacle. The girl's tight mouth squeezed around it, while saliva was endlessly being produced to cover the appendage. She could feel her legs spread apart, though the Texan tried with all her might to pull her legs in so that she could grind against the snake woman. While the tentacle was still inside her mouth, saliva trickled down the side of her lips. Her thoughts began to fade as she stared into Vespira's deep eyes. The white glint in her emerald green eyes soon disappeared. Her widened eyes soon returned to a more relaxed and submissive look. As the tentacle slid out of her mouth, the pink-haired girl would keep her mouth open, and her tongue sticking out. A torrent of memories rushed into the young girl's head, as per Vespira's demand. The girl recalled being knocked up by the lizardmen, being touched by the other slaves, and most importantly, having a nice, firm slab of Vespira's meat wedged between the human's moist velvet folds. Her body was practically a mess, now sensitive to practically every touch she recieved.

"Ah..." Cece tried to say something to Vespira - to beg for forgiveness - but no words would come out of her mouth. She could only listen to the alien's demands and fulfill it accordingly. As soon as the tendrils released the Texan girl, she collapsed onto the ground. The girl laid there for a few seconds, panting feverously while the venom completely overtook her body. Long, pink strands of hair were scattered in all directions. She looked up at Vespira, then slowly rose to her feet. The human girl went to the side and began to undo the bindings, freeing Vespira's tail and arms. "Y-Yes master... I-I will return to my room..." She said half-heartedly. Cece clicked the prison door open and closed it from behind before heading upstairs.

She stumbled to her sleeping quarters, where Cece would fall onto her bed. Laying on her stomach, Cece grabbed a hold of her pillow and squeezed it tightly, all while rubbing her legs against the fabric of her bed sheets. "Vespira... Vespira...!"

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:29 pm

Vespira hissed with annoyance when her chamber was sealed once more. She left with the annoying stench of a disobedient slut who thinks she is entitled to more than she could ever deserve. Since the stupid creature could not figure it out on her own, Vespira had branded the poor girl's mind with clear facts. Facts that would tear at the agent until she either gets her act together or rips herself apart.

Vespira could have tried to leave her cell but that was too risky. She did not know all the security measures available in this ship. She was also out numbered on this ship. Failure would result in her being subdued once again and most likely unable to make another attempt before reaching the ship's destination.

But if this did fail and she was taken into ADD custody, Vespira could take some solace knowing that the traitor involved would suffer for the rest of her miserable existence. The Gorgonian would return to resting. Meanwhile, Cece would be forced to think about her wonderful little moments as a whore including the moments where she begged for more. The venom throbbed inside the human's veins, leaving her body aching for relief. Mental blocks prevented her from gaining any satisfaction from any other source. Cece tried to take what did not belong to her and now she had the very thing she desired taken away in return.

The very source of the agent's bliss was in that cell. She tried to take what did not belong to her and it was apparent that Vespira was not pleased by such attempts by the former slave. Not only did Cece fail to arouse the Gorgonian enough to see that thick scaled cock, she displeased Vespira more than any slave. How could Cece hope to return to Vespira's good graces when she is seen a below even the most lowly of slaves?

Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:50 pm

Had Cece not taken the crime lord seriously? She had done what was asked of her - or at least what she thought the mistress wanted. Her head felt euphoric, and it was hard not to disobey Vespira, even if the woman was being sarcastic. The pink-haired girl was curled up into a ball on her bed, with a blanket pulled tightly over her neck. The outline of her body could faintly be seen, as well as any wrinkles from the blanket. Thighs rubbed and pressed up against one another uncomfortably, trying to extinguish the heat between her legs. All Cece could think about was that cursed snake. Memories flowed back into her body - one where she was surrounded by fellow slaves, lizardmen, and her mistress. Drool trickled down from her lips and made a small messy spot on her bed sheets. "M-My head..." Cece pressed the back of her hand against her forehead as if to see if she had a headache.

There was only one way to quell these feelings.

---

In the middle of the night, two pairs of footsteps could be heard. However, space had no nighttime. Rather, this was the time when most agents went to sleep and few were awake. "W-Where are you taking me, Cece?" A feminine voice called out in a worried tone. The two people made their way in front of Vespira's cell. "I-I think Vespira escaped..." Cece's voice was heard. The sound of punching codes could be heard. When the door to the cell opened, two girls stood next to one another. One was a pink-haired girl in a loose grey sweater, and bright pink booty shorts. The other was her friend - a short blue-haired girl with a rather modest body compared to her partner. "I-I'm sorry..." Cece whispered, pushing the girl into the cell.

"Cece?!" The agent fell on the ground, and immediately turned around to run out of the cell. But it was too late. The doors were closed once more.

Monsters:

Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:39 pm

Vespira heard the approach of two agents. Her chamber unsealed, revealing the scent of Cece and someone else. The unsuspecting woman was pushed into the Gorgonian's cell before the other desperate agent immediately closed the door behind her supposed ally.

It was unknown what Cece's full plan was but Vespira wasted little time in binding the blue haired girl. A hand grasped the woman's throat, preventing the agent from making a sound as those slitted pupils gazed into Vespira's new prey.

Cece heard a brief struggle but little more than that. The silence was deafening before the soft hissing voice of Vespira proceeded to ask the agent questions. She asked for name, rank, and role on the ship. Who did Cece bring her and what assistance could this new thrall provide? It was doubtful Cece would be able to bring every agent on the ship into Vespira's cell.

Vespira whispered softly, leaving Cece guessing what was being hissed. That serpent-like hiss always sent shivers through the agent's spine whenever Vespira whispered. Now, this other agent was getting that wonderful sensation.

After several minutes, Vespira spoke loud enough for Cece to hear. "Why did you bring her to me?" Vespira hissed, "You claimed you did not need your Misstresss anymore. What are you hoping to gain by helping the one you betrayed, hmm?"

Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:41 am

Cece wrapped both hands around her ears, with elbows tucked towards her chest. She lowered her head and allowed her pink hair to flow down over her eyes. She had given Vespira a very valuable agent - Erina Goldman. Erina was a proficient hacker, who was able to bypass programs. She knew the ship's codes inside and out, and could single-handedly take the ship down if she so pleased. But there was no pure intention from Cece's view. She knew that she had upset Vespira, and the only way to the crimelord's heart was by giving up a female body to the alien. Cece's nipples were hardened, and her womanhood was moist just from the thought of what desires that girl had gone through. It was as if the girl was being consumed by the snake entirely. Instead of having her entire body eaten, Cece was sure that Erin's entire body was set ablaze by pleasure. Pure bliss awaited the unsuspecting girl.

The girl sank down onto her knees, with her hands still over her ears. "I-I don't know! I'm here to protect the galaxy, but all I can think about... all I can think about..." Cece rubbed her thighs together. "...Is you."

Monsters:

Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:26 am

"Protect the galaxy from what, for whom?" Vespira hissed, "Such heroic claimss mean nothing. You humanss finally reached the sstars and decided how all other races should act and behave. If the galaxy needed protecting from anything, it is from you."

"Now, your view has been soiled. I took you in and introduced you to a world the rest of humanity wantss to take from you. You cannot sstop thinking about it because deep down, that is all you ever wanted. You wanted to be claimed, taken, and useful to others. You know that when I am transsfered that they will have no further use for you and your own ssource of ssalvation will be long gone."

"But, I grow weary of lecturing a brat who fails to know better." Cece could hear Erina moaning as Vespira began to thrust her hips, the lewd slap of their bodies making contact audible through the small vent they spoke through so many times already. "You brought me thisss woman. What is it you want me to do with her, hmm?" Vespira teased, she wanted to Cece to admit her intentions. Cece knew the best case would be Vespira escaped. The worst case would be Vespira subdues the entire crew and they all will take part in restoring Vespira's personal harem. Was that what Cece wanted? Erina's groans helplessly as the lewd sounds of sex were heard inside the cell.

Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:55 am

The words sunk into her flesh like poison. Even though Cece was protected by a powerful wall, she could feel figurative fangs digging into the neck. It beckoned the pink-haired girl to sin - no - to follow her own desires. Of all the times she thought of Vespira, even after she escaped, was far too numerous. As Cece opened her lips, a bridge of saliva appeared between her lips. "W-Wait! I'm sorry! I'll listen, I promise!" She cried out childishly. She reached out towards the door. Her legs were growing cold from the floor, while her upper body was heating up. Cece's body grew numb. "P-Please, let's make a deal! I'll help free you and give you Erina. Then you can abduct me and do all sorts of naughty things to me. O-Okay?"

The pink-haired girl seemed already pent on desire, even though she hadn't yet recieved a reply from her mistress. She crawled over to the door and clicked a few buttons, opening the cell permanently, as well as disabling any sort of bindings or weapons fixed on the crime lord.

"Be free~"

Monsters:

Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:42 pm

Cece could only think of one thing right now and that was on how to feel what Erina was feeling. The only response was the agent's helpless groans. Erina's gasps and cries grew higher in pitch until Cece managed to open the door. Cece saw Erina's body arch as a visible bulge in her belly showed how deep Vespira's cock was reaching. The agent's eyes rolled back as she screamed, cumming as the Gorgonian released her hot alien spunk directly into the woman's womb.

Vespira held Erina upright, showing that slack expression in the agent's face. The alien criminal pulled the agent off her rod with a wet slurp, throwing the woman at Cece. "I cannot move freely here, you sstupid girl," Vespira hissed, "If anyone findss me, they will ssound the alarm. You will take that hacker and use her to free my harem and mysself. You will turn over thiss ship to me, ssubdue the crew... All of them."

"I will not abduct you again. You will come crawling back to me when you finish your tassk and voice your ssins to your Misstresss... If you are sincere, perhapss I will take you back. Do you undersstand? I am certain Erina will help you with your excesss need until then." The Gorgonian was not going to just run away empty handed. She was going to take back what belonged to her plus interest. She could not risk detection and would let the hacker and engineer deal with the crew. With their expertise, they should have a handle on the ship itself. The serpent woman sat back down on her coils. This filthy cell did not meet her approval. But, Vespira was patient. She would have her throne back one way or another.

Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:54 pm

The pink-haired girl had expected to forget all about her sins. She thought that by opening the door, she would have been rewarded the same fate as Erina. However, she could only look on into the cell. Her defeated comrade fell, almost lifelessly, onto the ground. Her pants were quiet, and eyes rolled up. White cream had been pouring out of her nether lips. It was a scene that definitely made Cece wet her pants. Cece slowly entered into the cell and grabbed a hold of her friend. "I-I'm sorry." She whispered, clasping the agent tightly in her arms. The girl glanced up and set her friend down. There was no way the two would be able to overturn the prison ship. Surely, they would be able to assist Vespira with her escape, but a massive prison break was out of the question. The two would instantly be cast off as traitors to the ADD if they were found out.

Cece crinkled her hands into fists. She was no more than a tool used by Vespira. The pink-haired girl was only one of the many girls that this crime lord indulged in. To this, Cece felt sick to her stomach. She was being used by the serpent and tossed away. But the prospects of indulging herself in the crime lord and her harem of girls and armies of lizardmen seemed to excite her. The pink-haired girl shook her head. "I-I'll leave Erina out of this." She whispered. Barely able to stand up without strings of fluid dripping down her thighs, Cece disappeared from the prison. She had made sure to keep the cell open. It was a risky move, but one she'd have to risk nonetheless.

Being a mechanic, Cece hurried her way through the ship's corridor. It was normal for a mechanic to check the ship's engines. Only mechanics were allowed into the room, as these engines had complex machinery that should otherwise not be tampered with. She had explained to a guard that it was a regular maintainance check. When Cece entered into the engine room and returned back out, she falsely pointed out an overheated engine. The pink-haired girl explained the tools she needed, and the fact that this overheating usually caused only small problems. Though, there were possibilites of larger issues. As Cece entered into the engine room a second time, she made sure to tamper with the engines herself. With a few misaligned cogs and gears, the ship would eventually falter. Cece left the room and returned to the prison room.

By the time Cece had arrived at the prison room, the ship's lights were flickering. The restraints on Vespira had been turned off, and the various cells holding back her harem were unlocked. Cece's heart was beating rapidly. As she stood in front of the serpent with both hands folded in front of her, she quietly announced the news.

"The ship will malfunction within five minutes. It will remain offline for ten minutes, in which you are free to do whatever you please."

Monsters:

Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:56 am

If Cece had not be branded a traitor already due to her previous abduction, it was doubtful the ADD could brand any agent that had been taken into slavery. It was a flaw but an understandable one. Depending on the method and level of training, it can be hard for a former agent to remember what they were fighting for.

It did not really matter to Vespira. Cece would keep crawling back to her one way or another. Whether the Gorgonian would keep Cece was an entirely different matter. Betrayal was a harsh sin and Vespira was one to never forget such grievous wrongdoings. The task to earn forgiveness had to be of equivalent weight and difficulty. With Cece forcing Vespira to give up her ship and personal harem, it was only fair that the same was asked of the agent. Vespira would take this ship and its crew. The alien serpent would tolerate nothing less.

Time passed before the lights started to flicker inside Vespira's cell. Her bindings and the door unlocked. The Gorgonian saw Cece standing and waiting. The other cells had been opened as well. There was no sign Erina. Was the hacker handling another task? No. If she was, Cece would have mentioned it. Subduing the entire crew would have been much easier with the aid of a hacker.

"When I give you ressourcess to use, use them," Vespira hissed, "It is like you are trying to fail. If I were to grade you on your human scale, I would ssay thiss was a D overall. Erina did not know better yet and thusss earned my attention. You are ssupposed to be trained, sskilled, an example for other petss to follow. I wonder if you put thiss much effort when working with the ADD... Perhapss I should just leave you with them sso you can hinder their progresss with your lack of initiative..."

The Gorgonian slithered past Cece. Cece may have hoped for a reward then but now Vespira was on the clock. Fifteen minutes to subdue the crew. The women that made up Vespira's harem approached. A number of them were former ADD agents and others were exotic alien races.

"Take usss to the armory," she ordered Cece.

While the lights were still only flickering, Vespira and her harem went to the armory. They bypassed the lock and subdued any agents that were found at the door or inside. There, the harem grabbed what weapons they could find and use. All but emergency power suddenly shut down, starting the ten minute timer.

Vespira's harem dispersed, former agents guiding the others to quickly spread out and subdue the crew in a quick and efficient manner. Some of the harem plus Cece were led by Vespira as they headed for the bridge of the ship. There, the slaves threw stun grenades and opened fire to take out any and all resistance.

Agents were dragged into the cells where they would be held in stasis. Others were thrown into normal cells. The Captain of the ship remained on the bridge, bound and left watching as Cece remained at Vespira's side.

Vespira's hand stroked across Cece's cheek. The first gentle show of affection in what felt like an eternity. "You did very well, my little pet," Vespira hissed as the Captain watched, "You worked sso hard to convince them to try and attack me. They could not resisst the opportunity to capture me. And now, you have given me new agentss to join my harem and thiss wonderful little ship. I am certain the Captain has many ssecretss to tell. But firsst..."

The Gorgonian hissed softly as her long erect phallus slid free from hiding. "Tell your preciousss Captain why you did all thisss... Tell her what you remember now..." Vespira snapped her fingers, beckoning her pet to remembered the memories suppressed in her mind while also commanding her to come claim her reward. Tendrils sprout forth, spreading over Cece's aching body. They squeezed those heavy breasts and stroked those tender inner thighs. The tips of others traced those flushed netherlips, goading more of those love juices to drool out in anticipation of what's to come.

Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:37 am

The pink-haired girl was already a mess by the time she stood in front of Vespira. A pool of juices were at her feet while she stood in front of the crimelord. She lowered her head and quietly replied to Vespira's criticism. "Yes, I'll keep that in mind next time, mistress." She rubbed her thighs back and forth. Hearing that she had displeased the serpent sent a surge of fear through her mind. She had somehow wished that she had her collar over her neck, so that she could taste any bit of pleasure that Vespira had withdrawn from her. She had taken the insults to heart and hoped that Vespira was only teasing about keeping her behind. Cece didn't dare to look as the Gorgonian slithered past her. Only when the alien slithered past her did Cece look over her shoulder. Quiet emerald eyes watched Vespira's lovely body sway back and forth. Vespira ordered Cece to take them to the armory. Without hesitation, Cece replied. "Yes, mistress."

Each passing minute was building guilt in the poor girl's heart. She could only watch as her fellow agents were restrained while the group of escapees made their way to the weapon room. It was too late to turn back. Even if Cece sought to strike Vespira down, or any of her soldiers, she'd be condemned to a fate worse than death. All she could do was to keep her head down and hope that any agents that spotted her assumed that they had taken her captive. Fingernails dug into the side of her thighs. She was ashamed at her selfishness. All of this was done just so she could taste the pleasure once more. It was clear that whether it was in the eyes of the ADD or Vespira, Cece had sinned.

The group marched on and claimed the ship in no time. The captain had been tied up at the bridge of the ship. Cece didn't dare make eye contact with the captain. She thought that she'd be able to fade into the background while Vespira claimed the ship. Instead, a hand grabbed a hold of her cheek - much to her fear. Her feet grew cold as warm blood rushed to her chest. Lips parted ever so slightly. Cece looked up at the serpent. Wavering eyes glanced back at her captain. What would her captain think of this? The girl's eyes turned back towards the serpent. This was her chance. She had to speak out against the serpent! When Cece opened her mouth, she saw something growing at the corner of her vision. She looked down and saw a large, throbbing member emerging from Vespira's folds. "A-ahh..." Cece's rebellious thought was cut short. She tried to shake her quivering legs by grabbing a hold of her skirt with both hands. "Aaaah...!"

Waves of memories shot back into her mind, causing Cece to climax on the spot. Lewd juices stained her orange skirt and spilled down her legs. Drool trickled down the side of her lip. Her body felt sensitive, with each tentacle rubbing against her body reminding her of the forbidden pleasures. Her soaked pussy was played with by tentacles. Cece closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. She hated herself so much for saying this. But she needed it. She wanted it.

"I did it so I could taste more of your cock! I want to be toyed with by the mistress, her harem, and her lizardmen!" Cece shouted out. She didn't dare look at the captain. Cece feared what the captain would think. And to be saying such shameful things before her superior was embarrassing beyond measure. Cece sobbed.

Monsters:

Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:11 am

"Do not keep me waiting, you dirty little whore," Vespira hissed,

The tentacles continued to writhe and stroke over the woman's body. Breasts bulged outwards with every harsh squeeze of those flexible coils. With her giant tail wrapped around the chair, Vespira sat in the Captain's chair. Her scaled phallus stood proudly in full view of Cece's crying eyes.

This was the agent's reward. No one would take it from her. She knew the Captain was watching as heat flooded those glistening cheeks. Cece did have something to distract her from those eyes watching her though and it stood a full mast, waiting to be worshiped like it deserved. The lovely agent felt the rough scales against her tongue when she licked the throbbing underside. She could feel the heat radiating from the still growing shaft. Cece knew that if she continued to serve, this would be inside her time and time again just before.

Vespira would wait, letting Cece remember what all she had missed since her owner's abduction. She let her pet feel every hard scale as the agent worked upwards to that fleshy hot tip. The agent had practice taking in the Mistress's girth, feeling the hot scaled meat slide into those welcoming lips. The taste melted in Cece's mouth like a piece of delicious candy.

The sound of muffled moans and slurping sucks filled the room. The Captain was forced to watch as Cece gave herself to evil Gorgonian. The snake woman hissed softly, her cock swelling inside the agent's sucking lips.

"Mmm... It'ss a sstart..." the alien criminal sighed. She pulled Cece's head away and pushed her down over a nearby console. The erect shaft loomed over the aching agent. The shaft grazed across the woman's dripping pussy. Tendrils loosened the woman's top. The cock slid under Cece's top and between both breasts. The agent could feel it throbbing against her body, trapped beneath her uniform. It sawed back and forth, scales scratching her heated skin. Vespira's hands grabbed both breasts through her top, mashing them around the trapped phallus. Vespira began to thrust, ensuring every scale dragged within the woman's cleavage.

The pulsing grew harder and faster. The phallus was almost burning hot as it began to twitch and tremble. Vespira thrust hard and fast before letting forth a sharp cry, unleashing her hot load all inside Cece's uniform. The excess bubbled up through the woman's collar and drooled over her neck and chin. "Every inch of your being belongss to your Misstresss..." she hissed, giving a few more thrusts before pulling out with a loud wet slurp. Vespira left her dripping cock before Cece, her reward had only begun.

Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:42 am

A shiver went down Cece's spine when Vespira called her a 'dirty little whore'. She had remembered the submissive mantras she was forced to recite under Vespira. She had to admit that she was a slut in front of the mirror while a woman was rubbing her womanhood. Those memories shook the girl to her core, and urged her forward. The beautiful young agent had knelt down before the captain's seat. Just the sight of it was clear. It was symbolic of the captain's dethroning, and Vespira's rise as Cece's new master. Kneeling down, a wonderful view of her cleavage could be seen just above the hem of her black shirt. The girl watched in awe at the alien member. It was truly a creation that ADD would never be able to give her. With her mouth already drooling, Cece let out a quiet sigh. Warm breaths would tickle the scales of the erect cock. A single hand wrapped around the shaft of the member. Her soft, delicate hands brushed against the scales, mesmorized by how addictive it was just to stroke the member. Her tongue gently licked one side of Vespira's head. Quick, rapid licks layered on a thick layer of saliva onto one side of the head, allowing it to trickle down and eventually be spread out by Cece's stroking hand. The pink-haired girl let out a sigh. Once more, her warm breath washed over the nerves of the cock.

Her mouth eventually sank over the head. Lips puckered around the rim of the mushroom cap. Cece gently applied pressure. Her soft lips squeezed the head. Cece used her free hand to brush a pink strand of hair away from her face. Her head slowly sank down, and Vespira's cock disappeared into the girl's loving mouth. A tongue brushed against one side of her shaft. Her head had begun bobbing slowly at first. Every time her head rose, her hands moved up. The combination of a handjob and blowjob combined in hopes to drawing out Vespira's reward. Her tongue skillfully twisted and felt every scale. She made sure to map out the shape of the scales with her tongue, making sure to pay extra attention to the concave shape where one scale ended and another one started. It was almost like Cece was french kissing the member. Her tongue continued to skillfully twist around, dancing around Vespira's cock joyfully. Emerald eyes avoided looking up at the alien. The shame of having been reduced to a toy again filled her heart with fear. She didn't want to be a slave, yet her body called out for this.

Cece was about to pick up the pace, but Vespira had already peeled her off of the cock. "H-huh?" The pink-haired girl looked up. She was immediately pushed down, with the serpent soon looming over her body. Arms were sprawled out on the ground, giving Vespira total access over her body. Beautiful locks of hair were spread apart. Cece nervously bit her lip when the member waved over her quivering pussy. Her black shirt was pulled up slightly, revealing her midriff. Cece's breasts were quite large for anyone. When Vespira chose to slide her member between the agent's breasts, the alien would have the reward of seeing her member completely disappear behind Cece's large, slutty mounds. A heavenly softness was met by the member. It was like angelic hands were brushing against the cock from all sides. The breasts were mashed together and folded into the shape of Vespira's cock. Each part of her soft flesh massaged the member. Not a single vein or nerve was left unattended. Cece moaned, arching her back as powerful thrusts sent her overboard. She wanted to cry out in pleasure and let the mistress know, but she feared having the captain see it. Instead, Cece closed her eyes and only allowed moans to escape her lips. Powerful thrusts drove in between her breasts. She could feel the member twitching. That could have meant only one thing. As Vespira cried out, Cece squeezed her breasts shut with her hands, assisting the alien to keep as much of the hot semen between her breasts. "H-Hot! It's hot!" Cece cried out. Although some hot semen was allowed to stain her black shirt, most of the semen was contained between her breasts. A sticky mess was made linking her mounds together. Cece was breathing heavily. She remained in a resting position with her legs spread apart. Between her luscious thighs was her orange skirt. It folded downward, hiding her white panties - and more importantly - her soaked womanhood.

Every breath that escaped Cece's lips caused her breasts to rise, as if accidently advertising the hot semen to her captain. Her toes twitched uncontrollably.

Monsters:

Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:12 am

Cece was not given a chance to rest. The poor girl came just from having her tits fucked. Both lovely orbs were now steamy hot with the bubbling cum soaking over them both.

Vespira turned the agent around on the console, laying her on her back with her head towards the Gorgonian. The cum soaked shaft pressed against the woman's face. Hands gripped Cece's face as the Gorgonian rubbed her cock up and down against the woman's panting lips. "I know you yearn for thisss insside you..." Vespira hissed, "Lift your sskirt, sspread your thighss. Show your lovely Captain how eager you really are.

When Cece obeyed, exposing herself to the Captain, Vespira had the agent hold that position. The serpent woman held Cece's head, forcing her to look up towards the scaled spire. The tip pressed to her lips and was soon pushing into the agent's mouth and throat. Now, Vespira set the pace as she thrust hard and fast. The scales scratched the agent's tongue and throat as precum oozed down the woman's esophagus.

As the Gorgonian fucked Cece's throat, the Captain would see how the agent's sex drooled with endless rapture and desire. Vespira did not tease for long, unleashing yet another load directly down the agent's throat, filling her belly with that hot musky alien seed. It was impossible to swallow it all as the excess escaped the corners of Cece's mouth and more oozed out of her nose. When finished, Vespira held Cece up by the hair, revealing the woman's expression and seed still drooling from her mouth. "Rub my ssseed all insside your mouth..." she hissed, "Now... Ssswallow..."

Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:36 am

Already pressed from two demeaning sexual acts in front of the captain, Cece was now pressed against the console. A single hand rested on her left chest. She could feel her nervous heartbeat, as well as the warm, bubbly semen still tickling her senses. The serpent slid over her body, with long coils encircling the poor agent. All the captain could see were Cece's spread legs. "Y-yes." She quietly whispered. The girl reached past and peeled off her panties. She tossed them aside, while pulling up her skirt. There, the captain was greeted with luscious thighs, a plump ass pressing against the console, and a bubblegum pussy that was glistening with lust. Her velvet folds seemed to breath and secrete the lustful fluids, all while the cock was forced into her mouth once more. Cece had little control over the matter, as Vespira was thrusting into her mouth without concern of the agent. The cock rubbed up against her throat, driving so deep that Cece could no breathe for a few seconds. The captain could see Cece's legs quivering. She badly wanted to close her legs and hide her shame, but this was the only way to taste more of her mistress. She dug her heel into the back of the machine and held back the temption of hiding it. Hot semen washed over her mouth, pushing into her mouth and causing her mind to go blank with pleasure. Cece opened her mouth, revealing the surplus amount of semen she had acquired. It was still bubbling in her mouth.

As her the mistress' demand, Cece took several swallows to take in the thick seed into her body. She could feel the warm fluids down her throat and depositing into her stomach. Though Cece had made love to the crime lord before, she had never given Vespira a blowjob. Instead, her first captivity was filled with pleasing the alien with her pussy. These newfound senses sent electric pulses down her body. "Nghhh!" Her eyes shot open. Lips were quivering. Cece's eyes slowly looked over at her former leader.

"C-Captain... I-I'm sorry..."

Monsters:

Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next