View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 At The Beach, Looking for some fun (Taken by Yuki) 

Panting heavily she let out softer moans tencing up mummbling something along the lines of "you're gonna split me in two..." she bit her lip gently blushing as he suckled on her earlobe.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:33 pm
Profile YIM

He sucked more on her earlobe, still slamming in and out of her harder and harder.

"I don't plan to... I like you too much to do that..." he said as his tentacles wrapped around her breasts and squeezed them a little and two more tentacles slapped her ass lightly while the rest kept caressing her all over slowly, holding her close to him.

(POST 100!!! *ta da)

Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:29 am

She smiled faintly hiding it, she didnt want to let him see it for now she moaned softly flinching from the slaps, contrary to how well she took her beating earlier, she hated pain.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:18 am
Profile YIM

His tentacles began rubbing her ass gently. He was hoping he could keep this one with him for a while, he liked her. He kept slamming in and out of her, still going hard and strong.

"I know you're smiling..." he said between moans and he smiled.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:23 am

She tenced up unsure how much energy she had left in her but, being the stubborn girl she was, Yuki wouldnt let him beat her in this little game he started.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:52 am
Profile YIM

He laughed a little, knowing that this was a competition to her, so he started fucking her even harder than he was before. He liked her stubbornness, her beauty, her sexiness... well her...her everything. He kept sucking on her earlobe, still curious about why she liked him and why she couldn't admit it, but he'd let it go for now.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:03 am

" Ah.hn!" she clung tightly to him again her nails scratching at his back, winning this thing could be a bit harder then she had previously expected. She was already getting very close to her next orgasim.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:24 am
Profile YIM

"Let's... make... a ... deal..." he moaned as he kept fucking her harder than he ever had, getting harder with every swing in and out. Now using all his strength and his entire body to make it harder and harder. "If you have another orgasm before I have one... you have to tell me why you like me... and you can't just say, "I don't know" you gotta really think about it..." he said as his tentacles began massaging and playing with her ass, as the rest of his tentacles caressed her breasts and the rest of her body.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:29 am

"mmmn..I accept ooh!" moans louder tencing up her breasts bounce lightly with each thrust every so often she started to whince a bit her body could take it before but now it was almost to hard.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:40 am
Profile YIM

"Good..." he moaned as he kept fucking her, getting her harder and harder as he kept going. His tentacles kept rubbing her nipples and playing with her ass cheeks. He groaned as he enjoyed this beach sex with her. He was glad he was with her, he couldn't have really said that he wasn't having a good time.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:56 am

She let out loud moans trembling a little bit she had to hold on maybe just a bit longer but as moments passed she would find that every second got harder and harder to hold on to, her body shook as it neared her climax.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:19 am
Profile YIM

He began sucking, nibbling and kissing her neck as he kept his tentacles playing with her nipples and slamming in and out of her, he still could get harder and harder with his fucking and he was. His other tentacles were busy massaging and playing with her ass, her legs and her back while all he wanted to do was make her cum. He smiled as he looked below them at the crater they were creating, it was getting deeper and wouldn't stop.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:26 am

Tencing up just a tiny bit more she couldnt hold it any longer, arching her back she let out a scream in pleasure cumming hard around his cock, completely out of breath this time, holding it back had taken a lot out of her and she was almost completely exhausted now.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:41 am
Profile YIM

Luppi smiled as he continued to fuck her, enjoying her juices flowing around his hard cock as he kept fucking her. He was still playing with her nipples and he lifted up his head from her neck and moaned out, "better start thinking..." he said and then bit into her neck harder and kept smoking on it.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:48 am

Her vision started to blur a little, not sure how long her conciousness would stay with her "I...never said I l..liked you.." she muttered softly panting still.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:58 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next