View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Innocent wandering (luppi) 

I nod at the thought and begin to scream at the pain from how big his cock is which turns into what sounds like muffled vibrations on the tenticals in my mouth. My eyes begin to water as I try to get use to the size.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:04 am

The tentacles move deeper into your mouth as I push my cock into you deeper and deeper as I smile at you, "god you're fucking sexy..." The tentacle in her ass began to push in deeper and deeper. "Were you a virgin before this?... Because it fucking feels like it..." he said moaning

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:09 am

I whimper as he continues to push inside of me. I shake my head no remembering when I had lost my virgity to another creature that wasn't human. I begin to suck on the tenticals in my mouth as I try to move further down on his giant cock.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:13 am

"That thing must have had a small dick... Jesus Christ..." he said pushing in harder and deeper as he begins fucking her pussy nice and slowly at first. His tentacles in her mouth push in deeper getting to her throat as the tentacles in her ass begin going in deeper into her body more and more.

He moans loudly as his dick finally hits the bottom of her pussy, with about 75% of his dick all the way in, "aww... we got a quarter more of cock to go... but I hit bottom, but this'll do..." he said as he started fucking her harder

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:18 am

After awhile I get use to the size as start to move back against his cock trying to get more in but can't. I moan loudly as I am completely filled. By body begins to shake as it reaches another orgasm.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:23 am

He smiles at her enthusiasm and asks her, "Ivy... do you want me to get the rest of my dick into your tight little pussy?" he asked as he keeps pounding her pussy harder. He keeps pushing his tentacles deeper into her throat and into her asshole as he moans loudly.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:28 am

I give him a muffled yes as I nod my head. Something in my body just was craving to have it all and wouldn't stop until it got it as I tried not to chock on the tenticals in my mouth.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:35 am

The tentacles in her mouth began fucking her throat slowly as he start pushing deeper into her, breaking whatever tried to stop him fro going farther and he watched her face as he did so, moaning. His tentacles went into her asshole even deeper and tried to widen it.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:41 am

Her eyes began to water as he pushed deeper into. SHe found herself screaming again but it still came out muffled and more vibrations on the tenticals in her mouth. She shut her eyes trying to focus on something other then the pain that had started.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:52 am

In one good push, he got his whole dick into her tight wet pussy and smiled at her and let her get adjusted to his dick and the new depth of her pussy. The tentacles in her mouth began swirling around as they fucked her throat, kind of like a drill now.

He moaned, "ohhh get used to that Ivy... thats how deep your pussy is now..."

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:57 am

She lay there for a moment feeling his entire cock in her pussy. After a few moments she started to move wanting him to continue fucking her. SHe swirled her tongue around and played with the tenticals in her mouth as she waited him to pick up again.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:05 am

He started fucking her hard again, "You love this don't you Ivy?" he said moaning as his tentacles kept swirling around in her mouth more and more, tightening and playing with her tongue as they kept fucking her throat.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:10 am

She began to move as muc has she could as she was still being held to the ground as she was fucked in every hole. She moaned aloudly as she continued to move wanting all of him.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:17 am

He slowly began to lighten his grip and let her up from his pin as he kept his tentacles gagging and fucking her throat as he kept fucking her pussy harder and harder and faster and harder. His tentacles waved out in the air, waiting for her to make a move to either grab her and pull him into him or to pin her down once again.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:20 am

It took her a moment to realize she was no longer being held down and she slowly got ot her knees trying to give him better access to her wet pussy. She wondered how long it would take him to cum inside of her and how much he would cum for having such a large cock.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next