View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 19  Next
 Traps within Traps (for Follower) 

Post Re: Traps within Traps (for Follower)
As panicked as Rei, was Debra was a complete mess. She must have only kept her sanity was by following the outlaw. Still the stage hand had saved the outlaw from the tentacles earlier, and Rei wanted to return the favor.

Rei went to the closet to pull out her suitcase. Neither of the women were appropriate dress for this. Why the pageant want Debra to wear a skimpy outfit was beyond the platinum blonde, though Debra was quite sexy in that outfit. Rei was still trapped in her white strapless pageant dress, one she had picked to accentuate her exoticly tan skin.

I have no idea what those things are and where came from. But seem to after all of us. All the women on the ship. The pirate took a moment to catch her own breathe, she hadn’t realized how out of breathe she was until she saw Debra chest heaving up and down. I am outlaw. I was here to rob the ship, but I had no idea you had those on board…

Look we need to get of this ship. We should head to the shuttles as soon as we arm ourselves.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:03 am

"Arm ourselves?" Debra asked breathlessly. "No, no, I can't use a gun. I've never even fired one before. I don't know anything about weapons. I can't do this! We'll never get out of here!" She began to hyperventilate, tears forming on the sides of her eyes as she collapsed onto her knees. "Those things will catch us, and they'll rape us just like everyone else. I don't want to be raped like that!"

Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:07 am

Debra didn’t like the idea of arming herself. Almost at once her panic became uncontrollable and she began to hyperventilate. I don’t want to be raped like the others. The pirate had no idea where the hangers were and needed Debra if she was going to escape. She need the stage hand to focus. The platinum blonde leaned down and hugged the poor woman, Look the only way we are going to make if we get ourselves together and get off this ship. I can fight them off as we escape, you just lead us to the hanger. Okay.

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:12 am

Debra's body was tense in Rei's arms, but slowly she started to relax. "I..." she said softly, her voice cracking as if she were going to start sobbing. But soon, she took a few deep breaths and relaxed more. "Okay, I... the shuttle I came in on landed in the hanger, near the aft of the ship. I've been on cruisers similar to this one before, so I think I can find the way back." She looked around the room, taking stock of Rei's equipment. "You... you're really an outlaw? Wow. I guess that explains why you looked so stiff on stage," she said with a nervous chuckle.

Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:17 am

Debra’s body seemed tense, and her voice was beginning to crack. The outlaw was afraid she was going to collapse and break down, but Rei’s hug seemed to help. Eventually the stage hand was able to get herself together and start explaining where the shuttle. The woman began to realize that Rei was really an outlaw. Rei laughed a bit nervously, Was I really that obvious? I guess I make a poor pageant contestant. She wished she could change into her jumpsuit, but she was sure those tentacles were looking for the pair. Okay, lets get some guns and get out of here.

Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:28 am

"R-right," Debra nodded nervously. Her eyes widened as Rei retrieved her weapons, staring at the cold, metal instruments of death. "If... if it's all the same to you, I'll just let you shoot, and I'll tell you where to go, okay?" She smiled nervously.

Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:49 am

Rei felt a little better as she picked up her small submachine gun and pistol. The weapons took up the most room in her suitcase and left her little else besides pageant outfits and tools for working on a safe. She realized how ridiculous she must have looked with guns and a pageant dress. Though Debra was quite nervous. Lead the way and I make sure we get there.

Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:16 am

Debra glanced back at her, pausing to eye her weapons. The relief in the young woman's eyes was easy to miss, but it was there. Nodding, she turned and opened the door. She glanced both ways up and down the hall, before stepping out, motioning Rei after her. "If we want to get to the hangar, we need to get to a stairwell. There's one along the port side of the ship, this way." She began to lead them down the hall.

Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:00 am

Rei looked up at Debra, and the outlaw’s ruby eyes met the stage’s hands. The pirate could see her the fear in her eyes, but just for a moment Rei thought she saw some relief. The platinum blonde waited with her gun at the ready as Debra opened the door and looked both ways. The stage hand motioned for the pirate. Okay, lead the way. The outlaw followed her new friend down the hall.

Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:48 am

Debra led them cautiously down the halls, stopping at every intersection to look carefully around the corners and make sure they were clear. She kept as close to Rei as she could while still leading them forward, tense with anxiety and clearly doing her best to hold it together.

They'd made it through several corridors when Debra peered around a corner, before recoiling. She clamped her hand over her mouth to keep herself from shrieking, her eyes wide with shock. Slowly, she pointed in the direction she'd just looked. "It's over there..." she whimpered.

Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:47 am

The platinum blonde followed the stage hand down the hand. Normally they would be quite the sight attempting to sneak around, Debra in her tightfitting outfit and the pirate in her pageant gown. It had to look weird to have Debra looking around each intersection while Rei still looking like a pageant contestant stood nearby with her gun at the ready.

The pair had made through several corridors, Debra never wandering to far from the armed pirate. However as Debra peered around a corner, she recoiled in horror. The stage hand clamped her hand over her mouth as she turned back to Rei with wide, scared eyes. Is there any other way around, the pirate whispered. She moved past the stage hand, so she could take a quickl look around the corner.

Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:24 pm

The pair had finally caught up to the monster's trail. Down the hall, half a dozen women with shredded clothing were held aloft and ceaselessly raped. A couple of them cried out as they were violated, but most had given over to soft, hopeless moaning. Their bodies were limp in the tentacles that restrained them, bouncing up and down softly as their holes were filled with the thick, muscular tendrils. Two of the girls were contestants Rei had shared the stage with. The others weren't so immediately recognizable. One of the women pinned on the floor was so covered by cum her features were unrecognizable.

"It'll take too long to get around," Debra finally said, still calming herself down. "Maybe we can sneak by? We just have to cross the intersection without being seen."

Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:47 am

The cries and moans from the women on this ship was ever-present, they echoed in the hallways and through the vents of the cruise ship. Still when Rei looked around the corner, she was shocked to see the monster and the women it captured. There had to be at least six women in shredded clothing, some held aloft while others were pinned to the ground. Their helpless limp forms bounced up and down slowly on the powerful thick tendrils that seemed to be thrusting into every hole they had.

Rei had recognized at least two of them as contestants that had been up on stage when the tentacles attacked. The pirate thought she and Debra was the only ones to escape the stage, but that was clearly not the case. Nevertheless, they too had been caught by the tentacles and were being constantly raped. The only condolence that the outlaw could see, was that the pair were not caught on stage where most were being raped during a live broadcast. Apparently the tentacles for whatever reason had taken a particular liking to one of the women on the floor as she was so coated in alien cum that the platinum blonde could only recognize her as female.

Rei turned back around the corner to whisper to Debra, Okay. We will attempt to sneak by. We can’t make a sound or the tentacles will attack us. If you hear gunfire, run! Understand?

Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:58 pm

Debra held her arms across her torso tightly, shutting her eyes. She took a few deep breaths to steady herself. "Okay, I understand. I'll follow you. If it turns towards us, I'll run for the end of the hall. If we can get to the stairwell, we might be able to close the door behind us before they reach us."

Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:13 am

Debra took a moment to collect herself to get ready. The young woman had placed her arms underneath her breasts to comfort herself before she got ready. Okay follow my lead, stay close. Rei took steps out into the hallway slowly and quietly as the pair headed towards the stairs.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 19  Next