View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 At The Beach, Looking for some fun (Taken by Yuki) 

"Luppi... beautiful Yuki... Luppi..." he said smiling and moaning as he kept fucking her harder staring at her, waiting to look her in her eyes and still caressing her all over with his tentacles.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:01 am

"L..Luppi" she smiled faintly her lavender orbs caught his for a moment causing her to blush a bit more, then look away what was wrong with her this guy was raping her...he even defeated her...then why...why did it feels so good.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:05 am
Profile YIM

He smiled, realizing that her eyes were filled with passion and love.

"Yes my beautiful Yuki?" he moaned out as he kept fucking her pussy harder and harder and harder, holding her tightly up against him still, looking at the wet sand that had formed underneath their sweet love making.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:08 am

Her breathing heavy she leaned in whispering in his ear "I..I still..don't like you.." she lied but she was still trying to act like her normal self, feeling so vulnerable made her a little uncomfortable.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:10 am
Profile YIM

He smiled, "I know you're lying... and just so you know... I like you too..." he kept fucking her pussy harder and harder and harder as he sucked on her neck and his tentacles rubbed her all over.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:11 am

She tilted her head to the side slightly allowing him better access to her neck, her body seemed to relax a little then start to build up again as he went in and out faster and harder.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:15 am
Profile YIM

"You're a bad liar sometimes... but if you liked me you didn't have to tell me... I saw it in your eyes" he moaned as he smiled as he sucked and kissed her neck as he kept going in and out of her pussy harder and harder and faster and harder and faster as all his tentacles slowly began to explore the rest of her body and gently massage and caress it.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:18 am

(Sure just tell me urs, I have it set that if u arent on my BL u cant see me x.x; )

"You...you forced yourself on me, wh..why would I like you" she gulped lightly tencing up her body feeling like it was on fire, burning more with each thrust.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:20 am
Profile YIM

He smiled and moaned, "I don't know, shouldn't you be asking yourself that?... I already know why I like you..." he said with a blush as he kept fucking her harder and harder and harder and harder and harder with his tentacles still slowly exploring all over her body.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:22 am

"I..I don't..I couldn't..." she closed her eyes tightly tencing around him, her pussy clamping down on his hard shaft, wondering how long he could go since she had already climaxed twice now.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:27 am
Profile YIM

"Don't deny it Yuki... I saw that look in your eyes... it wasn't filled with hate or remorse... it was passion and love..." he smiled and moaned as he kept fucking her harder and harder and harder. What she didn't realize is that Luppi can control when he's going to orgasm, he at least likes the girl to be slowly on her way to dehydration before he even has his first and the cum that happens then may send her flying off his cock and far away, so as a precaution he holds them tightly up against him with his tentacles. His tentacles kept rubbing and exploring her all over, slowly, caressing and massaging.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:31 am

"I can deny it if i wanna.." she almost sounded like a child for a moment then her voice was cut off by mor moans tencing around him again panting she bit her lip feeling a little rush of cool water on her bottom, it had seemed that the tide was slowly starting to come in.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:47 am
Profile YIM

"Well I thought you were more mature enough than to make that comment..." he said still smiling at her as he kept fucking her harder and harder and harder and harder, holding her tightly up against himself. He felt the water but didn't even care, he was enjoying himself too much to even pay attention to it.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:49 am

She whinced a little, his rather hard thrustings starting to cause small pings of pain, biting her lip she shuddered again feeling the cool water against her hot skin, it was a strange sensation that flowed over her body, fire from the passionate sex and the cold of the sea water.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:47 am
Profile YIM

He whispered in her ear, "You might as well think why you like me... this isn't going to stop..." he said and sucked on her earlobe. He kept thrusting in and out of her hard, not getting any lighter, only harder. Noticing her shuddering he used two spare tentacles to move them up the beach out of the water, as all the other tentacles felt her up.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next