View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 We have arrived 

Post We have arrived
Name: None as such, you may call us Swarm. Or Bob…. Or Rebecca if it makes it easier on you.

Race: We are, we don’t remember exactly what we are, we just…… are…… In the past many have called us worms or snakes, on Aldaris VII we were known as Worm Wraiths and that name has stuck a little.

Place of Birth: The first place we remember is a distant world called Valdean, it is no longer.

Gender: None… Both maybe… Our kind has no gender as such, we simply divide when we need more.

Age: We can’t be sure. Old. But when we move between worlds we hitch rides on ships or even chunks of rock and sleep. We have been to this world before and you were not here then so we are older than your kind.

Height: We grow to roughly 12 inches in length and 4 inches wide.

Weight: Around 6lbs each, so as a collective maybe up to 600lbs. Depends on how many we are at the time.

Eye Colour: We have no eyes as such but photo sensitive calls let us see over short distances, over longer distances we hunt by sensing the vibrations you make when you move.

Skin Colour: Naturally hues of purple and green. A few of us have bright colours.

Skin Texture: Soft and smooth, a little slimy but warm to the touch. We tend to have ridges much like the creatures you call maggots.

Tentacles: Alone we have none, when swarming we can have as many as we are numbered .

Wings: None, but we have seen other being use them and know of the advantage. We can produce enough surface area to glide.

Cock Size: Alone we have none, as a collective we could each be used in the way you skin bags call cock.

Fighting Style: Fight? Sorry we do not understand this ideal of yours, open conflict is avoided. When hunting we use our numbers to surround our prey and then overwhelm them.

Motivation: Mainly because we can.

Psychological Profile: We guess you would call us schizophrenic. We are many and you could not understand the way we ‘think’.

Personality: We are as individual as you, but as a collective we seek only the furthering of our agenda.

Sexual Oddities: We will try anything once. Well maybe twice.

Human Disguise Form: We can form a roughly human form with enough of us, but you would still see us a mass of…. The word worms does not do us justice but is probably how you would think of us. We can also form representations of other animals and objects.

Clothing: Helps us hide our true nature. Long coats or cloaks work well for us.

Distinguishing features: Aside from being about a foot long and worm shaped? None.

Capabilities: We are each capable of basic shape shifting, we can not gain or loose mass or volume but we can distribute it as we wish, basically long and thin or short and fat. We also have limited telepathic and telekinetic ability, this of course is amplified when we are many. We can also ’spit’ a adhesive green slime and can blend into the background much like your Earth chameleons, but this takes a few seconds.
Our real strength lies in the collective, what one of us can not reach many of us can chain together to reach, alone we would struggle to capture humans but with many of us working as one it is easy. Our telepathy and hive mind nature allows us to coordinate our actions to the extent we often appear to be just 1 organism.

Weaknesses: Water burns us like acid…. Ha! You don’t think we’d be stupid enough to come to a world that is 70% water if that was true do you? We have no weakness as such and we are resilient to most things that would kill you like fire and crushing. Of course dropping a 20 ton weight on any organism would give it a bad day.

Likes: We have many likes. In the main we all agree we like to hunt and listen to you scream. Some of us also enjoy a good chase and giving our prey the hope of escape and then snatching that hope away.

Dislikes: We dislike extreme temperatures… Oh and rap music.

History: We have been to many worlds and hunted many different species, few have proved as resourceful, or entertaining, as yours.

Last edited by swarm on Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:49 pm

*reaches out with a tentacle to greet the new ones* Greetings, nice Profile ^^

Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:10 pm

Interesting idea...I seem to recall one of the old NICE Labs RPs featuring a 'monster' like this, so I bet someone will be interested. ;)

And I like the way you wrote your profile, it was amusing. :)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:10 pm

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:18 pm
Profile WWW

Dislikes: We dislike extreme temperatures… Oh and rap music.

You, sir, make me smile. I like you.

Welcome to Shokushu Campus, and good hunting.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:55 pm

Oh! :o Hehehe... Swarm sounds very sexy.. :oops: Please feel free to come looking for Riko whenever you like.. I think she would rather enjoy your company.. <3

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:11 pm

Very nice profile. Makes me think of the Ghost Rider villain Legion.

-makes a creepy voice- I am Legion.....for we...are many...

Profile = Siolazar, Shadowborn

Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:42 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]