View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Feeling Lonesome 

Lightly, I broke the kiss and pulled my head away, "See?" I had totally forgotten what point I was trying to illustrate, but I figured whatever ti was that was a good illustration.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:51 am
Profile YIM

"Hmm? See what?" She also forgot what they were doing prior to the kiss. She smiled at Linny, her eyes half open and looking very content.

I love being cute!

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:53 am
Profile YIM

"I don't know either..." I said and pulled her head to rest it against my chest. She would look so cute, head nestled in my bosom.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:58 am
Profile YIM

Emily did as she was directed, resting her head on Linny's wonderful little chest. This felt so nice. It felt wonderful.

I love being cute!

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:02 am
Profile YIM

I stroked her hair lightly and smiled. I sang to her softly, no song in particular. Some love song I was making up off the top of my head.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:05 am
Profile YIM

Emily smiled and closed her eyes as she listened to the lovely melody.

I love being cute!

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:08 am
Profile YIM

I smiled and looked down at her when I stopped singing, "Emily?" I asked, hoping she'd look up at me, "I really want to have sex with you, but I want a lot more too... that's okay with you, right?"

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:11 am
Profile YIM

"M-more? What do you mean?"

I love being cute!

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:13 am
Profile YIM

I smiled down at her, "I mean, sex is physical, I want us to have an emotional bond too..."

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:16 am
Profile YIM

"Oh..." She looked away for a few moments, closing her eyes before looking back into Linny's pretty eyes.

"I think I can do that." She smiled.

I love being cute!

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:36 am
Profile YIM

"Good..." I smiled, stroking hr hair before giggling, "Now eat my pussy!" I was kidding about the tone, but I really could use it, So after laughing, I smiled, "No, seriously, will you please?"

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:38 am
Profile YIM

Emily blushed deeply, but smiled more wickenly than Linny had seen her. She quickly leaned up and latched her lips onto her neck. She nibbled and kissed the soft skin as her hands found their way onto Linny's firm breasts.

I love being cute!

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:52 am
Profile YIM

I let out a gasping moan and closed my eyes, "Hell's bells, girl..."

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:56 am
Profile YIM

Emily began to tug up on Linny's shirt, wanting to see those lovely pillows on which she was resting.

I love being cute!

Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:03 am
Profile YIM

I almost threw my shirt off my body, and convienantly lacked a bra. They just slowed me down.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:20 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next