View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A Third (Riko (abandoned)) 

Post A Third (Riko (abandoned))
Laying on my bed naked was how I decided to meet the new girl. The college, in it's wisdom, said that Sondra was gone long enough to assign a new roomie. We did have an extra bed when she was around anyway, though, so I didn't really mind. And a new girl might spice things up when my darling came home.

I had to admit I was curious though. Was she cute? Was she a good fuck? Was she gay? Well, she'd be at least bi after tonight, I'd make sure of that. Hell, I could rape girls as well as the monsters around here and it gave me a sort of fame (infamy) among the student body.

I flipped through the book I was reading, one of the Dresden Files series, and smiled. Half at the imagery of a hot vampire wearing a dress of fire and half at the idea that some new freshman girl would walk in on me laying on my stomach on my bed and reading a book with a.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Last edited by Linnis on Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:56 pm
Profile YIM

Young Endoh Riko had just entered the dorms for the first time since she'd arrived at the college. She'd certainly had a couple of out-of-this-world experiences, that's for sure!! The poor girl hadn't had a chance to settle down in her room yet, and she was exhausted.

Today, she wore a pleated hot pink skirt, with a tight-fitted white baby tee. On her feet she wore her favourite chunky white knee length boots, with a fat wedge heel. Her hair was braided into two plaits, fastened by pink bands. All in all, a very sugary sweet and particularly innocent appearance.

She clutched her pink (surprise surprise!) little luggage bag, and pushed open the door of her new home to reveal...

"Oh my gosh!!" she exclaimed, blushing hard and turning to the side suddenly. "I'm so sorry! ..I didn't mean to uh.. barge in..!!"

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:03 pm

I rolled over, letting the girl see my entire pale front, from my hairless mound to my small and firm breasts, to my shoulder-length teal hair. I wanted to show off, but do so in a wy as to not look like I meant it. I closed the book and set it aside before saying a word, letting her get a good look for a minute if she so chose.

I gave her a cute smile, "Please, it's nothing you never saw, you have all of it yourself, right?" I gave a laugh and sat up on the bed, legs slightly apart to give her another angle, "Besides, sex is a major deal here, like everywhere else. Think of our age, we're all horny,, and when girls are what you've got, well, I came here lesbian, but a lot of the girls my wife and I sleep with didn't."

I then slowly rose to my feet and shook my head lightly, "But don't worry about it. I'll protect you from the ravenous 'animals' and lesbians - well, aside from myself." I gave another laugh.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:15 pm
Profile YIM

Riko laughed nervously, looking back at the woman with the gorgeously naked body. "Well.." she said, trying to come up with an answer to the woman's speech. "I've wondered a little about what other girls would be like at, well... that.." she smiled a shy smile, too embarrassed to say "sex".

She blushed, trying not to look at Linnus' nakedness and instead focused on her hair.

"I love your coloured hair so much~ I've got my pink strands but your shade of teal is so pretty!"

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:24 pm

"Pink dye is one of the cutest things someone can do to hair. And yours, beautifully cute," It actually wasn't part of my usual 'shower her with compliments' tactic, she was adorable, "It's just so.... ungodly cute."

I took a few steps closer to her, I could tell she was trying not to look at me, and I reached out to gently take her bag, "May I take your bag, my lady?"

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:30 pm
Profile YIM

Riko blushed hotly at the compliment. "O-ohhh.. thank you so much, ah... what is your name? I'm sorry, I'm so rude!! My name is Riko! Pleased to meet you!"

She gave a little bow, as customary of the Japanese then smiled up at her new roommate, allowing her bag to be taken.

"Umm.. so.. does everyone normally stay naked here? If you don't mind my asking..!"

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:34 pm

I gave my name, "Linnis Van Ryan", and did a blow slightly lower than she, showing not only that I respected her but that I was versed in Japanese culture, "Irashaiimase." I said, inviting her in in her native language before stepping aside to allow her to pass.

I laughed at her question and shook my head, ":A few of us, but not many. I see it as preserving my nice clothes for special occasions, since clothes are almost one-time-use around here."

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:39 pm
Profile YIM

Riko giggled at Linnis' speech in Japanese. "Your accent is so good~!" She entered, closing the door behind her and sat down on the nearest bed - the one Linnis had been reclined on. She looked around, eyes bright with excitement.

"It is such a cute room!! I had never expected them to be so nice. Did you decorate it?"

As she looked back at the other girl, Riko's eyes accidentally flickered over her naked body, finding it hard not to. Linnis' shaved pussy intrigued the young girl - she'd never realised some people did that. It revealed so much more.. and it must be a lot more pleasant to play with one like that.

Hoping for some fun girl talk, Riko giggled, "What is it like to be shaved down there..?" she pointed at Linnis' lady's parts, in curiosity. "Would you reccommend I do that too?"

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:45 pm

A slightly sad tone came to my voice at the mention of who actually did the decoration, "Sondra... this is her room, I just moved in. She's... away for a while though." It was better than explaining it. It was simpler and less painful.

Her talking about shaving my "female parts" made me grin, though. It cheered me up a lot. "I don't like it with hair. It just bothered me. And it's nice to the girls who spend a lot of their time down there. Plus, it's just more comfortable in my opinion. And looks better, generally." * took a slightly wider stance and spread my lips gently to show off the pinkness, "See?"

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:51 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh.. I'm sorry that she is away.." Riko frowned sympathetically, ""Is there anything I can do to cheer you up?"

In response to Linnis spreading her lips, Riko's eyes widened. "Wow!! It looks much nicer too!!" She really was genuinely impressed by it - a childish trait of hers was definitely being easily impressed. "Oh oh!!" she said excitedly, bouncing up and down, "I have a razor too!! I want to try it out too!!"

She hesitated and paused, looking at Linnis' bare, beautiful folds between her legs before asking, in a shyer tone, "Would you help me...? It's just, it's kind of scary - I don't really know what to do.."

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:00 am

Dear god, I wanted to take her right now. IO blinked it off lightly and set her bag at the side of a dresser before walking up to her, "I'll help you... and as for what I want, well..." I gave a smile, "My wife and I both gave up on monogamy, and I'm such a lonely girl..."

I walked up to her in a sultury manner, locking my eyes on hers, "And you... you're adoreable. Absolutely wonderful, too. So... cute. And so sweet too." I cleared my throat to keep my calm.

I made sure the door was closed, "All right, on to helping you. Mind showing me? I'd love to see my new roomie, and I kind of have to to help you."

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:08 am
Profile YIM

"Umm.." Riko said, suddenly embarrassed by what she was going to do. Nonetheless, she turned to rummage through her bag, at last locating her little vibrating razor.

"Th-Thank you for your nice compliments.. ah, you are very beautiful yourself..!" She meant it - she'd never seen anyone with as beautiful a body and face as this girl.

She sat on the bed again, and spread her little legs apart a bit, raising them so her skirt was lifted from the frilly pink panties underneath. She looked down at them, pausing shyly.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:13 am

I grinned, seeing her shyness. I was so turned on by shy girls. I knelt beside the bed and reached under her skirt, hoping she wouldn't try to stop me, so I could gently remove her panties. As I did, I had to comment again, "These are so cute. Don't wear them at night, it'd be a shame if they got ruined."

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:16 am
Profile YIM

"Ah.. ah, thank you.." she said quietly, leaning back on her hands and allowing her panties to be slowly slipped down her legs. Her open legs meant her little pink pussy was spread, showing off the lovely folds inside and her little clit peeping out.

Riko picked up and switched on the razor, holding it in one hand and looking from it, to Linnis, to her own pussy. Now.. how to do this..

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:29 am

"Now, now. We need to trim it a bit first." I waved a finger and pulled out a pair od scissors from a desk near the bed. They were small and gentle, and would work well. I smiled at her, "I love what you've done down here, though. Nice decorating." I made a sort of lusty smile and took a bit of hair between the scissors, "Maybe I should save some?" It was a joke, of course. I was freaky, but not THAT freaky.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:33 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next