View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 First day... (open) 

Krystal sighed lightly, and picked up her cards again. "Sadly, I only have 2 small pairs... A pair of nines... and a pair of nines." She grinned lightly, barely edging Emily out of the lead.

She pointed at Madison. "Well, since you had the lowest had, you lose one article of clothing." She grinned, tapping her fingers on her chin as she stared at Madison.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:27 pm
Profile YIM

I just shrugged and removed my pants, setting them aside. "Your deal, then Krystal." I said, retreaving the cards and giving them a quick shuffle.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:25 am
Profile WWW

Taking the cards Krystal shuffled them a few more times, looking at her friends. Emily was a cute, busty girl that just bounced to some music in her head, and Madison was the tough-brawnie girl that seamed like she could take on the world. She grinned at Madison, thinking it fun that she was now pantsless, as she passed out the cards, handing everyone five cards.

She set the deck in front of her, and took her cards, looking at them. "Madison, how is your hand? Do you need any cards?" She grinned lightly.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:35 am
Profile YIM

Emily pouted. She had a really good hand and she wouldn't even have won! She looked at her new cards...

"Could, um, could I have three cards?"

I love being cute!

Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:30 am
Profile YIM

"Just one." I said, setting down a card facedown.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:02 pm
Profile WWW

Krystal handed Emily her three cards, and then gave one to Madison. She looked at her own cards, her mouth pursed in consentration, and decided on 2 cards for herself. She looked at the new cards, calculated her odds and looked back at the other girls. "Humm... Okay, the second go around, anyone need anything new?"

She lightly shuffled her own five cards, looking at her friends. Her eyes kept shifting over to Madison's direction, looking to see if she'd catch a glance of her unmentionables.

Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:50 am
Profile YIM

"Umm... two please..." She laid down two of her cards, looking a little worried.

I love being cute!

Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:06 pm
Profile YIM

"I'm good." I said nonchalantly, with a bit of a shrug.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:03 am
Profile WWW

She slid two cards over to Emily, and took the two she was discarding. Setting the discards on the table, she looked through her cards. she finnaly decided on one, and set the odd card on top of the others. Taking her single card from the top of the deck, she slid it in behind her hand, and slowly revealed the cards.

Her eyes fell to the last card, her newest card, and she gently set the hand on the table. Looking to Madison, she smiled lightly. "Well ladies? Does anyone want to go first? Madison, think you can prove to us you have better luck this time?"

She smiled lightly, and flicked her hair back, grinning broadly.

Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:58 am
Profile YIM

I grinned and set down my cards. "4 Aces." I said with a rather wicked-looking smirk on my face.

Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:15 am
Profile WWW

Emily's eyes went wide and she dropped her cards, revealing a pair of threes.

"Wh- H-How?!?"

I love being cute!

Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:26 am
Profile YIM

Krystal blinked several times, and set her cards down on the table, smiling lightly. Her hand consited of the 4, 5, 6, and 7 of clubs, but the last card was the jack of hearts. She sighed since she ended with out a scoreing hand, and looked to Emily. "Well, at least you're second highest hand streek is still being main-tained."

Krystal sighed lightly, stood up, and slid her skirt off, revealing her lavender t-back panties again. She suddenly realised how cold it was in here, and felt sorry that Madison had to loose first. She gathered up the cards, sat down on her pillow, with her legs under her and to the side, and handed the cards to Emily. Her backside was "aimed" so-to-speak at Emily, but it was the best she could do.

Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:34 am
Profile YIM

Emily gingerly took the cards, shuffling them slowly. She was in shock that she hadn't lost. She delt out the cards and looked at her hand.

I love being cute!

Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:05 pm
Profile YIM

Krystal looked at the new hand she had been delt, shifting the cards around to try and make the hand look better. She looked sideways at her rivals-in-the-game, and set down 2 cards, grinning lightly at Emily.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:55 pm
Profile YIM

I slipped down one card, my expression nuteral, hoping to make them fold.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:40 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next