View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 The Best Deal (Vera) 

Post Re: The Best Deal (Vera)
For ordinary students, there would be numerous questions about what was grabbing and wrapping around her. Vera was all too aware of what they were. The unknown was said to be terrifying. But, what about when you know it really is coming from something of nightmare? She knew what these were though no the details of the alien guest itself. She knew what this meant and that she was just another lovely target for this monster to fuck. Here, it did not matter she was a Head Girl that served under a Headmaster. In this room, it was just a student alone with an alien guest.

The monster taunted that it would remain her professor for the next four weeks and there was nothing that could be done about it. Vera would see about that but, she had to first get away. Biting a tentacle created a reaction from the alien being. More tentacles came in to further restrain the Head Girl and the silver haired beauty was soon left squirming against the tight bonds.

"Go to hell!" Vera hissed, unaware of what was coming next. Her eyes grew wide beneath the blindfold as the first of the thick slime made contact with her head. "N-No... You... Stop it!" There were numerous alien creatures that created slime or similar fluids. But, this slime was from a demon she was more than a bit familiar with. The feel of the slime was not the worst part but the rippling heat that washed over her skull and through her mind. The Head Girl tried to pull her head away but she was stuck to the chair. A firm grasp of her hair would ensure she did not move as the slime soaked into her psyche.

"Ooohhh... Please... D-Don't do this..." The woman groaned as her lower belly erupted in fluttering heat. Vera was unaware of all the properties of the slime as she was made to forget soon after the ordeals. She knew it was a powerful aphrodisiac and it did something else. Another tide of molten heat washed over her thoughts as another groan left her lips. The pleasure and arousal made it difficult to focus and resist as her mind opened more and more. She had no idea that another monster had similar abilities as Slimer.

Toes curled as Vera's jaw clenched. Hands gripped the arm rests of the chair. She was still trying to fruitlessly free herself of the alien's grasp. Despite her cool and disciplined visage, it did not seem as if the Head Girl could resist the slime any better than the previous three students. The more the slime soaked in, the more aroused the beautiful Asian became. Her nipples were already growing erect while her sex grew moist. Her breasts tingled and grew firm with warm blood. Soon, her mind would be open for this monster to read then the real lessons could begin.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:33 pm

Go to hell! The alien smiled as she continued to struggle against her bonds, it was futile and that became utterly apparent as the slime bucket was dumped from above and behind her. It took a few seconds for the goo to hang in the air, landing silently on her head. The thickened green slime amassing in a pool, and flowing out from the center of the stream of vileness. The cool gloop oozing down her soft silver hair engulfing her exquisite features, only her eyes spared by the blindfold. Her struggling, angry resistance turning to pure animalistic terror as she realized her fate that she was being slimed.

Oh...Please...don't do this... the beautiful Asian begged as she knew instinctively what was being done to her. More than the disgust at being slimed and the nasty feeling of being drenched in the god awful substance, it was the loss of control to come. The heat burning through her brain and hot body, the building need as chemicals suffused her system, and raw desire to be touched and used, pleasured however possible.

Please now is it. I love when you beg. Struggle all you want, your fate is sealed you little whore. You will be begging plenty soon enough. He laughs out a terrifyingly sinister laugh.

The flow of green slime seemed to last an eternity, more and more chemicals being delivered as the slime oozed over her thrashing form, her struggle reaching new heights. Her limbs frantically trying to pull free and escape her chair, slowly the slime matter down the back of her head. It oozed down her neck over and under her clothes as it seemed to seep everywhere, dripping from her nose and chin, down her cleavage, soaking her white business top. It hang heavy over her shoulders and down her arms, sliding as it sticks to her glossy long hair down to the tips and dripping snotty like tendrils down to the floor. It slides and soaks her pants until it reaches her bare ankles and fills her trapped heels. She is cover from head to toe, a sticky gooey mess, frantic breaths spraying the mucus like slime aware from her airholes. Drenched and defeated the fun could finally begin and the alien sets the bucket of her doom back in the corner.

Green is certainly your color, shall we let the games begin. He waits for the slime to complete the mental link, her burning need flooding into his mind, making his cock grow hard as he shares that need. He pulls the mask free from her slime engulfed head, small streamlets running down from her hair. He wonders if she has a look of disbelief, hatred or perhaps pitiful defeat? He slowly retracts his tentacles securing her, and should she try to move a booming command would overcome her linked mind.Freeze. No moving until I tell you to. A command more unbearable than anything. Unable to flee, unable to touch herself.

He moves behind the desk, taking off his shoes, splattered by the goo, having her watch him slowly undress. Under other circumstances, a strip show by the fine masculine specimen might have been erotic, but knowing she was slimed and in the clutches of a monster, it probably was a terribly frightening sight. He slowly unbuttoned his coat and placed it on the back of his chair. Next, he loosen his tie. He smiles at her gunged form the entire time, seemingly in no rush. Next, he freed his sculped torso, unbuttoning his collar and cuffs and placed it over the back of the chair as well. He removed his black silk socks, and undoes the clasp on his belt. He slowly removes his pants placing them on the chair as well. He stands nearly naked before her in dark green silk boxers. He moves in front of the desk in front of her still dripping, slime covered form.

Now we may begin.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:38 pm

The Head Girl's white business suit was now a brilliant green. The slime had soaked every strand of hair and every article of clothing. Every breath felt like hot fire scorching her lungs. Her chest rose and fell with shuddering breath, causing those lovely melons to rub against her soaked attire. The slime hid the crimson that flushed her now heated cheeks. Her sex was quivering in anticipation. The skirt hid the steady stream of love nectar drooling from around her panties. Heels kicked feebly against the tendrils as her wrists strained. But, it was no use as the slime engulfed her.

The blindfold was removed, revealing the tentacles that were coming from this horrible professor. Vera's mouth hung open as she gasped sharp breaths. The command boomed inside her skull. Her body trembled and her chest continued to rise and fall as she breathed but, there was no motion beyond that. The Head Girl could only assume this was some sort of mental manipulation. She tried to steel herself and force her body to move. But, her body simply would not obey her anymore. Her body was throbbing with need as the slime continued to soak into system.

The professor began stripping away his clothes in front of her. She was forced to watch, her mouth partially open as it all unfold before her. This did not seem to be the same as the demon she encountered in the past. The tendrils released her but, she still could not move consciously. All the slimed woman could do was groan as she watched the nearly naked professor approach her frozen form. Mentally, she tried to fight off the command pounding inside her skull as erotic heat tormented her.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:05 pm

The professor stood before the woman, her look a cross of anguish, her need to feel relief from the pounding need her body presented, and a look of disgusted defeat. He reaches forward a hand, and slides his palm over a flawless cheek, wiping a streak of skin free from the green ooze. He knew what the slime did to these women, yet he did not but touch her cheek?

My poor unfortunate Vera. So calm and cool, reduced to this simmering mess. You can beg me anytime you wish, and if you please me enough, I may grant your wish. Now pull down my boxers and suck my dick. You can't beg with a dick in your mouth so you better please me with your best efforts, so that you may have the opportunity to beg. Let's see if you suck a cock better than your classmate Teela.

Should she not move, the command would boom into her brain, Suck my dick. No begging until you please me.

He stands before her expectantly, hoping her bravado in the bedroom matches her confidence and competence that she possessed in everything else she did.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:34 pm

Her cheek tingled with wild sensations from the simple touch. Vera could not lift a finger to stop this monster. She could not even move her lips to spit at him in defiance. All she could do was sit still as the professor continued taunting.

Eyes fluttered briefly as his words were followed by a louder command pounding into her psyche until she could think of nothing else. Vera slid from her chair and fell to her knees before the alien being. Hands slick with slime pulled down the creature's boxers and began stroking his erect cock. Vera tried to stop herself but, the commands were undeniable.

"Mph... Ahh.. Mmm..." lips wrapped tightly around the monster's manmeat. Her tongue swirled over the heated tip as one hand stroked his shaft. The other hand cupped and massaged his balls as she began to bob her head slowly. She sucked and slurped deeply, filling her mouth more and more with his phallus. It was apparent that this was not Vera's first time as she pushed that cock to the back of her throat. She swallowed around it, the tight passage milking his member as she began sucking in earnest.

Tears soaked into the slime-covered cheeks. Vera did not understand why she was doing this. But, all attempts to think though anything was being smothered by the booming voice inside her mind. The woman could not even bite down as she sucked the throbbing meat inside her mouth. The slime from her hands coated the cock, making it taste sweet like honey while more of the vile drug flooded her vulnerable mind.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:53 pm

The alien watched as the slime coated woman dropped to her knees in a puddle of the slime and quickly obeyed. He knew the power of the aphrodisiacs coarsing through her system and how wracked with suffering and need for touch, pleasure and release that she was currently enduring. The professor simply didn't give a damn. He was a self centered narcissist who would get his pleasure and her needs be damned. His only true regret as his place a hand on top of his slaves head was that she would be a slimy mess for half and hour before the evaporation process took care of the goo.

That's a good slut, milk that cock for all your whore mouth is worth. Don't forget to use your tongue and lick. The professor moaned as she worked his shaft with her warm, delectable mouth, warm her other slender hand cupped and massaged his balls. The honey tasting slime creating extra lubrication, and salivation, and an audible slurping sound fills the air as she sucks his erect cock.

That's it you little slut take it into your throat, suck that dick...ohhhhh...now move your head faster. Do your job and I will let you beg me for more...

His hand began forcing her bobbing slimy head up and down at a pace that pleased him, her gagging only squeezing him and increasing the pleasure. It wasn't long before he is fully engorged to his 8 inches, precum oozing down her throat.

Stop. Stand and strip. Do not touch yourself. Beg to please me. Beg for your needs. The controlling voice booming into her mind.

He moans as his cock pops free of her throat and mouth, saliva and precum dripping from all over his erection. He watches and waits for her to obey.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:50 pm

"Glk... Ngh..." Vera took breaths when she could as the alien guest forced her further down his erect rod. She could taste the mixture of slime and precum in her throat. Her throat was tingling with wild heat that seemed to spread outwards as the slime filtered into her system.

The booming voice commanded her to stop and she froze. The silver haired student rose on shaky legs, gasping for breath as her body continued to tremble. She unbuttoned her jacket first. "Pl-Please... Let... Mmm... Let me f-finish..." Vera groaned as she slid the soaked jacket off her shoulders, "I... I need t-to cum..." It was impossible to think as the heat and tension only grew with each passing second as more and more of the drug-like slime saturated her entire being.

Hands peeled off her tube top, freeing those shining orbs. Thick engorged nipples stood proudly on top of darkened and puffy areola. "I... I can't take it..." the Head Girl moaned, "I need you in-inside me. Please... F-Fuck me..." She slid her skirt and panties off together before discarding her heels, leaving the Head Girl naked body glistening under the light. Her mind was nothing but the words pounding inside her and her ever growing desire to cum. Hands and fingers twitched, unable to touch herself as she stood before the alien male. Every heaving breath caused her swollen breasts to rise and fall.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:11 pm

Vera you good little slut. You beg nicely. Look at those wonderful breasts. You shall please me with them later. Now bend over the desk. He commands the woman, seeing if mental command would be necessary or if she was yet close to being broken with need. Should she refuse to move and obey his given command he would force her mentally.

As she does his bidding and bends over the desk, he returns to the other side of the desk. He pulls open a drawer, and retreives a couple toys. One is a bulbous butt plug, the second is a pair of clamps. He returns behind her.

Now place your palms on the desk and lean back. Once again he waits for her to obey. Should she fail to heed his commands, he would again use the mind link to command her. He takes one large breast in his hand and clips a nipple clamp snugly over the nipple, pinching tightly. Then he proceeds to do the other breast, the pain sharp at first, dying down to a throbbing ache.

Now reach back and spread your ass-cheeks like a good little slut. Once again, he awaits to see if she obeys or if the mental commands would be necessary issuing them if needed. He takes the bulbous butt-plug and rolls it in some of the slime before placing the tapered tip against her puckered star. With steady pressure he begins shoving the glass toy into her ass. Her backdoor, spreading and reluctantly accepting the intruding toy into her ass very slowly. With some pressure, the toy finally pops in her star squeezing partially shut around the thinner part towards the base.

Now that we have your ass being prepared, I think it's time you please me with your pussy. Your begging has been appropriate.

With that he stand behind her, his cocks aligned with her soaked opening, the aphrodisiacs having her moist to the point of dripping. He grabs her slippery hips and sheathes himself to the hilt in one swift thrust.

Very tight slutty little Vera, I'm a little surprised. You seem to be rather experienced to have such a tight little pussy. he can barely be heard over her scream of pleasure and pain.

Now fuck yourself on my dick. His last command he knew would be obeyed.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:33 pm

The lovely Asian was not sure which commands she obeyed or which required that booming voice inside her head. Thoughts of resistance melted away like butter on a hot pan as the aching beauty arched her body over the desk. The clamps made her whimper in pain as those tender peaks pulsed and throbbed in agony. The clamps would click lightly on top of the desk when she lowered herself back down and reached behind to pull her asscheeks apart.

"Nngh! Aaauuuggghhh!"

Vera cried out as her tight ass was forced to take the thick plug. It sealed around the toy, sending heated waves of pain and pleasure throughout her tight anus. With the accessories applied, the professor was ready to take the drugged slut. His cock plunged right into those heated depths with a wet slurp. "Aaaaahhhhhnnnnn!" The Head Girl's scream echoed within the sealed booth. Heavily drugged on demon slime, it was no surprise to feel this woman spasm around his throbbing meat. Vera's first orgasm wracked her soul as she twitched and shuddered on the desk while her insides contracted around the man's member.

"Uhhnn... Oohhh..." The alien guest was far from finished with this woman. Still twitching, Vera tried to buck and grind back against the being's hips. The slime and having just came left her hypersensitive and every motion sent shudders of bliss shooting up and down her spine. The Head Girl's eyes fluttered as drool escaped groaning lips. Nails dragged across the desk as her entire body was throbbing with desire.

"C-Can't... St-Stop... Uhhnn... Ahhnn... Ahh..." The other girls easily broke within the fifty minutes to an hour he had with each of them. Vera's open mind revealed she had no pressing matters after this session and no other students would be coming for sales pitches. It would take time to burn through all the slime in her system. The disguised monster had plenty of time to fully explore his new found prey.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:55 pm

The aphrodisiacs burned strong in the sexy Asian woman's system. It only took him burying himself in her once, her bodies needs completely ignored, before she came hard, her wet tight pussy clamping hard around the alien's cock. Thought's flooded his head about her having no place to be and no hope of interruption of rescue. Bobby decided to press that thought home.

What a horny little cunt. One hard cock and you cum hard. You haven't even been fucked properly. Compose yourself. We have all night for you to please me. Now pleasure my cock slut, rock those hips backwards. There is no hope. You are mine to do with tonight and for 3 more weeks. You better learn your place now.

Vera tried to comply, her sensitivity enhanced by the slime, her need burning strong, every thrust was unbelievable bliss. Her nipple clamps scratched against the desk, as she slowly rocked forward and backward onto his thick member. Her screams and moans filled the air.

*Smack* An open handed slap lands firmly on her right ass cheek. The sting unimaginable.

Vera you slut. You are pathetic. You move so slow. A said fuck my cock, and you move like this? You better improve or you shall need a punishment.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:17 pm

The only thoughts left in Vera's pretty little head was the cock throbbing inside her. Red hot pain sent pins and needles through the cheek the professor smacked. "Oouugghh!" Her insides tightened around the alien manmeat in response. The silver haired student was losing all control as the monster demanded she get moving lest she suffers further punishment.

"Aaahhnnn!" Hips drove backwards, impaling herself on Bobby's erect dick. He could feel her insides spasming madly. Hot velvet walls wrapped around his member, nearly sucking him in deeper as she rocked back and forth. Slime drugged blood raced through her veins with every frantic beat of her quickening pulse. Eyes fluttered and rolled back as she forced her body to move harder and faster. The nipple clamps slid along the hard surface of the desk while her breasts mashed up against the unyielding surface.

Her breath caught in her throat multiple times. She gurgled out wanton groans as she climaxed a second time. Forced to fuck through her orgasm brought Vera spiraling into a third orgasm then a fourth. Her hot love juices soaked over the man's throbbing phallus. Despite the seizures of bliss wracking her mind and soul, the pretty Head Girl's body kept moving. She could not stop thinking about the cock sawing across her aching g-spot. Drool left her moaning lips as she simply kept bucking her hips back into the alien male.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:38 pm

The smack seemed to have gotten the Asian's attention, but not before she orgasmed again. Her pussy working it's magic as her opening muscled tight, gripping him nicely. Finally, she managed to get the correct pace going, his cock sliding into her smooth vagina stretching her with each slam back of her lovely hips, his tip slamming and rubbing her g-spot and almost to her cervix. Every pull forward, her soft pussy massaging his length, soaked in her rapid orgasms, creaming hard all over her rapist's cock.

See how nice I am, you beg, and you get to cum like a good little slut Vera. Now that's a good rhythm, but I think I like this one better.

He gives little warning as he begins using his rock solid core core to piston hard and fast into her tight sex. The slow squish and moans she made, replaced by a slapping as his thighs bang hard against the back of her legs and her fine ass. He grips one hand into her slimy hair wrapping it around a few times, and yanking her head back with each thrust.

He can feel the butt-plug through her soft walls, her openings stretched more than normal due to the double penetration. The other hand reaches around and begins fondling her swaying breast.

This..is..the pace..I expect...when you service...me... he says between hard breaths. His hips blurring as she as juices continue to cream coat his cock, much of the friction loss due to her sheer wetness. The butt plug keeping her pussy nice and tight.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:48 am

"Ahhhhnnnn! Haaahhhh! Ooohhhnnn!"

The Head Girl's body was forced to arch backwards as the professor yanked her slime-soaked hair. Hands were used to help keep her upright as every powerful thrust caused her heaving mounds to bounce and jiggle with the motions. The cock pounded away at her cervix while sawing across her vulnerable g-spot. Both her tender passages were ground together between the monster's cock and the cruel plug in her ass.

Eyes rolled back in their sockets as the male alien's hips began to move faster than humanly possible. Her insides were being churned into a foamy froth as a similar froth drooled from Vera's gaping lips. There was no keeping up with this insanity. The woman's body was shuddering violently as she climaxed one after another like a machine gun. The alien being felt the frantic rate the woman's pulse was throbbing within the heavy orb he fondled. Surprisingly, this woman's body had not given out completely despite the unnatural rate this monster was going at.

Every time the tip struck her cervix, Vera's mind went blank over and over again. There were no coherent thoughts floating in that mind anymore, only passionate bliss as she climaxed yet again. Her mind was being scrambled like an egg as her breath could not keep up enough to make any loud cries anymore. Arms hung limp before her as Bobby easily held the student up by her hair and by that breast, the desk creaking beneath the powerful assault.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:07 am

Her pulse rate spiked as her screams and moans, turned to a gutteral grunting as she drooled heavily from the assault. Her constant cumming making her already slick passage a creamy mess. As she was continually orgasming, he felt his first orgasm approaching. Her constant quivering and squeezing and his relentless assault enough to finally push him over the edge. His four long impossibly hard thrusts, in which it seemed he was trying to fuck a hole straight through her, he managed to fire off an average load. During his orgasm he pulled hard enough on her hair to lift her chest completely off the desk. When he finished spasming, and his twitching cock finished it's deposit in her flooded pussy he simply let's her flop face forward onto the desk. He pulls out of her, her breathing rough, and heavy. Walking around the desk he grab her hair again and bottoms out into her throat, using Vera's mouth to clean their juices from his cock. He pulls out of her mouth, and pulls her her up to look at him, her eyes lazily rolling around.

Not too bad. You certainly managed to last longer than the others. You must be a popular toy for the visitors Vera. So I think we will hold you to a higher standard than the others as you do yourself. A give your pussy a B. Your mouth get's a solid A. But your effort is lacking. Hmmm. Maybe a C. If you plan on being successful, you will need to put forth more effort. But I am generous and believe in second chances. So, I am going to sit in this chair, and you are going to use than lovely mouth and those fantastic tits to bring me to orgasm.

He lets her head slump back down to the desk. At this point maybe half the slime had evaporated. He takes his clothes and moves them out of the way to a clean corner, opposite the bucket of slime. He returns to the chair and leans back in it. He doesn't see her moving.

Vera I'm waiting. You should know Professor Summers does not like to be kept waiting. I thought you were the Ace of this class. Apparently though you are as lazy as the others. I will give you a last chance before I grow bored and will have to find other ways to please myself with your sexy little body...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:35 am

The silver haired student's netherlips visibly twitched as cum drooled out. Vera's mouth was slack as the professor easily pushed himself into her throat. "Glk... Mph..." The woman gagged briefly but started to swallow his load without a thought. Studying the Head Girl, he could tell that there was little left in that head of hers. The other girls were completely out by this point, leaving him to plant suggestions and wipe their memories before discarding them. Vera was not so lucky. No, he had all the time he could want to mold that malleable mind of hers.

Cum and drool trickled out of Vera's mouth as he spoke to her. A weak groan left her as her head slumped back to the desk. Her porcelain skin shined with both sweat and what remained of the slime. The woman's body was tingling and drowning in the heaviest of afterglows. Her cunt was still trembling, contracting around nothing while her ass clenched around the plug.

A few forceful commands to her crushed psyche was enough to get the Head Girl sliding off the desk. Her legs were numb as she slumped to the floor. She crawled weakly towards the Professor. Hands ran over the male alien's thighs as she pushed her chest against the still erect member. "Mph..." she wrapped her lips around his meat and began bobbing her head slowly. Her hands gripped her breasts, squeezing them and mashing them around the erect spire. Mind empty and open, it seemed the student was still responding to the professor's lessons.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next