View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Back in the Game (Open) 

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:17 am
Profile YIM

Just returning from her room, Krystal walked by, swinging her shoulder-bag lightly. Her long red/blonde hair swayed lightly in the wind, tied back in a pony-tail. Ocasionally her fingers grazed across the waist-band of the skirt, it's length flowing down to her knees. Over her chest was one of her black-button up blouses, this one had a sort of vest swen onto it, the vest was reddish with more of the greek crosses she loved so much.

She paused when she saw Emily curled up as she was, and she quickly stepped to her friend. "Emily, are you okay? Do you need help getting to the nurse?"

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:53 pm
Profile YIM

I smiled at the new girl and closed my eyes, thinking of how to explain it without further damaging Emily's calm. Finally, after a moment of thought, I decided on putting the truth lightly, "I was just teasing Emily, she gets all embarrassed about my bluntness sometimes, it seems."

"I'm Linnis Van Ryan, by the way." I offered the newcomer a hand in greeting, hoping this scene didn't spoil my chances for friendship and 'friendship' with the new girl.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:11 pm
Profile YIM

Krystal smiled and shook Linnis' hand. "My name is Krystal Prysim, and if you were wondering, yes, my parent were hippies. She rolled her eyes as she said this, the sentence being part of a routine. As her hand fell away from the other girls, she gently patted Emily on the shoulder. "Emily and I met my first night here. Her, Madison, and myself stayed up all night playing games, among other things." She let that hang there, not really wanting to reveal too much.

Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:21 am
Profile YIM

Emily relaxed a little when she heard Krystal's voice, but tenced up again when she heard what the red-head had to say. Did these girls enjoy making her all embarrased?

I love being cute!

Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:57 am
Profile YIM

"Emily is such a gentle lover, isn't she?" I decided to be far more blunt than Krystal had. I giggled, "Except, you make her feel really loved and cared for, and she can let out her secret wild side."

I looked down at Emily and then back at Krystal, "I've had a lot, but she's one of my favorite memories."

Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:08 am
Profile YIM

Krystal blinked several times, her jaw slacked in shock. "I....I... wouldn't... know... " She stood there looking at Linnis, unsure of if she had understood the other girl on not. "We didn't... I haven't... umm... I'm... going to have to go now..."

She started to back away slowly, confused by what had happened. She hadn't ment that. They just hung out, really they had... hadn't they? Krystal couldn't really remember what had happened the night her Emily and Madison had hung out, it was really sort of a blur. They couldn't have done anything...

Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:04 pm
Profile YIM

I made a small wave of the hand and giggled reassuringly, "I'm just a shock value kind of person these days. It's hard to surprise people around here, you know."

Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:56 pm
Profile YIM

Emily managed to gather the strength to pull herself up, restng her chin on the back of the bench. She looked at Krystal as she backed away.

"Are... you leaving?"

I love being cute!

Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:00 pm
Profile YIM

Krystal stopped in her tracks, and smiled lightly at Emily. "Unless you want me to stay..." She walked forward, and sat down next to Emily, grinning lightly.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:39 am
Profile YIM

"Maybe I should go," I posed to them, staking a few steps away, putting some physical distance between us to hopefully calm Emily, "Give you two alone time."

Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:56 pm
Profile YIM

"No, it's okay..." Emily shook her head and smiled at Krystal.

"Just please stop being so mean!"

I love being cute!

Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:07 am
Profile YIM

"Mean? Well, Em, if that's what ya think..." I turned my back to look like I was going to walk off, and hide my smile from the others, "Besides, you both probably are on more friendly terms than we are, Em. After all, you've seemed pretty ashamed of our last encounter all day."

Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:23 am
Profile YIM

Krystal blinked lightly, and gently set her hand on Linnis's shoulder. "Hey, it's not like that! Emily and I are just friends. I mean we just hung out all night, talked and played some games while listening to music. She's my support in this school; I only just started here."

Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:25 am
Profile YIM

"She's not ashamed of her night with you, though," Oh, I'd stay, but I wanted Emily to ask me.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:28 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next