View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Caught in the Sea (for Yuki) 

She tenced up tears form in her eyes as he pushed harder and deeper, her stomach churned staring to feel sick since the beast seemed to not want to stop irritating her gag reflect, her face grew pale.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:21 am
Profile YIM

Cukoo removed his secondary cock from her mouth, sensing it was far too much for her to handle at the time. Her body squirmed and wiggled against his thick cock trying to adjust each time the massive phallus thrust deep into her small body. His rough tongue continued to press and grind against her clit, pushing her closer and closer towards a pure state of arousal.

The massive blob leaned in close to the well-bound girl and said, "let yourself go." The thick tentacles around her breasts began to squeeze and twist faster, pulling her hard tits higher off her chest with each passing moment. "Give in," roared the black blob, thrusting his long shaft into her small sex as it bulged and pulsed inside her body.

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:55 pm

She coughed lightly the sick feeling in her stomach still lingered even after it pulled from her mouth, gasping she tenced up her tiny clit throbbed lightly starting to really enjoy being this full, blushing she let out a faint but sweet moan.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:29 am
Profile YIM

The black blob laughed loudly as her body began to react more lustfully, her face blushing deeply as her small sex gripped around his thick phallus. She would soon be in the perfect state of arousal, and he would force her to maintain that state as long as possible.

The massive cock thrust deeper into her tight sex with each passing moment, stretching her walls of her body a little wider with each hard shove. Hard rigids began to form along the massive shaft, rubbbing against her clit as it pressed deep into her body while his long tongue grinded against small button as well. The thick tentacles around her breasts pulled and tugged with no end in sight, milking her soft breasts for all they're worth. As Cukoo stared at her body being shafted over and over again, the secondary phallus which had been forcing itself into her mouth slowly slid down the back of her body, positioning itself below the small passage to her ass. Cukoo laughed as his other thick cock moved closer towards her tight anus, wondering if the young girl could handle both of his members at once.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:17 am

She bit her lip only holding onto her resistance by a tiny thread, it would be much easier to just give in untill she felt the second shaft move down to her bottom tencing up she whimpered, he could not be serious, any more stretching and she was sure he would tear her up!

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:33 am
Profile YIM

Cukoo laughed as the young girl cried out slightly as his secondary cock slided towards her tight anus, ready to bury itself deep into her body at any moment. "Delicious," roared the massive blob as his second phallus shoved itself into her tight ass, stretching the walls of her anus wide as his main phallus continued to thrust into her tight sex.

A loud laugh echoed through the air as Cukoo began to thrust each thick cock into the girl's body rhythmically, thrusting slightly deeper and faster into her lovely body with each passing moment. The massive blob grinded his tongue as hard as he could against her swelling clit, rubbing and pressing faster as both each massive phallus penetrated her body over and over. As Cukoo stared at the lovely sight before him, his own arousal began to increase greatly. Inside his blobbish body, large amounts of his hot seed began to build up, wanting to be released into the young girl's body. Soon, she would be ready.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:19 pm

She let out a scream of pain arching her back a little, her body trembled as the beast continued to abuse her poor body "Y..YOu bastard stop!!" she cryed struggling a bit once more the sudden wave of pain seemed to have shocked her muscles into working agian.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:59 pm
Profile YIM

Another loud laugh echoed through the air as Cukoo thrust each of his thick cocks deeper into the young girl's body, her tight sex and anus stretching wider with each deep thrust. The massive blob would never stop, not until he pushed the lovely girl into the deepest depths of pure lust and bliss. The two long shafts rhythmically pushed into each tight oriface of the young girl's body as his rough tongue continued to grind and rub against her swelling clit. The thick tentacles around her breasts twisted and squeezed, lifting her hard tits higher off her chest with each tight pull. Cukoo gazed down at the well-bound girl as she began to struggle anew, but it would not help her. The delicious taste of her body was more than the massive blob could stand, and he would not let her go until he had his fill of her.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:36 am

Tears began to stream down her cheeks, now with each thrust there was a wave of pain, her body could not handle being stretched like this, soon he would tear her flesh.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:05 am
Profile YIM

Each thick phallus swelled and bulged wider with each hard thrust into the young girl's body, her small anus and sex tightening around his rubbery cocks. The sight of the well-bound girl was increasing Cukoo's arousal greatly, making his hot seed slowly begin to build up inside his blobbish body. The sticky slowly began to flow into each massive shaft, ready to burst into the girl's tight body at any moment.

"Let yourself go," roared the black blob as his thick cocks rhythmically penetrated her lovely body over and over. The thick tentacles lashed around her breasts twisted and rolled around her soft skin, flicking her hard tits as they squeezed her mounds of flesh. Cukoo knew the young girl would be unable to resist much longer. Soon, she would be ready to be filled...

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:55 am

She let out screams, not in pleasure but in pain, shaking a bit she wondered in the back of her mind when she would finally pass out from this hell. Closing her eyes tight her tears never seeming to end. Yuki couldnt understand his words...let myself go...to what? this horrid feeling he washed over her body? Had she done that she would most definately lose consiousness.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:54 am
Profile YIM

"Looks like it is starting to hurt," laughed the massive blob mockingly. "Do not worry, you will enjoy it soon." Each of his thick cocks shoved deeper into her tight sex and ass, driving harder and swelling larger with each passing moment. Her slender body rose and fell each time the massive shaft penetrated her small orifaces, her soft breasts bouncing over and over as they were squeezed tightly by his thick tentacles. His rough tongue grinded endlessly against her swelling clit, knowing that soon she would be unable to hold back the great sexual pressure building up inside her body.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:51 am

She started to struggle a little, unable to handle the pain any longer, throughout the whole ordeal the only flecks of pleasure came from her clit, but it was not enough to over power the stretching he was doing to her, it hurt far to much.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:06 pm
Profile YIM

"Yessss...," hissed the massive black blob as his thick cocks pressed deep into her tight anus and sex over and over again, stretching her body a little wider with each hard penetration. The thick tentacles around her breasts squeezed and twisted endlessly, pulling her hard tits higher off her chest with each squeeze. Cukoo's rough tongue grinded and rubbed against her exposed clit, knowing that soon she would give in to the pleasure being forced on her body.

Cukoo's dark eyes gazed up and down his lovely prize, sweat dripping down her bare body. The beautiful sight began to greatly increase Cukoo's arousal, making his hot seed slowly begin to build up inside his blobbish body. The sticky liquid slowly began to build up inside both of his massive cocks, ready burst at any moment.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:54 pm

She whinced with each hard thrust, the pain starting to just become numb all over her body, he could no longer her lovely moans, she stayed quiet as the monster continued to abuse her sore body.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:04 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next