View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Feeling Lonesome 

Emily began to lose herself in the kiss. The way she was being kissed was more than just an arbitrary decition. Now this really ment something.

Her hands rested on Linny's waist, stroking it gently.

I love being cute!

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:49 pm
Profile YIM

Normally, that would fuel my lust, but it just made me that much more passionate. I wrapped my arms around her and stroked her back, caressing her lightly.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:55 pm
Profile YIM

Emily's hands stroked Linny's sides and back, moving up to her neck and running through her hair. Her interest in the kiss was clearly increasing as she began licking her partner's lips as they pressed wetly together.

I love being cute!

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:57 pm
Profile YIM

I took it that much further, sliding my tongur past hers, past her lips and into her mouth to explore it excitedly, lovingly even.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:01 am
Profile YIM

Emily moaned lightly as her mouth was intruded. Her tongue met Linny's and caressed it.

I love being cute!

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:08 am
Profile YIM

I got a bit more playful with the kiss and lightly wrestled her tongue with my own, smiling warmly as I did.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:13 am
Profile YIM

Emily wrestled back, smiling and blushing a little more.

I love being cute!

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:16 am
Profile YIM

One of my hands began to idly play with her hair as our tongues faught lovingly in our mouths, hers mostly. The kiss was consuming everything, I was actually forgetting how horny I was.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:20 am
Profile YIM

Emily was getting very happy. She loved kissing more than sex, and when a kiss actually becomes fun she is happiest of all. Her fingers ran through Linny's lovely hair as their tongues wrapped around eachother.

I love being cute!

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:23 am
Profile YIM

Slowly6, almsot teasingly, I lured her tongue into my mouth and smiled even more, as my hands did their thing, one caressing her back and another playing with her hair.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:26 am
Profile YIM

Emily played along, exploring Linny's mouth with her tongue. The feeling of her hair being stroked turned her on a little more as the kiss continued.

I love being cute!

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:28 am
Profile YIM

She had fallen into my trap! Light5ly, very gradually, I began to suck on her dongue, to see what her reaction might be. It definately made things fun, throwing something in like that.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:35 am
Profile YIM

Emily blushed more and giggled. Emily got the feeling that Linny thought she was doing something that she hadn't experianced before. She thought of home and her friends there. Ahh, good times...

I love being cute!

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:42 am
Profile YIM

Not so much new, as unexpected was my goal. As it at lest kept things interesting,. I applied a bit more suction and wove her hair around my fingers affectionately.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:46 am
Profile YIM

Emily let Linny have her way. She tended to be on the submissive end of the relationship. It made her feel more loved.

I love being cute!

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:49 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next