View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Gratitude (for Diva) 

Post Re: Gratitude (for Diva)
Diva didn't care what he ment by that, she only scoff as he spoke to her. The anger in her eyes were all the he saw, however it was hard to be threatening when she was exhausted and naked. If it wasn't for the guards being at the ready to hold her back then she would have attacked him, however believe it or not she wasn't stupid, she new when she wasn't at a disadvantage... with the drugs in her system and being out numbered she knew it was battle she could not win... however if she had her strength she was sure she could take on theses guards single handled, something that Ortix might have known too.... she was a Ospoden after all, their strength in battle was legendary.

"I would rather suffocate in the vacuum of space then be anywhere near you...." Diva hissed at him, he could tell she was speaking truthful there seeing that she actually tried to kill them both in the same manner. If it wasn't for Ortix they both would have died, however Diva would never thank him for that seeing she was trying to kill him in the first place and if she had the chance then she would do it again. Ortix could see that determination in her eyes. Ospodens where as strong as they were crazy it seemed, they well known for having self zero concern for physical harm and Diva was no different. Diva returned to her cell seeing she had nothing more to say to Ortix. She was left there for a few hours and she didn't eat or drink anything, she was stubborn. She was like this until finally more guards came to take her way again.

The room they had brought her too was again another lab. Diva didn't fight them as they took her this time, she was to weak for that now and she knew when she was out matched. However she did resist a little requiring the guards to push and shove her and be a little rough be for reaching their destination. Once there Diva discovered the cage or creatures and even worse and disgusting Ortix. She glared daggers at him once again, he could sense the hatred coming off her as she watched him spew out some kinda of needle before ordering his goons to restrain her.

Diva fought ageist the guards who quickly moved to hold her down as she was kicking, punching, and screaming she was a fighter and didn't make it easy. However once they finally did it Oritx took her by the arm and injected the amber colored liquid into her as she flicked her hate growing eyes to the bastard Ortix. "What did you do!!" Diva demanded to know, however she quickly found out as the effects were almost intimidate as her cheeks flushed red and her heart rate increased rather rapidly.

Diva rolled her head back and gasped as she felt the sudden effects cascade over her in the moments that fallowed as a overwhelming warm tingle sensation overcame her body quickly and suddenly. "AHuH!!! AHh!!!... Wh-what did you do?! I-Im hot!! I-im burning! So-so hot!!!" Diva cried to the ceiling as her back arched and her nipples perked out, point hard and erect. The guards held her down as she struggled ageist them as her body grew more and more sensitive as her sex grew the more wet. Divas eyes looked panicked as she was confused, aroused concerned, and scared!! What did Ortix do!?

AughH!!ahhahhh!!!" Diva whined again as she soon felt Ortix reach out and touch her, her thighs trembling as he manifested a finger to gently rubbed her clit. The sensation of it was maddening! Diva instantly squealed in pleasure as her hips bucked back as if she was trying to get away from his finger tip. "Wager?!..Ergh!!!GO TO HELL!!!!!! guh!! You bastard!! I-I swear to Astol that Illl destroy you!!! D-dont play games with me!!!" " Diva cried in pleasure, fear, anger! She was overwhelmed in that moment by feelings and emotions that were driving insane as Ortix only teased her with his finger.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:23 am

“Why I merely pricked you with a needle,” he answered being a smart ass. The gamut of emotions had been missed visually at least but it had been easy to capture them in the sounds of her voice. Each shift in her movements told him a story that allowed him to process it all.

Needless to say his finger did not stop stimulating her and he could assess from her struggles that some of her strength had returned. Far from what it was at but enough where the soldiers had to use some effort to restrain her.

“No games? How boring your kind are. I did say that I owed a bit of money. A lie of course but I do like to gamble. I'm willing to bet that you'll b too busy dealing with your own needs if I had you released right now, too busy to deal with me, or even want to. In fact I am so confident that I'll even let you go if you are able to attack me. But if you rather play with the spiders we can do that to.”

He nodded, the back of her knees pressed on by spider legs until she was kneeling. Each of the legs had hooks that allowed them to grasp and hold, even tare. Her arms jerked behind her back and held by a series of legs making it tougher to get out of that grip.

A breast seized by Ortix now that he was unable to play with her sex. His thumb tracing against her nipple as he grinned down upon her. She could feel the girth of a cock pressed to her lower back and lowering while the other spider was dragging a lg against her sex. Those hooks must have been retractable as she didn't feel it even as it posed itself against her entrance pressing against it in a means to fit in yet not hard enough to actually succeed at the task.

Her breast squeezed as a tendril of slime rose p and out of Ortix's chest heading straight toward her lips. “Now say AH.”

Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:50 am

"N-no!!! Yo-YOU D-Did uahg!!" Diva struggled to simply get out as the drug wrecked havoc inside and out of her body as the simple act of Ortix rubbing her clit was already making her sex bloom and drip with moister. Even the spiders holding her back was stimulating her hyper aroused body as Diva couldn't help her self but cant her head back and moan loudly, almost screaming in overwhelming sexually agony. "UGHAAHHHHHHHGHHHHH!!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD..... SO HOT.... SOO HOT... I-IM DIEING!!! OH N-NO GAMES!!!!"" Diva only screamed as her body began to sweat, she hardly heard Ortix speak about his cruel sick game under the sound of her own heart beating heavily in her ears as Ortix would even feel her sex quivering as if begging to be teased.

Agin it took the spiders effort to lower Diva to her knees, her shuttering and sexually charged struggling was difficult to control, however the guards managed it as she was forced down and her arms jerked behind her back forcefully as Ortix and his goons would hear Diva moan in pleasure as if the abuse was turning her on, and thanks to the drug in her system.... everything was. Ortix swamping focus to her breasts as his hands came to tease the sore swollen globes. Divas jaw dropping in a silent moment of awe as her eyes rolled back. OH GOD!!!! W_WHAT IS THIS!!!" Diva cried as Ortixs thumbs flicked over her nipples and he discovered heart was beating out of control to the point her breasts where almost vibrating as she nervously looked down to see Ortix playing with her breasts and beyound the spider was rubbing his knee agiest her sex as Diva suddenly found her self uncontrollably bucking her hips.

"N-NO NO!! NO!! AHA!" Diva cried, wanting to stop, but she couldn't, the drug was over powering her sense of control as she jutted her chest out as Ortix roped tendrils around her breasts tightly be for sending a cock tipped tendril to her lips as Ortix would be satisfied that Diva had hardly any hesitation as she opened her mouth wide. "AWHHH!" Diva opened wide, her eyes wide in panic, tears welling down her cheeks as she was loosing control of her self to Ortixs powerful drug.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:34 am

“This is an extract that the Ashlyn produce.” He gestured towards the ants not that she cared or had been paying close attention he thought. If she looked she could see that each had holes in their sides that hide retracted tentacles that occasionally lashed about as the insects manipulated what could only be food.

“They were a bio weapon my kind developed. Unfortunately they got out of hand. Worse they managed to escape from the planet we locked them away from and have begun spreading through the galaxy.”

Her mouth was taken at once by that tentacle. “Good girl,” he rubbed the side of her face as she complied. That tentacle pressing in at a rapid pace but for her reward it did not lodge too deeply stopping short of hitting her gag reflex.

“I've worked with the aphrodisiac they produce to some success but … well there is no antidote as far as I have learned, at least not yet. Eventually it works through your system but that varies on the dose you receive. Oh, and the drug excites the spiders just so you know so you'll have no problem with partners. I'm afraid their will isn't the greatest so it shouldn't take much to grab their attention while the drug is in effect.”

Was he supplying her with information that would be helpful in an escape? Not likely if the drug was affecting her what chance did she have of escape?

One spider leg pressed inside her with some effort. It moved slow not managing to get too far then danced back along it's path. That leg was not as thick as the cock that aligned itself with her backside. Fortunately it sprayed something against her before taking her back door. It had to exert itself to take her but was just as slow as that leg that began to swirl inside her as it pushed in.

“Hm, I'm willing to bet you can take another leg.”
And with that a second leg began pressing against her sex trying to fit in at the same time as the first. The tentacle in her mouth began to speed up as Ortix generated others to grope her breasts and play with her clit.

Then his fingers encountered her tears which he seemed surprised by, not in the sense they were out of place but unable to see her he had been unaware of them and began to absorb the salty moisture as he traced over her cheeks while still grinning.

Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:49 am

Diva was hardly listening to his cute back story regarding his drugs and pet ants, Diva simply didn't seem to care as she opened wide and accept that cock tipped tendril. Her lips wrapping around it as she couldn't seem to control her self, the drug was so strong that she surprised even her self that she did as he asked with out hesitation!? His hand felt so good!!! She nodded her head into his palm as even having her mouth and tongue rubbed felt divine! Her body wanted it yet her mind was scream for her to control her self as she sucked on the tendril wantingly. However Ortix did say somthing that gather her attention as her wide dilated eyes flicked to him then back to the spiders holding and rubbing ageist her as he mentioned the drug affected them as well. She knew what that mean.... Ortix saw it in her eyes as she shook her head 'NO!' yet the way her hips and lips were bobbing her body said 'YES!'

Diva struggled to look back in terror as she felt the spiders leg press ageist her sex be for she bounced in response to it forcing its way into her flower after it bloomed, yet nothing readied her for the cock pressing ageist her tight rear entrance as she rolled her head back and squealed in response to the creature forcing its way into her tight rectum, all while Ortix kept up the playful manipulation of her swollen sore tits and her throbbing clit be for both the spiders pushed inside of her as she helplessly cried behind the cock tendril in her mouth.

Diva shook her head no as he claimed she could take another leg...... she was begging for no more, however her body wanted more as it bucked and swayed ageist the legs in her sex befor she paused and trembled as a new leg was shoved into her tight pussy with its twin.... however if Ortix was a gambling man, he would guess she could handle more...

Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:48 am

Escape was all but impossible with that drug and how the spiders scented it and responded to it. Even if she managed to somehow hold herself back, somehow come up with a plan and somehow implement one they would seek her out and in shot order get her to forget about her endeavor.

Ortix's fingers rubbed over those breasts with his index fingers covering both nipples. The tips of which formed tiny mouths sucking on them even as that tendril filled her mouth.

“Have another,” a third leg moved upward fitting in with a little effort. All three of those legs were now bigger then the girth of that cock that pressed into her rear. There was some rapid swirling of slime about her clit now as if the slime there was being churned up.

“Humans I have learned have a bit of stretch in them. While you are not human you appear to be very similar.” He explained as a fourth leg rubbed against her.

Slime was pooling around her ankles as his body flowed around her own securing her in place to keep her from falling.

Tendrils fired up from it to secure her arms as if hey were chains pinning her to that spot.

The cock in her ass began to pick up speed reaching a moderate level. The legs already inside her had been moving at different times. Each was slower since they fought against each other none could move too quickly.

Ortix generated another arm and she could see other objects pushing towards the surface of his slimy body. At first she may have thought that was the same needle but she could see that this one was full of he same stuff or something of a similar color.

“You have been a handful so perhaps I should ensure that you don't get up to anything leaving you to busy to do anything else except fuck.”
That needle wagged back and forth for effect as he mused out loud.

Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:45 pm

Divas will was hardly holding already, what ever it was Ortix injected her with it was very powerful already and sent her body and libido into over drive. She felt every touch, every rub, every lick and tug. It was insanity! She was hardly convincing her self she hated the feeling of this pleasure let alone thinking up escape planes as she couldn't even stop her hips from moving, yet Ortix did see her resistance to give in just yet.

Uhmg!! UHM!!!!" Diva sucked on the cock tendril in her mouth, her tongue lashing ageist and around it as she twisted and rolled her head, bobbing her neck as tho to dislodge it.... yet it was a cruel cycle as she only seemed to pull it with her the more she struggle to get free from it. Worse still was the new sensation of Ortix's fingers twirling ageist her hard aching nipples befor he turned them into mouths to further her spiral into sexual hell. Divas feeling the newly formed mouths suck and lick her tits as she arched in the grip of many fucking her.

"MGNW!!!" Diva gurgled behind the tendril as another thin leg was shoved into her pussy, joining the two already filling her, pushing her rear back ageist the cock filling her ass with its meaty girth as Ortix rapidly swirled his finger ageist her clit, forcing Divas entire body to shutter and quake, her eyes widening as tears poured down her cheeks. She felt the pleasure inside her boiling over.... she was at the brink..... yet Ortix and his crew didn't allow her release just yet.

Divas face rolled forward as she met Ortix eye to eye. Worriedly gazing at him with a look of want, hate, and shame as he made his remark regarding humans and their ability to stretch... even thinking she can take one more spider leg as a fourth came to rub agiest her. Diva shook her head no, begging for not another yet ultimately it was up to Ortix to spare her, it looked like she had room for one, possibly two... even three more? He had time to experiment.

Diva however wasn't aloud to beg for no more long as she felt the cock in her ass suddenly pick up the pace, slamming in her painfully as did the three legs lodged deep in her pussy, alternating thrusts as Diva gasped and cried with each thick appendage that was shoved into her body as Ortix took precautions to ensure she was forced to stay up right on her knees, chaining tendrils of slime around her body securing here place on the floor as the rooms central fuck tank.

Diva screamed and moaned, yet the tendril in her mouth stopped her from being to loud as she was mostly left with high pitch squeeled and cries that only made her more appealing to rape harder. Diva was losing her self to the drug, and the pleasure, yet her eyes managed to focus on Ortix as she defied his expectations as he was up to a new sadistic plan as he produced another needle of amber colored liquid. Divas eyes once again grew wide as she realized what he aimed to do, she could only shake her head no, begging that he didn't think about using another shot on her..... if he did then what would happen!? She could hardly control her self now? If he did that then.... she would actually go sexually insane!?

Mon May 01, 2017 6:43 am

Experiment he did, the fourth leg was added against her wishes as she proved to be a toy for his amusement. It took him just a few seconds to decipher the shifting weight of the spider and her own restrained movements to picture the success of the action.

He could be fooled sometimes but he painted a picture of what was going on more often then not. He discerned her head shakes easily enough as that tendril worked her mouth. It was time to get all scientific again though she may not have been listening. If she were then the words would have greater effect.

“The dose I gave you earlier is enough to keep a human occupied for a bit. This syringe contains three times as much. I have seen woman turned to mush, those that survived anyway. Humans are so fragile but you are not human.”

Another leg was added, she was up to five now. The spider had to balance on at least two right? But there was that slime too so six might not be it after all if it got creative.

A tendril of slime coiled about her neck. Squeezing to the point where she nearly blacked out then allowing her to take a few breaths as he eased up only doing it all over again.

Just as a sixth leg was attempting to push its way inside her she felt the prick of that syringe. Two things happened. One she had not yet noticed last time because Ortix was inactive at the time. The heat of that serum flared through her like a supernova exploding. The second had been the slime that had been coated on those needles as well. There was not much of it but Ortix controlled it apart from his body for about five minutes or so.

Within her very own blood stream that slime reshaped itself as it past through her circulatory system. Small spiked balls that continued to warped and reform as they flowed along. He did not have much time to play a little. He had to remove them before he lost control of them. The slime would effectively become blood clots and he would have no way of removing them.

But he was on that already. The syringe disappearing into his body replaced by a scalpel. Indeed he was a walking pocket. Just a small cut on each arm and he could squeeze that slime out of her as it arrived there, now if she only survived the drug he could record down more data as to it's effects on near humans.

Tue May 02, 2017 8:20 pm

A fouth leg was added and Diva screamed in her tortured pleasure as it pushed into her violated pussy joining its 3 twins, she couldn't stop her hips from bucking out of control as he force her body to take on more and more. He effectively shackled her to the flood on her knees as the the legs alternated thrusts into her quivering fold like four pistons working hard to keep her bouncing on the cock lodged deeply in her rectum while Ortix worked over her mouth from a above, forcing Diva to do little other but gagg and suck.

It was hard to focus as Diva was being raped into oblivion yet she managed to open her glossy eyes and focus in on Ortix as he made his mention of the needle and what it contained as he would feel her head shake side to side, saying No! she didn't want another dose. She at least managed to still maintain some kind of conscious though it seemed. She was rather strong willed and Ortix would feel her body quake in fear in the thrones of her rape.

Mgh!! GH!!!" Diva gagged, her eyes widening as a spray of saliva coming from behind the tendril in her mouth as another leg was added to her already stuffed sex, however Ortix seemed confident she could still handle more even after it felt like her mouth just orgasmed around his tendril. However things only got worse for her as she felt a new tendril appear and coil around her neck. Divas eyes bulging as Ortix decided to push her further down the dark road of pain and misery and squeeze the life out of her. Strangling her neck and stopping her breath as she gasped and choked around the cock tipped tendril that made it so hard already. Diva nearly passed out from the lack of air to her brain but Ortix didn't care, he waited for her to stop struggling and meet the edge of darkness befor letting go.... only to do it agin.

Diva gagged around the tendril in her mouth as she struggled to breath, yet with out a chance the air was forced from her lungs as a sixth leg was added to her stretched open vagina. Divas ab muscles twitched and spasm as her eyes rolling to the back of her head as Ortix and his guards would feel the knights body finally give under the sexual pressure as a gush of juices spray from the depths of her body like a broken hydrant, splashing to the floor below. Diva and her rapists all kneeling in what might have been a gallon or two of her pent up release..... however Ortix took this opportunity to do the unthinkable.

Diva was still in the thrones of her powerful orgasm as Ortix jammed the needle in her arm and pressed down the plunger injecting the amber liquid into her blood steam. Ortix forcing three times the safe dosage into her body plus what he already pumped into her as Ortix would see the effects as quickly as Diva felt them come on.

Divas eyes widely opened as her vision faded into a drifting haze of colors and slow motion. The sound of Ortix voice seemed distorted and far away as everything was bright yet dark hard to focus as she flicked her eyes about in nearly a instant. Her body temperature rapidly increased as Ortix would feel her skin become almost blister hot!! It nearly hurt to touch her as the super nova went off inside her body and she felt the effect slam into her chest and brain. The guards would see her eyes twitch as did her body, yet Ortix would feel the more complex changes as her blood rushed and blood pressure sky rocketed as did her heart beat! Divas heart the beating out of control! Rapid thumbs vibrated her breasts as Diva trashed out of control nearly breaking the grip on her as she suddenly and out of no where erupted in a orgasm ten times more powerful then the last, all her muscles burning in the release as she violently thursted her hips and body into a fucking frenzy. "MGHAGHAH!!AAGAHAHHGHAHGHAAGHHHAHAAHH!!!!" Diva painfully and violently screamed behind the tendril in her mouth, her body strongly rocking in motions that put her self and others near her in endanger as Ortix was forced to order his guards to restrain her after he accidentally stabbed her with the scalpel as Ortix would witness the blood in the vain he cut spray from her skin as she continued to struggle and humped her pussy ageist the 6 legs and the cock still inside her. She was fucking her self to near death as she drove her self to take them deeply and insanly as the slime Ortix pushed in her system quick made its way free from the cut he made in her arm... It was a sight to watch, Ortix was watching the drug tear her apart inside and out as it wrecked havoc on her system as she continually orgasmed spraying her sweet scented jucices all over those legs and the floor shortly after as she pulled ageist her bonds in a surge of strength! The slime ripping as she flailed and contorted as he managed to cut her, but like a super nova Divas fire was short lived as everything suddenly blinked out as she suddenly went limp and she fell back into their grip as guards continued to fuck her, coaxed on by the drug. Ortix would first notice her breathing had suddenly stopped as her head fell back lifelessly as did the rapid heart beat violently vibrating her gorgeous tits earlier, her body simply gave out.....

Tue May 02, 2017 11:00 pm

“Hm ...” his slime withdrew back into his body as it became clear that he broke this one. A pity, he had figured he would dump her off somewhere when he was finished with his fun out of gratitude for his rescue.

“Dispose of her.” He made a casual gesture noting that she managed to take six of those legs. Perhaps the dose was too much. He slipped back off toward the Ashlyn to make a few new notations.

The soldiers were not web spinners so the larger one carried her on it's back with the smaller one still driven to press that member inside her driven by the scent of the drug to drive into her even now.

While carrying her back other spiders began following of all types drawn by that scent. Again and again her body was taken swarmed over by these things. At first they had not noticed nor cared really that she had not been dead.

Driven by that scent they came at her, one after another. Multiple beings at once. The smaller ones enveloped her face thrusting cocks inside her mouth while the larger ones invaded her body. They were never truly finished with her but there were periods where she had been discarded on that floor smeared in their cum.

Either she was unconscious of being fucked. The techs were the most creative and often the smallest. Using their webbing to bind her, suspend her from the ceiling and fuck her there or stretch out her bound limbs while the soldiers screwed her.

More then a few times the medical one joined in. Injecting her with drugs meant to keep her tightened. It had begun injecting her wit that serum too. Whenever it began to wane.

It was probably the only thing that saved her too. They had not fed her in so long. The ship had arrived at it's destination and even took on another journey before Ortix discovered her. He was looking for the medic to inquire about his dwindling supplies of aphrodisiac and found that the medic was busy fucking her.

At first he thought it was her corpse but he could feel from vibration that she was actually moving. That surprised him but he covered quite well with a grin. “Still alive are we Knight Kimry?” A rhetorical question. He gave commands for the fucking to end and orders to have her cleaned up.

Her ankles bound together by a tech she was cleaned then suspended from the ceiling by her wrists as numerous techs began weaving clothes for her with a different sort of webbing that was sticky at first but hardened quickly. The attire they made could resist blunt forces to a great degree but I barely covered her.

There she was kept for a bit before the medic came and ad hooked her up to an IV. Some time after that Ortix arrived giving her time to hang there and suffer with her desire. “It seems there is much to learn about Ospodens. And I thought my days as a true scientist were well behind me. Just how much can your kind take? Over dosing, going without food for nearly a week and clothing to boot.

“Just how does your kind far against withdrawal I wonder?”
He must have been thinking out loud as he came closer allowing a hand to flow down her cheek. “Are you even coherent I wonder?”

Wed May 03, 2017 10:46 pm

Ortix thought he knew every thing there was to know about the Ospoden race, the slime ball would later learn that he actually knew very little about her kind as he watched his guards carry away her lifeless body after her heart stopped and he pulled his tendrils from her death spasaming body. Ortix would have never expect tho that the guards had no intention of dumping her, they sensed something Ortix did not still burning inside her.

It was true, Diva did die the drug in her system brought her to over dose and caused her heart to stop and her body to seize into death.... she was legally dead for a unknown amount of time there was no way to tell for sure as Ortixs guards carried her through his ship with her limply handing off a large soldiers shoulder attracting the attention of every worker, soldier, medic, mechanic that they passed. Drawn by the scent, the sweet scent she forced to accept emanating of her sweat glistening body as the mob fallowed her to the morgue near the med bay, dumping her believed to be corpse to the floor be for doing the unthinkable to her body.

There was no way to know if the spider creatures knew or even cared but they they fucked her, they fucked her body right there on the cold morgue floor, her lifeless body bouncing on a thick cock of a soldier, while her lips were taken by several workers who swarmed over her face. Driving their meat into her sex and mouth, even sprayed cumm on her face and painted her womb with hot seed, driven by the drug drawing all of them to her before they finally got the sigh she was alive...

It might have came as a shock but there was a gasp of air behind a numerous cocks in her mouth as a guard would fell her body tightly grip her pelvic muscles around his girth as she came back to live only to erupt in a powerful orgasm as her heart was forced to start beating agin. The knights body spasming and twitching unconsciously in ways that no conscious women ever could as she rode the cocks of many for god knew how long. The soldiers gave her no rest not that her body fought ageist them as many times they just fucked her were she laid, the workers liked to use tools, toys, even pulley systems, while the medics injected her with more drugs that kept her tight and sensitive as she came countless times over the chores of days, even weeks. None of them didn't even know anymore, she hardly even alive at this point as she was literately kept alive by cumm and the medics who came to play with her..... it was endless....

It was a couple of weeks later when Ortix finally discovered the knight, she didn't even look alive as he was almost disgusted to find his medical droans fucking a corpse but he quickly discovered she was alive when he found that she came around the meaty cock of the medic fucking her face down on the disgusting floor in what was the morgue, now turned into the room of depravity that was the knights only world now.

It was sudden but the order game to stop fucking her as the medic and who where els was there pulled out of her body, cum, juices, and other toys flooded from her still amazingly tight passage and onto the floor between her thighs as she shuttered and orgasmed one last time be for she simply laid their on the floor in a submissive pose, a husk of sexual desire as she only heavily panted and gasped. Ortix would find she didn't move from that spot.... she might have not had the strength too. She seemed dehydrated, lighter, thinner, yet not by much from when he last saw her...

There was hardly a reason to bind her ankles, yet suspending her from the ceiling of the morgue by her wrists made it easier to clean the copious amounts of cum and dried orgasmic bliss off her sticky and defiled body as Ortix would get a good look at her. It was a myrical she survived, he didn't know how or why, but she did, no food, no rest, no water, nothing but drugs and strenuous fucking that would leave lesser beings parallelized. Ortix ordered them to dress her.... weaving white silky clothing along her body be for medics came in and hooked her up to a I.V. befor he returned.

Ortix would find that she didnt move much from the time he left and came back. Maybe occasional twitch, she seemed lightly more active not being stimulated constantly but she mostly panted and quaked where she hang with her tongue hanging out and droll dripping off her chin. Even speaking to her and the way he placed a hand on her cheek.... she didn't respond, she seemed comatose, fried, her eyes blank, dull, and lifeless. She was a husk from what he formerly seen.

Thu May 04, 2017 12:07 am

“Not a peep,” Ortix felt the warmth of her skin. While he had regained a lot of mass that he had lost in their earlier encounter she had lost some of hers. She was virtually invisible to him suspended from the ceiling but he could clearly hear her panting and feel her.

She may not have been dead but her mind was lost. He had to wonder if it would return in part. If not there was still some use he could gain from her but for now he left her there. Droids would see to her for the most part. Other then the medical spider that had difficulties focusing on his task.

Her IV was changed and their was an addition of another that fed a steady stream of aphrodisiac into her, about the same normal dose but over hours instead of all at once. Enough to keep the knight on edge.

Only now she was getting no attention. Even if the drug reducing her strength had been long out of her system. She could do little but hang there and endure the constant arousal. It wasn't as overwhelming as before which may have been worse but it was not a total lack of the drug either feeding her just enough of it.

On the rare occasion Ortix came by to check on her. The first few times he didn't even think that she registered is presence. He was experimenting her, taking notes at this unusual discovery. Fingers brushed her cheek, not as hot but warm none the less.

“Good evening Knight Kimry. Having fun are we?”
He inclined his head toward the door that he came through. “To think that there is a ship full of hard cocks out there and you are stuck in here. That door is not locked either but you'll have to work you strength up to brake free of these restraints. Granted the webs are not as strong as my slime but. Oh well I digress.

“There is another wager I had in mind but we'll save that until you're a bit more coherent.”
He really didn't think he would get any response from her but figured that he would check in every so often and perhaps tinker with the drug giving her just enough of it to keep her wanting but not so much that it would overwhelm her, that was if her mind even came back at all.

Thu May 04, 2017 10:52 pm

Ortix sense no reaction from the knight other then then the soft pantng, and the tremble and shiver that came when he touched her as she hung suspended from the ceiling by the workers webbing. Her mind was lost it appeared, he would sense that the lack of food for a week, the endless fucking and drugs forced into her system, and the near death experience left her broken beyond reason. It was unknown if her mind would return yet for now she was exhausted and weak.... he was lucky to find her when he did, any longer she might have parishes for real, however that was no lose to him only time could tell.

Diva was left dangling, her feet not even touching the flood as her wrists grew bruised over time Ortix would notice as he had medics care for her, hard as it was for them as they were left horny and wanting as the scent of the drug came off her body calling to them as more and more of Ortixs amber drugs was forced into her system, keeping her body hot and trembling in her bonds as she dangled helplessly with no attention at all.

Diva was left like this for a unknown amount of time, helpless, her body burning with need in a constant state of arousal. yet no help came for her other then Ortix, however as hot and bother as her body was she didn't even register his presence as the door opened, Ortix still sensing Diva hanging in her bonds limply.... still a empty shell with a throbbing heart beat. It was heart not to notice her heart seemed to be damaged.... possibly from the drug, it seemed to be passing from rapid to slow, it was hard to tell what these may mean but again time would tell.

It wasn't until Ortix came closer and touched her this last time did he feel the reaction faintly... but it was there. The broken knight hearing the sound of his voice as her dully blank eyes slowly shifted to the sadistic monster, her eyes struggled to focus yet after all this time Ortix finally got a reaction from her as her body shuttered as the mere caress of her flushed hot cheek. Diva didn't seem to respond to his words, yet... the physical stimuli had woke her up.... be it slightly. Maghh...ghh.." Diva groaned with a cute gasp as her mouth hung open and her head lifted ever so slightly nussling her cheek into Ortixs palm. Ortix would notice Diva bob her head twords the hand caressing her cheek, almost like she was begging for it to touch her, pet her as Diva even managed to turn her head, her tongue smoothly lashing ageist Ortixs slime formed hand possibly a finger tip if he allowed it.... she was lost... it was like pleasure and sex was all she knew now.

Fri May 05, 2017 2:42 am

His earlier visit showed how broken she was and so it wasn't a huge surprise that he went more or less noticed at least at first. She licked that slimy hand and nuzzled into it as best as she could. Paying utmost attention to her responses he wondered.

Matters may have been dangerous if she was in a clear state of mind even if nominally so But he did not pull his hand back making a few mental observations then departing. There was so much he could do now but he had further tests to conduct.

Spiders got her down from the ceiling instead binding her wrists to the floor but giving her enough slack so that she could stand and take a few steps. She was not left for long before Ortix returned with her shield.

It was so large inside of him that she could not have missed it. He set it down then moved to the opposite direction around her setting down a strange silver dildo. Each clearly in her reach but Ortix observed her.

Something familiar and something of need. Just which she would decide on would shift his focus as to where to go from here. She had already proven to be hardy and while it was wasteful in disposing her out of hand he thought he could use her further.

A sex slave that could only be used as such had limitations but that only drove him to explore different avenues.

Fri May 05, 2017 4:49 pm

Diva licked his slimy palm, pressing her lips to his hand as i she was trying to suck his fingers, she wanted it, she might not be expressing her need but he sensed her heart rate pick up after he touched her. She was getting excited and she continued to do the same as long as he left his hand on her cheek and allowed her to do it. It was like he had a taste she couldn't get enough of as her silky smooth tongue brushed along his fingers, his palm, yet as Ortix finally pulled away he would see her try to fallow his hand be for it was out of her reach, she whimpered in frustration and even shook her bonds slightly, she didn't want him to leave.... yet he did anyway much to her annoyance. She was left alone agin..... the pleasure only building in her body as she dangled by her wrists..

Spiders came eventually and got her down, she seemed more responsive after the last contact and some rest as one guard had to restrain her as the moment she was cut loose she went to a guard with lust in her eyes, gasping at him, rubbing her hands agiest his body wanting him to fuck her right then, right there.... yet it never came to that as they had to retrain them self's not to as they only bound her to the floor instead... yet this time with enough freedom to at least stand and move around.... something Diva took with pleasure as she tried to fallow the guards... yet was stopped by the lack of length as Diva tugging ageist her wrists restraints gasping at the door as she was begging to leave... she sounded like a crying animal...

Not long after Ortix returned only find the knight doing the unthinkable.... the drugs in her system firing her up as she was resting on her back in a submissive pose, her fingers driving into her only sex as she struggled to pleasure her self. The knight gasping as she drove her fingers into her drooling sex...masturbating on the floor.... not caring who walked by and who saw as Ortix would see the sweet scented juices sprinkling from her sex just as he arrived and she came to a orgasm. The lost knight noticing his presence after a moment in her after glow as she slowly shifted onto her hands and knees, struggling to crawl to him as he placed her shield on the floor on one end of the room and a dildo on the other.... however to Ortix surprise.... she ignored both she was trying to move to him, gasping as she struggled, her cheeks flushed red as she was burning with desire. Muh!!! mAHH!Ah!" Diva whined as she reached for him. the restraints holding.... it was like she didn't know she could break them yet, or that shield of hers could cut them.... or the dildo would bring her release... she didnt care... she saw Ortix... she wanted him...

Fri May 05, 2017 6:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next