View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 At The Beach, Looking for some fun (Taken by Yuki) 

"Oh but I am much more sicker than you... but what I was saying my dear pretty thing..." he smiled at her as he pulled back "but what I was saying is that your fighting is disgusting, the rest of you is quite... beautiful..." he said.

He kissed her again as he kept rubbing her clit, but now he had his other hand start sliding some of its fingers into her pussy. He had his tentacles still squeezing and caressing her big beautiful breasts. His other tentacles spread her ass cheeks open and another tentacle slowly and gently rubbed her asshole.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:37 pm

She turned her head away from his, his lips press in her cheek, trying with all her might to keep from moaning, and so far she was doing well, though her body still reacted, her tight slit had become glistening wet.

Swallowing hard she closed her eyes speaking "If..mmn..I..I wasn't so worn out I could kick your ass..."

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:49 pm
Profile YIM

"I promise you... I will be back for more after this..." he smiled at her and used a tentacle to turn her head and locked lips with her and then he leaned back. "You're the feistiest one I've met so far..." he said with a grin as his tentacle applied some pressure onto her asshole as he had his other tentacles caressing her breasts. He slid his fingers in deeper as his other hand kept rubbing her clit.

"You're very attractive by the way... what's your name?" he said kissing her neck now

Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:47 pm

"mmph!!" She went to protest but his lips stopped her, blushing heavily she looked away again when he started to kiss and nibble on her neck, she tenced up preventing the tentacle from slipping into her already tight bottom, she bit her lip again glaring at him as he continued to play "I wouldn't trust you with my Initials."

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:18 pm
Profile YIM

He smiled, "you are officially my favorite... even if I don't have your name, I'll find you..." he said, pushing his tentacle into her asshole just a little bit, working its way in deeper.

"By the way tensing would just make it hurt worse..." he kissed her lips again, holding her head with his free tentacles as he kept rubbing her clit and moving his fingers into her pussy deeper.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:21 pm

"I'm so honored..." As he pressed his lips against her he would get a strange metalic taste in his mouth, from her bleeding lip. her body tenced a little then relaxed giving in completely, her tiny clit throbbed against his fingers her pink slit tenced around his fingers a little each time he moved them in.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:27 pm
Profile YIM

He enjoyed the taste of her blood, "mmm AB positive huh?" he smiled at her as he pulled out his fingers and licked them out. He put them back and started rubbing her clit with both of them, as he sent two tentacles into her pussy to explore some more.

"You're very sexy when you're having a good time..." he said smiling and kissed her again, to taste her blood once more and his tentacle pushed deeper into her ass.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:32 pm

"b..bastard.."she muttered a little before he kissed her lips again, pushing to hard he just made her bleed a little bit more, closing her eyes she attempted to bite down on his lip, tencing up a little as she slowly drew closer and closer to her first climax.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:36 pm
Profile YIM

"Technically yes..." he said smiling as he dove his tentacles deeper into her pussy and then the other one deeper into her ass. He sensed her climax and kissed her again smiling.

"Yuki... isn't it?" he said and smiled at her

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:42 pm

Her hands dug into the sand a little letting out a cry of pleasure, cumming hard, she slowly attempted to catch her breath her eyes widening hearing him guess her name...but how...she never said it...it wasnt on her clothes or anything...looking away she didnt answer.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:00 am
Profile YIM

He leaned closer to her ear, "Yuki... Yuki... I knew your name before I asked you... I've been watching all the girls at this school... you were an especially feisty one I knew I'd like..." his tentacles pushed into her pussy deeper some more against her hard cumming as his other tentacle pushed deeper into her ass.

"Oh... and I'm glad you're enjoying yourself..." he said smiling

Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:13 am

Panting lightly she glared at him muttering lightly "I'm not enjoying this..I hateeeemmmn! i..it.." she mummbled the last word her body betraying her thoughts.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:33 am
Profile YIM

He smiled at her, "Not what your body says..." his tentacles kept digging in deeper into her pussy as his hands kept rubbing her clit, while another tentacle was busy invading her back door.

"Yuki... Yuki... my precious fighter..." he said smiling as another tentacle began untying his sash and pushing down his robe.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:10 am

"I ..I will never belong to you.." she muttered through her moans as she trembled a bit her juices drip down her legs, strugges a little bit opening her eyes looking at his decent build, had he been a normal human...maybe he would have been attractive, blushing heavily she shook the idea from her mind.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:18 am
Profile YIM

He knew that he could be attractive if only he took a different path but instead he would rather be this monster, preying on beautiful girls.

"You already do..." he smiled at her, his robe dropped to his feet and his huge foot long hard cock is revealed. His tentacles pulled out of her pussy and entered her asshole with the other tentacle already in there, heading in deeper as he began to slide his cock into her pussy as his two free hands kept rubbing her clit.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next