View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Back in the Game (Open) 

Post Back in the Game (Open)
I walked out from the dorm and looked around. A lot of my time had been spent wither with Sondra or looking for her. She'd been taken again, and it was really putting a cramp in our 'married' life. Not that we had the ability to be officially married here, or that we were in any way monogamous.

I adjusted my light blue top which I wore under a dark jacket with a skirt that matched the jacket wonderfully. I had come to a decision. Sondra always came back, and to carry myself to that, I'd have to have as much sex as I could to keep my spirits up and my sanity.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:37 pm
Profile YIM

Emily sat outside on a bench. Her big straw hat blocked the sun as she looked out across the feild and over the thick forest. She put her hands in her lap, playing with the hem of her pale green sundress.

"Mmm! The air smells so good!"

I love being cute!

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:00 pm
Profile YIM

"E-emily?" I walked slowly up to her and have her a clingy hug, "I always seem to find you when Sondra disappears."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:21 pm
Profile YIM

"Linny! It's been so long!" She hugged her old friend tightly, so happy to see her.

I love being cute!

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:27 pm
Profile YIM

I pulled back slightly from the hug and watched her for a moment. I then closed my eyes and leaned in to kiss her.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:40 pm
Profile YIM

Emily blushed a little, seeing that Linny wanted a kiss. She slowly leaned in and returned it shyly.

I love being cute!

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:45 pm
Profile YIM

I kissed her lightly but affectionately, like a shy lover might. A heartfelt kiss, though, not lustful at all. That, if she knew me well, might shock her.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:57 pm
Profile YIM

Emily was relieved that the kiss was more loving than lustfull. She hadn't seen this girl in a long time and she wanted to take things a little slow.

I love being cute!

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:07 am
Profile YIM

She broke the kiss and took one of Emily's hands in her own, again in the shy lover style. She smiled warmly and let out a held breath, "How have you been."

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:11 am
Profile YIM

"I've been good. I found a great roomie and we've kept eachother company. How've you been?"

I love being cute!

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:15 am
Profile YIM

"Sondra and I 'got married', more as a testiment of our love for one another than a promise of solitarity, since we're both still kinda whores. Well, I am. She's missing again." I went off on the explaination, trying not to sound sad at the end. It took some effort, though.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:22 am
Profile YIM

"Well that's too bad, but congradulations! I'm so happy for both of you!"

She wrapped her arms around Linny again, hugging her tight.

I love being cute!

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:25 am
Profile YIM

I hugged back happily and stepped back again, with a bit more news. "And the cutest girl I've eber met is our roomie. Her name is Riko, and she's the cutest Japanese girl I've ever met. And I do like Japanese girls quite a bit."

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:28 am
Profile YIM

"Hee-hee! That's awesome! But MY roomie is a black goddess!" She winked and stuck her tongue out.

I love being cute!

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:31 am
Profile YIM

I quickly licked her tongue, deciding that was a better way of defiance, "Once you go Jap, the rest is crap." I laughed, making the parody of the overused statement about darker skinned partners.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:38 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next