View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Lisa Winters (School Misfit) 

Post Lisa Winters (School Misfit)
Name: Lisa Ann Winters
Place of Birth: Columbia, Pennsylvania
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Dark brown (natural)
Eye Color: Green
Ethnicity: Mixed (Caucasion with some Asian features)
Skin Tone: Pale
Pubic Hair: Neatly trimmed
Distinguishing features: Green eyes, purple hair, pale skin, big breasts, and big rump.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 149lbs
Bust: 36E
Waist: 35
Hips: 37
Description: She's ill tempered and antisocial, and for good reason. When Lisa was only 8, she lost her parents in a car accident. They both made good incomes. That, plus their life insurance, made sure that Lisa and her much older brother, Chris, could live without working serious jobs, as long as they didn't make any outragious purchases like a Ferrari. At age 12, she contracted cysts on her ovaries. They weren't spotted in time and both her ovaries had to be removed, destroying any chance for biological children. This, along with spending her preteen years as a fat little tomboy, has made Lisa into a very quiet and hard to approach individual, and sometimes dangerious since she can be prone to berserker like rages that make her nearly immune to pain. She is by most everyone's defination a goth or punk girl. She still has some tomboy characteristics. She can beat up most guys. She's thick in some areas, but carries her extra girth very well, giving her a nice curvey and full figured body. Although she keeps mostly to herself, she isn't afraid to show someone when she's attracted to them. She's had her fair share of guys and girls. Due to her hard to approach nature and bed partners, rumors of her being both a slut and a witch have circulated around her hometown, leading her to transfer over to this place. Underneath her hard exterior lurks a very warm hearted and misunderstood girl.
Personality:
Virgin?: No
Piercing or Tattoos: Ears pierced.
Language: English
Activities: Reading, writing, collecting.
Miscellaneous: Although she likes a good dick as much as the next girl, she hates it when guys stare at her body or just befriend her to get laid, unless she hits on them first. With girls, this doesn't bother her. Dislikes anal, toilet play and feet fetishes. Also keeps her hair cut to a little beyond jawline length.
Magic?: None so far.

Last edited by Lisa on Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:26 am, edited 5 times in total.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:15 am
Profile YIM

Let me welcome you, my dear, to the campus.

I'm the resident 'horny toad', Kawazu. And I do hope your stay here is as pleasurable as there are many things here that will bring a smile to anyone's face. And if you are ever up for a 'fun romp' with a *FROG PRINCE*. Then don't hesitate to seek me out as I'll make all your dreams and fantasies... not to mention extremely weird fetishes come to life. Well, that is... if you have any. Hehehehehe.

Kero!

Click my signature to view my profile/bio!

Available for roleplays! Just give me a PM!

Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:19 am
Profile YIM

Welcome welcome! :curties, showing off her panties: Maybe i could play with you sometime? Unless you'd prefer I jsut grabbed you, used you, and discarded you. I'm into that too ;)

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:44 am
Profile YIM

Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:55 am

Wow...Interesting character, I can tell you put a lot of thought into her. She really seems like a real person, and she's pretty sexy too. :) Welcome!

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:41 pm

i do believe i pmed you an invintation to an rp with me, if you wish not to thats fine.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:58 am

A muscular white haired man greets you with a slight bow. "Hello there Miss, you must be new I haven't seen you around before. My name is Keemari Sulivan and I'm a private tutor here if you ever need any help with anything. Good day." He tells her as he walks off.

I like your bio, well thought out and making her a bad girl of the campus. I'm sure you'll get plenty of PM's tell me when your ready for a RP when your done sorting through them all.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:12 am

Welcome to campus! Hope to "catch" you on the beach sometime!

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:45 am

Alucard would love to have some fun with you... as soon as I get over my writer's block... -_-

Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:25 am
Profile YIM

*blinks turning her eyes*
My dear you have a wonderful profile and.... voluptuous form... I must say I approve... I hope to grant you a few wishes when you're ready for a bit of a fiery introduction

Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:31 am

Welcome! Mind helping bring a girl back into the swing of things? ^~

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:18 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]