View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
 Down Time (for Phoebe) 

Post Re: Down Time (for Phoebe)
The jailer's attention had been on those monitors. Unless she made a racked it didn't bother her. Nor could that Saurian get at her with the field up. How things went once he was conscious between he and the jailer was another matter. Taking in the cell as best as she could she didn't notice anything large enough to access.

While there were no vents she was breathing indicating that something as small as oxygen molecules could base through the field. Solid matter was another thing. Whether energy in the case of blasters could pass through was another matter. Probably not though neither of her visitors had weapons when they came. Either not wishing for her to get armed or that it was indeed possible.

There was the toilet and sink. That drain had to go somewhere and if indeed she acquired some sort of power that turned her into fog departing the cell that way would work if she couldn't pass through the field. It had the added bonus of not having to deal with her jailer though what could it do to mist? The only problem was duration. How long would it last. Then again the fog might not have anything to do with the Belzar at all.

In her corner of the cell Phoebe found that nothing seemed to happen as she concentrated. About ready to give up a chime signaled in her mind.

UPDATING …

Minutes passed and then it happened. A swirl of smoke danced around the center of the cell. The jailer seemed to freeze in place as if time stopped. That smoke gradually becoming thinker. Two yellow eyes manifested in that cloud that became more and more humanoid. A being about her size appeared. Black scaly flesh greeted her gaze. A wicked prehensile tail complete with stinger swished through the smoke.

Rapidly that smoke shrank away. It was drawn into the creature as he was given shape. Those eyes setting upon her with interest. Particularly her chest where he attempted to glimpse at the bare flesh where the suit was torn away. It was easy for her to cover herself from those watchful eyes.

Then he gazed about the area. “No wonder the card hasn't been activated before. They put it in a fucking cell. Oh, there's a script … yadda yadda yadda. You have unlock Belzar card number – fuck I don't remember. It's been quite some time. Well, Blondie, it doesn't matter. I was exiled so long ago that the card had to update my bio … I could ask why you have summoned me. Wait, that's the cliché line of the elder Belzar. Hm. I'm out of practice with all this,” he tossed his hands around then noticed the Saurian outside the cell. “Looks like someone wanted to get lucky.”

Better Lucky than good ...

Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:41 am

Instantaneous results would’ve put her mind at ease. As it was, just sitting around and waiting didn’t help her feel any better about the whole situation. Phoebe’s reaction to the ensuing update matched the response of someone hoping their imprisonment hadn’t been cut short by something far worse over the next couple of minutes.

Then it happened. Smoke, which Phoebe had falsely believed to be fog, manifested itself in her cell. Time seemed to grind to a halt beyond her field of view, and the entity made its grand entrance. An otherworldly, almost demonic sight, the creature peered at her still kneeling form. Awe rippled through her every limb. For a moment, the young woman sat petrified, unable to move with widened eyes fixated on that thing. She’d never seen anything like it, nor the transformation from smoke to flesh. Somehow, it even caused her to miss the glance to her chest.

She’d been beyond impressed until he began to speak. Someone forgot their lines. Suddenly, it became an awfully sobering, if not downright anticlimactic experience, and every aspect of her facial muscles expressed disillusionment with just about everything regarding the Belzar path. Eyes at half mast, she couldn’t have made her thoughts on the matter any more blatant. All that’s missing was someone yelling “Cut!” to conclude a botched scene.

“Wow ..” Phoebe slowly got up on her feet, still close to the wall albeit nowhere near as frightened as she was back with that Saurian. “All the way down to this fucking cell I’ve been running into nothing but trouble, but so far it’s also been surprisingly realistic. I’d commend the Keltorians for their sophisticated tech .. and then you’re coming along, absolutely butchering that first impression.”

Was that intended? What’s going on? She might’ve been wrong to assume she’d turn into a Belzar rather than receive help from one, but the little guy sounded like a broken record, breaking the fourth wall on top of that. Could he even render aid to a captive prisoner such as herself? That didn’t at all sound as though the game’s intended him to be that way. Could he be one of those disappearing players Finn was talking about? Surely not. “Lord, give me strength ..” She fought the urge to let out a tired groan, having been through too much to be able to handle something this baffling right now.

Aside from breaking her immersion, which in itself was probably for the better, he still had to be the least anxiety inducing set piece thus far. The apparent stop to the flow of time came as an incredible bonus. Considering what she was up against, it probably hurt her more to make a mockery of him than to try and play nice. Shaking her head, an arm still concealing her chest, Phoebe dismissed her concerns to try and start over, drowning out the Saurian’s unconscious self in the process.

“Ahem .. Alright, sorry. It’s not your fault. That was rude. I apologize .. You’re number 1009, by the way.” The blonde did try to be a bit more at ease, assuming a more casual stance although missing parts of her uniform certainly didn’t improve things.

He sounded bothered by just existing within the game’s boundaries. Maybe playing on that could help. “I .. I get it, okay? You sound like you’ve been stuck here for a while, no one’s found the card and all that because it’s got some pretty damn poor placement going on, but you’ve been summoned right now and I helped facilitate that, so .. Look, I just wanna get outta here, help my friend, either sabotage the ship or .. well .. kill that scientist we’re after because capture sure is looking impossible right now .. You know the drill. We can both loathe your exile or whatever some other time.”

It’s still a game. She used the card. With any luck that’s all he’d need to support his unsuspecting summoner. Looking him up and down, arms wrapped around her chest, their eyes met after a brief moment of contemplation on her part. “Will you help me?”

Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:47 pm

“The Keltorians? Oh, yeah, that ...” he smirked as he got caught up in the present. He almost let something slip, mainly because it was a long time ago and he had been out of the loop for a fair bit. “Oh sorree I didn't live up to the grand expectations of the Belzar.”

He was sarcastic even going so far as to fold his arms across his chest. He hovered a few inches off the floor, wings flapping lazily. “In case you didn't notice things are frozen for now until you get up to speed.”

With the reminder of his card number he waved it off. That was unimportant other than the fact that there were so many other fuck ups. Slowly he scanned the cell. “I guess they'd place me where I could offer the most use. Wait a minute, I wasn't a smoke devil then -”

He seemed annoyed by something then sighed. “Look Lady, Blondie, whatever. You're not the only one with problems. I'm half a galazy away and it was by sheer luck that I saw my card activate. I haven't been back to the home world in like forever. Not even in VR so I thought this link was broken.

“Quick answer. Yes the Belzar are real. Yes we are numerous in our designs. As far as those concerns of yours I could assist with all that.”
He flew over toward the field. Touching it he was locked in to until he turned into smoke moving through the field only to become solid on the other side.

“Cheaper fields in the detention area. The expensive ones are along the hull to prevent all the air from being sucked out. These fields don't have to deal with that so contractors skimp on them all the time.” He moved back into the cell. “Let's see. I can grant you my abilities. I'm trying to recall how it works in game terms. If I remember correctly you can transform into me for a limited time per day. This time need not be consecutive and there are items that boost this time and others that make it permanent though you loose your own traits. What you'd get is my insubstantial ability to make all or part of yourself smoke, command over fire even generating it and invisibility. Which would have been the only real ability you would have had before the update.

“I could assist you but what's in it for me?”
It appeared that he had to grant her this power or even withhold it so the card was far more than a simple item she couldn't use. On the other hand she could use the card again and again to the limits of the card each day.

“Look I'll know the exact figures by looking over a terminal. All that game info is in there. Oh, and for your information I can go invisible while in smoke form too. My presence now doesn't count towards any of that time either.”

Better Lucky than good ...

Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:43 am

“It’s Phoebe. I don’t take pet names .. or numbers.” Two could play that game. She’d not take that kind of nonsense from a playing card, let alone one with an attitude, but ultimately keeping her temper in check had been worth more than standing her ground. It bothered her nevertheless. Why even go through the trouble of showing up when you’re expecting something in return?

The Belzar made some good points in his favor, however, no doubt about that. Generating fire with a certain degree of control could help sabotage the engine in some fashion or, in a more sinister line of thought, set people ablaze if need be. Smoke could get through even the smallest cracks and help her gain access to just about anywhere that’s connected through pipes, whether they contained water or not, on top of ducts and the like. Invisiblity aboard a ship overflowing with enemies had been most valuable as well. A brief display of his powers were plenty to convince her.

As for what she could offer, that’s a bit more difficult to establish. “So .. Uh .. What’s in it for you? I dunno, the spirit of adventure? A taste of heroism? Free trial run of that toilet over there? You’re aware this is a game, right?” She took a deep breath, more so to calm herself than anything else. “Nothing I could give you in here is worth anything to you out there.”

Then again, maybe she was wrong on that. She’d been wrong on a number of things, apparently. After all, he did more or less enter the game in ways Phoebe couldn’t quite comprehend as she believed one of those pods had been necessary to play at all. Not that that really mattered. Getting out of here and helping Hope remained on top of her list. Once that’s dealt with, they could end the game for sure. She just needed that ‘thing’ to be cooperative.

“Alright, sure. Here’s what we’re gonne do .. You tell me what you want and it’s yours.” Arms wrapped around her, covering up what little needed to be covered, that seemed to be her only option. She gave him what he wanted and a deal would be struck. Otherwise, they’d be going nowhere anytime soon though he had the fortune of seemingly being able to arrive when the card’s used, and probably depart at will. “That’s my offer .. I’m stuck here without you. You know that, too. You’re the one calling the shots if I’m supposed to get anything done.”

Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:53 pm

His eyes narrowed on her for a moment then softened with a grin. “Fine. Phoebe it is. Let's get away from inane numbers and whatnot. You may call me Slarr.”

The entity known as Slarr seemed bored with her reasoning. Apparently he wasn't too adventurous or heroic. He shot a distasteful glance to the toilet too. After demonstrating that this field wasn't strong enough to hold him. Perhaps it was traveling through the medium of water. Maybe he couldn't do it. Then again steam vents existed underwater and if he could generate flame perhaps in water he would need to transform himself to be more akin to scolding water than smoke. Whatever the case the challenge didn't interest him. What caught his attention was the mention that this was a game.

“Ah, yes. But I can just walk away and do other things. I only saw that the card was activated when I was looking through my things. If I didn't run out of liquid pain … I digress.”

He considered what he wanted. Though this was Slarr so he didn't need to dwell on it. Strawberries and blonds were his obsession. Neither of which he experienced here in the Nether. Actually if that card didn't activate he would have forgotten all about this game. Still he was a Belzar and couldn't resist himself. Even with his minor position he still made deals and bargains.

His exile was self imposed but it still wasn't safe for him here. His mind worked on recalling all the rules of the Nether. Not that it really mattered to him if he followed them now seeing that he was on the outskirts of society looking in. She might have more use than he thought.

He went silent for a moment as if mulling it over. In reality he was busy skimming her stats that appeared on his card. Phoebe had no idea that a Belzar got to check over the stats of anyone that found their card. It let him sync up with her better. The cards allowed him to access her senses as long as it remained on her. The cards were bonded items too. They could not be stolen and only certain situations could they be removed. Either the player gave them away, traded them or in the case of NPCs confiscated them for a short duration such as when they were captured. Upon release or escape the card would quickly be found or returned.

Rather than bore her with these details his tail came up. He pressed his thumb to the stinger. Rather than blood smoke billowed out from the wound. “Alright. I'll take your soul.” He paused then chuckled at her reaction.

“Relax. I'm not a contract Belzar. But I will take your body as payment. You don't have much else and I've never experienced things in the Nether before. Unless you have some sweet succulent strawberries. You'd be amazed at what they say food tastes like here. Not that I've ever tasted any myself.” Alas it was the first time he was here in this place.

“And you'll want to keep that card close too.”

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:51 pm

Alternatives to striking deals with a devil of some kind were far and few between. Locked up in that cell there’d be visitors eager to torture her for information or worse. The scenario could last an undisclosed number of days on top of that. She didn’t want to imagine at which point they’d have her begging for mercy. What had happened to Hope until then frightened her even more. Slarr would be her ticket out of here.

Phoebe shrunk back against the wall when he made it clear what he wanted. Arms fell away from that luscious bosom and against that same wall, hoping it’d give way somehow. Those petite orbs were still swollen with excitement, however, their erect teats exposed to the cool air and naked eye, heaving with quickened breaths for all to see. That stinger’s tip showed how sharp it was, or rather he made a show of it while demanding the blonde’s soul. He seemed to be speaking in earnest, too. Liquid pain? Yeah, she wasn't going to chance it. Her face paled for a moment as her heart was starting to race. That once comforting air of security around them vanished in but an instant. That is, until he broke out into a chuckle at watching the feisty agent back into a corner without escape, moments before he’d plunge that thing into her body to do God knows what with it.

“Very funny.” She exhaled the tension of the moment, grimacing rather than being capable of simply smiling the horror away. “You’re lucky I need you .. Fine. I’ll pay with my body until the debt is paid.”

Well, covering up also had no use now. Cheeks flushed with the relization he’d already seen everything and in the heat of the moment, they both had other things to worry about. Not to mention, he was basically demanding to see and feel up her entire body when this was done. Saving Hope made it a worthwhile investment of her only wares. It would’ve been a vile thing to ask for if it were her first day in Shokushu, or the early days in one of those clubs that held her hostage, selling her services off to patrons for entire weeks, even months. The shame of it would’ve had any decent woman think twice even under extreme duress. Phoebe, on the other hand, knew it was the price and was willing to pay it.

The young woman shook her head at the demand for something that wasn’t her own body. Strawberries were kind of hard to come by when there’s weaponry capable of destroying entire planets threatening your existence and everything in it. Sure, it’s all a game, but what a thing to say! Then again he’d be just as much of an anomaly as strawberries in this case.

She then went on to pull the card close to herself. With some of the front of her suit gone, Phoebe slipped the card against the side of her hips towards her rear, then beneath the seam of her panties, allowing them to hold onto it for now. If it ever fell out of there, it’d probably get caught up in her suit, making it hopefully quite difficult to lose.

“Anyway .. Slarr .. What now?” The forcefield was still up. Slarr could leave at his leisure though it hadn’t quite become apparent what he’d do to her now. “I’ve already agreed to your terms. So what, now you do like a demon and take over my body or something? How does this work?”

Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:31 pm

Her reaction was priceless. Slarr didn't know if he was disappointed or not with there being no strawberries, not that he expected them. Maybe an officer had them but he avoided such distractions for the time being as there was an exposed blond before him.

That card needed to be close though not in her immediate possession. If she sat it down on the metal slate that passed for a bunk he could roam about this cell and detainment area. His own was linked to it in some quantum way he didn't totally understand. He could see and hear as much around that card as if he were standing in it's location. He could affect things within these limits as if he were there.

Moving to within an arm's reach of her he caressed a cheek while gazing into her eyes. “Possession? I suppose so though not in a typical sense. You'll be able to use my powers. Essentially you will become me for a time and direct me to act. It's more like a merging of forms. When you dispel me or run out of time you will appear where I was at the time. And before you ask if you're some place you ordinarily can't be like a drain or something you're shifted to the closest place that can contain you safely. This could lead to being stuck in a safe place between walls if there's enough space. Typically though the walls aren't hollow or thick so you'll probably be shunted out into a room or hall.”

Slarr explained. That hand slipping from her cheek to engulf that exposed breast. He cupped it while his thumb swirled over her nipple. His touch growing warmer as he directed thermal energy through his being. Concentrating it in his hands. His other moved between her legs rubbing over her crotch. A claw gradual slice a suitable hole in that suit. With his finger retreating long enough for his tail to replace it that stinger sliding against her leg only to dip beneath her panties to shift them aside.

“But before we move onto that there are other matters to settle.” Before they left the tutorial he took advantage of every second. A now warm hand squeezing her breast while his other hand lifted to her lips.

There was a stream of smoke and he reshaped two of hose fingers as he pressed them together. They shifted becoming a cock that he presented to her. It begged the question just what was he. A solid? A gas? Able to blend his form to his whims like a shape shifter to some degree?

His aims were simple and complex. However she tended to that cock he could simple shifted it when they were ready with little effort. It would be lubricated in that case. Of course if he didn't want to exert any effort there was no need to shift around his body parts, not that it was much of a challenge now. He could even replace them. Adding or subtracting limbs at a whim. His only real limit being that his mass didn't change so if he grew larger he would be much thinner. He couldn't become a fat large being though a shorter fatter one was manageable, not that he wasn't short enough as it was.

“We're still in time out so to speak.” And with that he guided his face down to that exposed breast. His tongue circling that nipple as he thumb had. Holding it in place while he teased that spot.

Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:40 am

“Sounds fair to me.” Some might’ve winced when he brought his palm against her cheek, perhaps even recoiled in disgust. She did not. The terms were clear. Her body in exchange for powers that’d help locate and free Hope, as well as aid in their constant quest for a hard earned victory. What few modest pleasures he offered were far more generous than one could expect from a Saurian’s insatiable lust. She’d have been a plaything and that’d be the end of it.

Slarr meant no harm. Sure, he took advantage, but outside the simulation things wouldn’t have been different. Saving another at no small cost to herself may have been something Phoebe couldn’t ever shake, no matter how much it got her in trouble in the past. As it was, his touch found her lean into it until it slipped away.

In time, he’d find her to be anything but some random prude. She absolutely favored agreements which cost nothing in the long run. If her partners were any good, their skills made the whole exchange all the more enjoyable. Those deep yellow eyes met his when he cut her suit further, removing whatever decency it could’ve contained, and within them he discovered certain seductive tendencies and an unusual absence of reluctance few others had shown him.

Phoebe wasted little time thinking about the how and why of his shapeshifting at that point. When he made his move, so did she. Silken fingertips graze the molten spire presented to her lips. Warm, firm, throbbing with want, there was little doubt that no matter how detached from his main body it appeared, there was plenty of life left in that phallus. She had her doubts about it tasting like smoke either. If he happened to be anything but solid, she’d have been quite surprised.

After but a moment of contemplation, the truth was bound to emerge. Supple lips part, first blowing heated breaths across that cock as her tongue snaked out, deftly lashing away at the tip. She dipped forward, playfully smooching and lapping up against the sides and heated vein, spreading the glistening evidence of her service across every inch of it. Slow, methodical, but all the more eager thanks to his work on her own increasingly excited cells, he’d find her dedication to be as thorough as it was genuine.

Another hand set down on the back of his head as he feasted on an engorged mound while tending the other, encouraging him to lavish those petite orbs with as much attention as he was willing to provide. Slarr’s presence trapped the promiscuous blonde against the wall though it did not keep her from taking him in nor bobbing her head at an agonizingly slow and maddening pace. The hidden muscle polished it without fail, without hesitation, bringing more of that desired lubrication to that girth.

“Mnnh .. Mnnf ..” Heat shot up to already flushed cheeks, deepening the colors of arousal etched into Phoebe’s sultry visage. Shudders rolled down her spine. Her back arched in response, driving more of those molten globes into his mouth. Hips twitched impatiently, with nothing but cold air against the woman’s blossoming flower. Serving him, and in turn being serviced, produced the sweet nectar her body offered in hopes of receiving more of him soon.

Slowly, the young woman receded from her claim on that disembodied shaft. Saliva connected cock, lips and tongue for a moment, and Phoebe let those shimmering threads break apart at their leisure, smirking seductively at the demonic creature whose body had but a small sample of not only what it tasted like, but the skills it had incorporated over a long service history on Shokushu and a number of clubs designed to take advantage of those talents.

She pumped that cock even after tending to it quite nicely, the lewd sounds of drool squishing between him and those fingers echoing in their ears. “Someone’s eager ..” A grin splayed across her features between heated breaths, all while she begun stroking the back of his head. “You ever get visitors in your exile? Probably not .. I’m more than happy to make up for that.”

Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:14 pm

This was a bit of a surprise. Phoebe didn't flinch away. In fact she leaned in to his caress. Slarr's eyes studied hers seeing the acceptance in them. Rarely did anyone embrace such experiences and more often than not there was some sort of bargain made in advance. He pondered over things that made the most sense. A former student of Shokushu? A member of the ADD? Someone that craved power? Had it not been for the fact that he gazed at her profile he wouldn't have been certain that she was even human.

A former sex slave? In a few seconds he found that he did not dwell on the matter. Lost with her attention with those lips. All the while he tasted of her engulfing her tit. She was certainly good at what she was doing. Finding that he was solid Slarr was capable of shifting states and even blending the two as he saw fit.

She may have been trapped against the wall of that cell but she certainly knew how to take the lead in matters. He had been lost in those sensations until she spoke causing his head to lift away from her breast.
and
His exile was a special case. There were visitors to Shokushu. None of the other Belzar knew he was there. Or if they knew they did not bother with him. He was fairly minor, a low priority. His Master had numerous enemies and by extension he had them as well. With his Master dead he fled. He was probably still a target of opportunity though he could not imagine he was worth the time nor effort to deal with. After all he could be elusive and hard to contain. Stronger energy fields could do it. No doubt the means were out there but setting and baiting a trap could be challenging. Well, if he didn't have that weakness of blonds and strawberries so he was better off in his self induced exile until he was stronger.

As far as humans went there were few that sought him out. Tiffany had once. Desiring to unlock her powers. She gambled after their first encounter where he took advantage of the terrified new student. And there was Nessa but that was more him going after her to torment.

Slarr never had such attention lapped upon him by a human before and they were just getting started. He grinned at Phoebe. “Eager?” He repeated with a gleam in his eyes. A slight nod followed before he showed her just how eager he was.

As she pumped that cock now his hand roamed over her. Claws exposed more of her body with strategic cuts to her suit. Her second breast just as exposed as the last he attacked it with gusto. That cock became smoke. A moment later fingers replaced it as he shifted things around.

Less then a minute later that wet cock pressed against those netherlips. His tail holding her panties aside as he lined up against her. Her body calling to his own Slarr did not delay for long. Just for the dawning to sink in as to what was going to occur next. Then he was in. His meat surging between tight folds he was encased within her.

“That I am.” He ran a tongue along her neck as he plunged within her. Quick thrusts soon slowed to slower ones as his hips ground up against her own. Prolonging the moment of pleasure as long as possible he filled her. Growing longer within her. Portions of his shaft became smoke linking solid sections as he went deeper.

Suddenly he snapped back like an elastic band. In an instant that shaft became smoke reforging itself into a shorter shaft with far more girth that pressed those collapsing walls apart.

At random he used that trick rather than thrusting into her with similar results. He mixed it up alternating between those techniques. His cock more like a prehensile tail, a live wire thrashing away inside her.

Taking her mouth then his groans were muffled as his tongue entwined with her own. Hands drifting down to lock around her hips drawing her up a bit. Carrying her the short distance to the bunk he did not stop even as they moved. Soon her back was pressed down to the metal bunk with Slarr on top of her small frame as he continued to press inside her.

Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:58 am

For a creature his size, Slarr offered little room for doubt that he could keep up with everyone else. Slashing away at the woman’s outfit, tearing it to shreds, was but the beginning of indulging in his prize. Small breasts flared with warmth under his expert ministrations, a mere indication of experience he’d amassed over an uncertain amount of time.

Scalding heat exuded from those puffy netherlips, goading him into action though he could’ve sworn that moistening womanhood craved him just as much. His initial descent had been met with slick juices, the intense molten coziness of a blonde’s sacred depths folding around him like a vice threatening to squeeze him dry with the first union of their bodies. Face twisted in rapture, Phoebe’s adoring cries rang in his ears as he drank of her exposed neck, making it obvious that even once in a blue moon he encountered more than willing prey.

Surging hips provided a maddening rush to her nubile young flesh, then left her simmering amidst slower, more calculated advances, grinding that precious g-spot into submission once he’d found it. His technique only left her addled mind reeling, first reaching far then switching it up with stretching her to capacity at a lower depth, fully revealing his sexual prowess in combination with those unnatural powers as he wouldn’t grant her clenching muscles any rest.

“Oh God ..” Phoebe was already drooling at the mouth when he claimed it, then lowered her onto the metal bunk. Those luscious thighs wrapped around him, encased him in the embrace of that delightful form, heels even encouraging those feverish motions as they pressed to the smoke devil’s lower back. Shudders rolled over her, pleasure and cold alike coming together though her body burning up amidst heated passion ensured the latter didn’t remain for long.

A warm hand of hers cupped the back of his when he pinned the blonde’s hips down. The other stroked Slarr’s cheek to the dance of their tongues. Pleasure hungry groans escaped whenever there was a break sufficient enough to draw breath. Tingling lips nibbled his on occasion, sucking on that demonic tongue or simply demanding more of whatever amorous advances he was willing to offer, unable to break away for long. “Mnngh .. Mmph .. S-Slarr .. more ..” Yellow eyes had long since closed against this tide of sensory overload, giving herself fully to the moment at hand.

Slight globes bounce amidst that torn suit, swollen with want and not simply the desire to finish him off quickly. Soaked inner muscles suck and convulse around her admirer, growing more and more restless. At every turn he’d encountered that blessed bodily admiration, causing each thrust to be as fulfilling as the last. Hips slap together more adamantly, the smack of her thighs and ass against him spurring him on to play those drums all the more euphorically.

As those lovely albeit muffled moans were swelling to a crescendo, insides quivering relentlessly between their every ravenous grip and release around him, he knew what was coming. No aphrodisiac, no further tricks other than what he could provide in the bedroom, the blonde’s entire body arched and spasmed as telltale signs of an imminent release rolled through her. Whether he’d grant it or not, he reigned supreme over this eager plaything of his from start to finish.

Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:39 pm

Indeed this had been a rare treat as far as humans went. Slarr's interactions with non humans these days had been limited to Ania and Birch. Occasionally he crossed paths with others. None more annoying than that prick Aegir. Slarr was oblivious to the fact that Phoebe encountered him. Nor had he been aware that she was a former student at the university on the very planet he was carrying out his self exile. He did have some suspicions that she wasn't quit ordinary but that could be from a number of things. Seeing that humans in the galaxy were often the victims of their betters.

Slarr sucked on her exposed neck and tits when he wasn't fondling them. As her legs locked around him Slarr only increased his pace rather than letting up. A warmth spread out from his cock as she gripped him tight in those folds. Heated he provided a pleasant warmth. That heat radiating from his body providing a massaging warmth whenever their skin made contact.

He was as eager as she was. When she asked for more not only did he provide but those claws of his ripped through her combat suit. Shredding it from her chest his hands had greater access to her breasts that he gripped and squeezed. “So close? Ahhh!!!” He may have been asking her or providing a statement. A few more thrusts into that welcoming hole had her cumming. Yet he did not stop pressing through that confined space that stormed over him.

Soon he unloaded his essence within her. That cum more like smoky ash which transformed as it filled her becoming gaseous and flowing back to the Belzar who rested within her. As he did so his claws made short work of stripping her attire.

Taking up the card he felt while tossing the remnants of her panties aside Slarr pondered then absorbed the piece of metal inside him merely by causing a part of his chest to go smoky then sticking it in. The portion of flesh became solid once more and while not comfortable he could hold hit.

A few more trusts followed. Short deeper ones. Claws scrapping along her ribs while his stinger trailed against an ass cheek.

He frowned down at her. “Unfortunately I did not specify how often I have claim of your body. You fulfilled the terms I set … of course if you are willing to continue than so am I.” Of course Slarr already had numerous ideas in mind. Even if she refrained from a second or third round he had things in place. After all he never said what he would and would not do. Granted whenever she needed his power she would have it as long as that card had enough of a charge to provide it.

Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:43 am

“A-Auuugghh!” Her actions and pleas only spurred him on. It simply became too much. Slarr ravaged spasming and hypersensitive inner muscles from one climax into the next, making their every following transition as seamless as the one before. She would’ve been drooling amid pure ecstasy were it not for their lips clashing, almost constantly blanketing the other throughout this maddening rush of pleasure. At the height of their union those warm and glistening juices not only enveloped him, but squirted onto the metal slate, painting it in her glee induced shame.

Staggered breaths filled lungs with much needed oxygen when it was all over. A select few thrusts he offered up were leaving the poor, sweating plaything quivering joyously to the near breathless moans he’d relished for the past minutes. She really was something else to embrace his advances and cherish them to this degree. Now, what remained of her suit had been torn to shreds and discarded, allowing him to bask in her full unclad majesty as well.

Savage claws drifted across the blonde’s exposed sides, imbuing the tingling aftermaths of release with all the more gasp eliciting sensations which were sent rippling throughout her shapely form. Even now he could feel her squeeze him, worship him, disinclined to let that which brought her such lingering delights go from her being.

In time, an unmistakable thrill shot up her spine with the looming threat of that stinger. Sliding over the curve of that perfect plump ass, there was much more to explore than they already had. She felt him graze her cheek with it, willing and yet reluctant to do more than stimulate the surface of his prey, reminding her that he had even more tools at his disposal that were eager to claim a delicious morsel such as herself.

What he actually intended eluded her, but the blatant response of her being couldn’t have been mistaken. It would’ve been preposterous to claim Phoebe hadn’t been at least somewhat enraptured by the demon’s dominion and the growing fondness of an all too exciting but fierce temperament. For someone with his looks she’d have expected much worse though more in the discomfort department than anything else.

She’d never been much of a masochist though Slarr trapped the woman’s subconscious on the fine line between rapture and the threat of harm, keeping her guessing as to which he preferred when their bodies remained one even now. With the mention of their terms it’d be up to her to find out what round two had in store, but Phoebe didn’t have to keep him waiting on an answer for long.

Still hungry lips move on to suckle on his lower counterpart, goading a response from him though that same window of opportunity had been seized in an instant. She indulged in a deep, passionate kiss, sparring with a tongue which was more than capable of dominating her own. Sounds of pleasure echoed in their throats while her heels stroke his lower back rather than trap him in place, feeding more carnal appreciation directly into his senses. Though one height had only just come to an end, the petite female lured him towards building another.

As their lips drifted apart again, blissed out visage but an inch from his, the gorgeous blonde bared her teeth with a smile, licking those ruby puckers as their recent union imbued it with tingly bliss still. “You’ve only just taken care of my suit and ask me whether I want to go on? Quite the gamble ..” His cheek had been cupped in her palm, thumb stroking his smooth black texture while the other lingering touch swept over his lower back then back up it. “Then again .. Were you really expecting me to refuse?”

As far as the adventurous woman could tell, things were still frozen in time. Hope wasn’t going anywhere nor where her potential interrogators. How long the tutorial would last had been unknown though indulging in her own personal assistant a little longer hardly invoked any sort of protest on her part.

Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:30 pm

While Slarr could be sadistic that was only some of the time. There were targets that just got under his skin enough or those he enjoyed hearing plead to his delight. Then there were others that had to be taught lessons. Had he know of her association with that Cephalopod and if she wasn't so willing he would have taken up that mantle. Then again he would have none of his tools that he was use to.

Getting rid of the suit had been two fold. It may have persuaded her into more easier. Given that the rest of the game was on halt right now all those pesky problems could wait. He did have a few ideas that he wished to try for the first time. Though he was uncertain if they would work he suspected that they would. Trials and tests allowed for him to develop abilities that he didn't suspect that he had. In short order he was about to find out.

“I thought it might persuade you.” That and watching her go around naked if she refused had a certain appeal. Her willingness to carry on made evident Slarr stepped up things once they had recovered a bit.

His stinger dragged itself over her anus. Swirling against the rim while his claws shimmed across her skin. His needle-like teeth bestowed small nips to her neck, shoulders and then nipples alternating between the pair. Stretching the nipple out a bit.

His stinger and tail reshaped itself. Forming a bigger cock when the transformation was complete he experimented a little. Tendrils of smoke exuded from him as he blanketed it in a thick layer of smoke. As it pressed against her the smoke felt thicker than it's normal counterpart. As if it didn't know whether or not it wished to be a solid or gas. The effect felt more like gelatin that with enough effort she could tare through. What was apparent straight away was that this substance, whatever it was, felt more like a lubricant. That tail cock slid into her back door bit by bit. Inch after inch filled her and when he dared not delve deeper he began to move again in that eradic way. Sometimes by thrusting or grinding his hips against her. Other times he altered the shape of himself.

The two cocks battled within her. Yet he was not done yet. Numerous fingers transformed as well. As a hand cradled and massaged a breast the fingers changed so five cocks had been rubbing her there. A sixth was presented to her lips. In essence he was going to plug her up with himself. A one man gang bang machine it looked like.

That heated cock dragged against her lower lip as he felt that sweet bliss close in around him again. In no hurry Slarr paced himself. Even cheating at times when either of them got too close his cocks switched to smoke then reformed after a passing moment or two picking up where they last left off. He kept them on edge for as long as possible this time until at last it became too much for him not to empty that seed into her. That smoky cum filling her ass, pussy and throat.

That odd sensation of that essence transforming and swirling about within her before making it's return to his body.

This new technique was exhausting on him. While it got around the need for lube it took a good portion of concentration to keep his tail in a transitional state. Not to mention how taxing the other shape shifting had been. Usually it was only a small portion of himself that had been changed in that matter and for shorter periods.

“Incredible. You've certainly lived up to your end of the bargain.”

Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:53 am

The dreary existence of those not experiencing the pleasure of being with the Belzar remained on pause for the time being. She doubted any of them would envy her aside from the veteran players perhaps, but considering what they were missing out on, Phoebe didn’t even care. She happily embraced another round, stroking digits goading him on even during their brief moments of recovery.

Slarr doubled down, or rather turned things up to eleven when limbs and fingers transformed to drown every part of her being in his unparalleled masculinity. Twin members surged inside those deliciously tight orifices, separated by nothing but a thin wall of flesh they ground into submission with alternating intensity. The fiend’s sucks, nips and bite against her paled by comparison, but remained potent as ever, causing those fully engorged nubs to pulse and throb between teeth which tormented them a little with practiced bravado.

She had no clue about it being his first attempt at the many cocks that lavished her with attention. All she knew was at that point was how good it felt. Spine tingling delights rippled through her with each union of their hips while he caught the ever tightened embrace of her throat around his final member, heat and saliva washing over him to the feel of crushing muscles bestowing upon him the worship he deserved.

It became a maddening display of rapture and denial as they drew near the finish line. The aroused blonde hardly recalled how often he brought her and himself to that edge only to back away slowly, eliciting desperate whimpers from that occupied maw. Wanton thighs trapped him in a cage of warmth and flesh, with heels complimented his every thrust though Phoebe had long since been unable to match his erotic torture of a pace anymore.

When he finally did cum, Phoebe’s folds and heated release came crashing down all around the demonic male. She moaned out in ecstasy, filling the cell with more verbal appreciation for the smoke devil's sexual prowess. Alien sensations flooded those overwhelmed synapses as he came within her, but not really, drawing back what he could to maintain his current self.

As the poor thing succumbed for a second time, helplessly gasping for fresh air, what little the woman could spare had been used to coax him closer once again. She drank of his lips, basking in the sublime afterglow of their mutual release, feeling numb and hypersensitive all over. Every waking moment was bliss, if only for a time, though before it dawned on them they’d have to stop soon she still complimented his handiwork.

“You made every moment worth the effort.” A bliss infused smile graced those lips before they tempted him again, smothering his for several long seconds before peeling away. “Ahhn .. ha .. Just .. Stay like that a little while longer .. I can barely feel my legs ..”

Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:26 am

She sure wasn't making this easy. To him the game didn't matter as much as this union. Slarr was a bit hazy on all the rules. How long she could use his gifts for and whether or not he could extent himself in this realm. If he had known all those details were spelled out so long ago. He had forgotten about him card, it never being used. In fact it had to upload his change of status.

How did the tech work? He was unsure himself. That was well above his pay grade and he had more pressing matters to tend to. It felt as if he had been included in the game as a whim. “Sure, sure.” He was probably distracted and paying attention to something else at the time.

Slarr grinned down upon her. Their lips locking together as soon as that cock finger was free from her lips. A little shape change had them and his tail revert to normal as soon as the later extracted itself. He remained lodged inside that chalice feeling every clench spread a pleasant warmth along him.

He wasn't going to complain and thus remained inside her for a while longer. His lemon yellow eyes shone when an idea struck him. “I wonder ...” He said at last. His form broke apart above her as he shifted form. “Let's see what limits this game has.” That was the last thing he said before his head fade.

That smoke sailed over her, under her. Then like a second skin that smoke became solid and black against her skin. Sticking to it like spider web. Phoebe would feel a caress here then there as Slarr shifted over her. Leaving her head bare the “suit”clung to her frame. There were a few adjustments as Slarr moved about. At last the movement ceased.

“There.” The voice case from her chest where there was now the face of the Belzar. Her left arm lifted then relaxed followed by her right. Though she could offer up resistance it became obvious that Slarr was forcing the entrapped limbs to move.

The movement was caused by him tugging and pulling though his strength wasn't much greater than her own, at least it didn't feel like there was a ton of force behind it. “I had no idea I could do that. Unlike many of the more advanced Belzar I don't have telepathy so if you want me to move you you'll have to let me know. Now if I remember by calling on my talents you will become me for however long. Well, transform your appearance to mine. While you do I go dormant. I don't think there's anything preventing me from tagging along as long as you and I have our cards. Oh, by the way you might want to grab it. It's there on the floor”

His eyes shifted toward it and some shredded clothing. “Pipes or through the force field, your pick. Once you decide the tutorial will end.”

Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next