View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Forest Trap (for Maya) 

She growled as he taunted her with his humming and his words. But it was abruptly replaced with a yelp as he ripped her bra from her, letting her large breasts bounce free. As he grabbed them, she moaned feeling her dark nipples already hardening from his touch.

Maya gave a quiet gasp as the sunlight was suddenly blocked by his demonic wings. Her bright blue eyes gazed fearfully at his face, almost pleading with him to stop.

"Please let me go...I don't deserve this," she whimpered as tears welled up in her eyes.

She moaned a bit, her pussy getting wetter and wetter as he teased her breasts and nipples.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:08 am

The demon ground his cock against the girl's sex again, turned on by her growing fear and desperation. "Yeah, you probably don't," he admitted, in a tone that made it obvious he didn't care. His fingertips continued to roam over her large breasts, getting rougher and more forceful with each stroke. Soon he lifted one breast up and leaned down to lick her nipple, rough tongue slowly sliding over it.

Steel didn't stop there, soon wrapping his lips around her hard dark peak and sucking roughly, while his other hand still continued to tease her. His sharp teeth even tugged at her nipple briefly, not hard enough to cause any pain yet. The new position left his hips at a short distance from hers, so although she still couldn't close her legs, her pussy was left untouched for now.

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:48 am

Maya inhaled sharply as he grinded himself against her. She closed her eyes, letting the tears trickled down her cheeks.

"Why are you doing this, please just let me go..." she cried, starting to fight against the chains again.

The brown-skinned girl moaned as he continued to play with her. He licked her nipple, causing pleasure to shoot through all of her body. She arched her back against, pushing her breasts toward his mouth, only to be met by his lips. Even without touching her sex she felt her pleasure steadily rising. Just knowing that his dick was only a few inches away from her pussy aroused her.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:00 am

The chains rattled as Maya pulled on them, but they refused to budge. Steel didn't answer her pleas, releasing her nipple with one last lick, then finding the other and lavishing the same attention on it. He ran one of his hands along her thigh, sliding it up under her skirt and grabbing her voluptuous bottom roughly. He groped her ass for a few seconds, then ran his fingertips around to her sex...

The demon brought his mouth away from Maya's breast long enough to taunt her, "Well, well, you're soaking wet, I see. So much for not wanting this..." He bit down on her nipple, just enough to feel painful as well as good. "Or this..." His fingertips pressed against the fabric of her panties, rubbing against her nether lips rhythmically.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:56 am

Her breathing quickened as he started on her other nipple while sliding his hands down her thigh. She yelped as he roughly grabbed her ass. Her heart raced as as his hand moved from her butt and to her wet pussy.

"B-but..." she stuttered as he mocked her, "I don't want this! That has nothing to do with - aaah!"

Maya's explanation was interrupted by his sudden bite, causing her to yelp. Before she could regain her composure to resume what she was saying, he was already caressing her pussy through her wet panties. Instead, Maya moaned and relaxed a bit, her knees feeling a bit weak from the pleasure.

"Stop..." she whispered softly is he pressed and teased her sex, "...I'll get you for this..."

She knew that chances were, her threat meant nothing to him. The rebellious girl wanted nothing more than to kick him in the nuts for this, but her legs was spread by his placement between them; there was no way. Her hands were chained to the tree, making a punch impossible. There was no way to get back at him.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:20 am

"Hmm... How, exactly?" Steel just sounded amused at her weak threat. He kept stroking her through her panties as the wet spot grew. "I think I'm the one who's going to get you," he added with an evil grin.

The demon hooked his fingers into the pair of panties and tore them away with one tug. Maya's dripping wet pussy was revealed now, and he wasted no time sliding a finger inside her and rubbing the walls of her tunnel roughly. His other hand kept playing with one heavy breast, and he leaned in to nip and suck on the side of her neck at the same time.

And then he let go of her breast to tug down his pants, revealing his thick cock to her. No barriers between them remained...

Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:15 am

The young woman tried to respond but instead could only moan, overcome by her arousal. With a quick motion of his hands, her panties were ripped away, leaving her only in her skirt, though it didn't do much good protecting her from his prodding and fondling. She moaned loudly as he slipped a finger in her and began to work it while continuing his teasing of her breasts.

As he tugged down his pants, Maya's struggles increased. There was nothing stopping him from taking her here and now, and though she was in a heightened state of arousal, her nectar soaking his finger inside of her, she fought with all her power to stop the inevitable from happening. Or at least slow down the process.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:25 am

One finger quickly became two. Steel pumped his fingers in and out of Maya's pussy and his thumb pressed against her clit, forcing her arousal to rise even higher. The dark-skinned girl struggled against him, writhing as well as she could in her bondage, but Steel only grinned at her. "That's right. Are you ready for the main course?"

The two fingers inside her pushed in one last time, then slid out to spread her sticky lips open. Steel shifted his position just a bit, and the head of his cock pressed up against her entrance. He waited then, to draw out the suspence and fear for the helpless schoolgirl before him.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:44 am

Maya cried out in pleasure is he stimulated her even more, her pleasure rising higher. But the more he toyed with her, the more she writhed and wriggled. She grunted softly as she tried to pull her hands in front of her to push him away or punch him, only to be met by the restricts of the chains. She tried to bring her legs up to kick him but alas, she was not flexible enough to him from between her legs.

"No! No, no, no, no, NO!" she shouted, tossing her long red hair side to side as she shook her head angrily.

Suddenly, he pushed the head of his cock against her, slightly penetrating her. The young woman moaned and fought with all her might against him. She was determined to not go down without a fight.

"Stop! Stop or else!" Maya threatened again.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:07 am

Between the chains on Maya's arms and Steel's position between her legs, there was nothing she could do to stop him, and he knew it. "There's no way I'm stopping now," he whispered evilly into her ear. "You're mine now. I'm going to play with you all afternoon. This is just round one..."

The demon put his hands on Maya's hips to hold her steady- and he thrust, pushing several inches into her all at once. He groaned low in his throat at the feel of her tunnel around his shaft. After a few seconds, he pushed forward again, never letting up, until he was completely shafted inside her. The thrusts pinned Maya's shapely bottom against the tree she was chained to.

Steel stayed buried in Maya's body for a few moments longer. Then he drew out until only his head remained inside her- and grabbing that sexy ass of hers, thrust in again, starting a rhythm now, impaling her completely every time.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:27 am

She gasped in fright at his words, making her struggle more. All afternoon...what are horrible nightmare. Maya didn't want to think or even begin to try to imagine what sort of terrible, sadistic things the monster wanted to do with her. The very idea of thinking about it made her cringe.

He grabbed her hips, hindering much of her struggling, and thrust his cock into. As he groaned, Maya let out a scream of pleasure and pain from taking so much of him at once. With each following thrust, she gasped feeling him further and further inside of her.

"You're going to pay for this," she finally cried out as he withdrew. Another scream followed his next thrust into her pussy. She shook her head and hissed loudly, "I'm going to kill you!"

He began his rhythm, making her moan loudly as he pumped deeply in and out of her pussy, impaling her and filling her every time.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:49 am

Steel laughed at the horrified gasp. Should he pretend he was going to keep her as a slave or a pet? No, not yet, he'd save that for later in the afternoon. For now he just fucked the girl hard, pale cock plunging inbetween her dark lower lips. Her desperate threats still only amused him. "I'm.... over 850 years old, girl. I've faced.... a lot worse than.... a sexy little bitch like you."

The demon braced himself against the tree, hands on either side of Maya's head. As he thrust into her repeatedly, forcing a moan from her lips each time, he grinned lecherously at her, red eyes meeting her beautiful blue. "You might as well.... relax and enjoy it," he taunted her inbetween breaths. "It's going to take.... quite a while.... before I tire of you."

Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:01 am

"I...I'm already...tired of you..." she hissed back at him breathlessly. Now that she had a good feeling that he wasn't going to hurt her, just rape her, Maya had gotten bolder, "So why...don't you just...disappear...you disgusting...thing..."

She glared into his crimson eyes before being forced to close them during the throws of pleasure. Her back arched as he continually thrust roughly into her wet pussy, making it wetter and wetter with each impaling. She moaned deeply, her climax coming quicker than she thought it would.

Maya gave a soft grunt as she fought the orgasm as much as she could. She concentrated on things that turned her off, like his torturous taunting and imagined him to be a horrible looking monster. It worked for the meantime, but she knew that this method would not last for very long with the way he was pumping his shaft in and out of her tight sex.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:22 am

"You may say... you want me gone.... but your body... doesn't agree...." Steel retorted. Her back was arching into him, her pussy was squeezing his cock, and her juices were dripping down her inner thighs. Steel groaned and increased his speed, pounding harder and faster into the poor girl. His own arousal was rising fast, but he too was holding it back as long as he could, to maximize the torture of his captive.

As the sex went on, he lifted his hands from the tree trunk and returned them to her breasts, squeezing and pinching harder than he had before.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:28 pm

The young woman growled angrily, hating that her body was rebelling against her mind. Maya knew very well her body didn't reflect her true wants, but she also knew that this monsters could care less about that. As long as it responded the way he wished, he'd use that against her.

She moaned as he grabbed her breasts, painfully squeezing them and tweaking them. He started thrusting in her harder and faster. For some reason, she had a feeling he sensed that she was trying to stop herself from climaxing. But it only made her concentrate more. With a groan, Maya thought about worst things to turn off. The more he pounded her, the harder it was to think only about those things.

"Get off of me! Leave me alone you scum bag!" she screamed all at once. She shook her head again and screamed again, "Aaagghh!"

Her struggles had to get annoying at some point; Maya hoped that at that point he'd give up and let her go. So she continued to scream as loudly as she can, suppressing her moans just so she could shriek. Someone had to hear and if not, he at least had to get annoyed by it.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next