View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 At The Beach, Looking for some fun (Taken by Yuki) 

She bit her lip gently "ii....i wont.." she moaned tencing up a little feeling his real shaft started to slide inside her. She wouldnt admit to actually enjoying it, her tence and brusied muscles seemed to relax, though she probably had a broken bone or two.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:52 am
Profile YIM

His tentacles dig in deeper into her tight asshole, as his big cock is pushed slowly into her tight wet pussy. He rubbed her clit with one hand as his other hand rubbed her body.

"Nothing's broken..." he smiled at her "I wouldn't want to hurt my little play thing..." he kissed her softly and sat up, pushing his cock in more and more into her tight little pussy. It seemed as though her tight pussy was generously accepting all that he had been giving it, and he was satisfied... but he still planned to cum.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:57 am

she bit her lip a little surpressing her moans as best she could "I..I am not a toy..." she mummbled still holding back a bit , her body trembled tencing around his pulsing memeber.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:02 am
Profile YIM

"No... you're my toy..." he smiled at her as he pushed his cock into her pussy deeper. His tentacles in her asshole, began to fuck her ass, so she was being pushed towards his cock, whether she liked it or not.

"Stop holding back Yuki... let everything go... just enjoy yourself..." he smiled at her and sucked on her neck.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:14 am

She whinced slightly not quite enjoying the tentacle but his shaft made up for that bit of pain "I refuse..to give int..to someone who..sees me as nothing more then a plaything..mmmn!"

Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:29 am
Profile YIM

"I don't see you as a plaything... I see you as the most beautiful... sexy... feistiest girl I've ever met..." he smiles and blushes a little and kinda hopes that she realizes he's telling the truth. He pushes his dick into her even deeper, as his three tentacles push deeper into her asshole.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:40 am

A few strands of her amber brown hair fall into her face, slowly rising her violet/grey eyes to look at him doubting him a little bit feeling her cheeks redden seeing him blush, gulping she looked away.

Then as he thrusted deeper her hands seemed to pull free of the bindings and instinctively wrap around his chest letting out a loud moan.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:59 am
Profile YIM

"Oh... you're the best Yuki... I promise I'll watch over you so much to be with you..." he said as he smiled and held her close, pushing his cock into her deeper and deeper as his three tentacles slide deeper into her ass and fucked her ass more.

"Enjoy it Yuki... this is for the two of us..." he said, moaning as he held her tightly

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:03 am

She moaned loudly into his ear panting a little, her legs then wraped around his waist sliding his shaft in deeper, her large breasts pressed against his chest gently, she couldnt believe she was enjoying it this much.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:20 am
Profile YIM

He pulled her back and kissed her deeply and got his dick in her all the way as he wrapped all his tentacles around her and held her tightly up against him and he began fucking her hard and slowly, going extremely deep while moaning in her mouth, "ohhh Yuki... you're so... god damn good...".

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:25 am

Her nails dug into his back slightly, hesitating for a moment then slowly kissed him back her loud moans muffled for now, any tighte and those tentacles would keep her from breathing but for some reason she didn't seem worried.
"Mmm..mmph!" she couldnt even speak her voice lost to her moans.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:33 am
Profile YIM

He kept fucking her pussy harder and harder, holding her tightly up against himself with his tentacles as he kept kissing her, sliding his tongue into her mouth, wrapping it around hers and sucking on it, loving the feeling of this lovely girl all over him, he was happy with this one, he knew he would stalk and fight this one for many more times.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:37 am

She blushed heavily opening her eyes a little bit, if he saw them now they seemed to show tiny flashes of love and passion in them before she closed them once more. tencing up she grew close to her second climax for some reason wanting to hold on as long as she could.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:51 am
Profile YIM

He kissed her again and pulled back and tried to get a good look at her eyes, smiling at her as he kept fucking her pussy harder and harder, going faster too. All his tentacles began to rub all over her body, two for each breast, two for each ass cheek, one for her stomach, two for her thighs and one for the back of her neck. He wanted to make sure she loved the feeling she was getting.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:54 am

She slowly broke the kiss gasping for air as she arched her back a little letting out a loud cry, unable to hold back any longer she came hard, her body stil clinging to him craving more "OOh! Y..You never mmmn told me your name.." she mummbled through her moans.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:57 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next