View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Against the Odds (for Luxuria) 

Post Against the Odds (for Luxuria)
The aspiring mathematician, average in just about every other way, could have rattled off this statistic or that.

Odds on being attacked in the dorms. Odds on being attacked on school grounds. In the library. In the outdoors. Rhaine could brake down encounters by severity. Were the worse ones occurred. Where the easiest ones were.

A few times each month. Never on back to back days, at least thus far. There were some she dreaded. Particularly that tentacled thing that broke no less than three bones. The Nereid was pretty harsh too. And that ape thing.

But as far as the whispering rumors went Rhaine had it easier than most. At least among those that were attacked. Most girls weren't as far as she gathered. She had only learned of a few others thus far.

So was she playing the odds that her time wasn't up? Or that if it were that she'd have an easier time of it? Hell there was even that alien fisherman that only had a chat with her as far as she knew. Unless he had some sort of mental ability that screwed with her mind.

OK. That tree thing was in that direction. She narrowly avoided it twice now and didn't wish to encounter it again. There was a thing of pressing ones luck too far. This direction was safeish. Besides it had a good spot to swim. Something she liked almost as much as math.

The beaches were swarmed with other students. Rhaine enjoyed time by herself for the most part. She avoided crowds for the most part. Other than Rosalie getting her involved in soccer she tended to stick to herself or hang out with her girlfriend Dani.

Finding a spot near the river she laid out her things. Setting down her basket Rhaine spread out a large blanket. She hadn't gone as far as she normally did today opting for a quicker route back to campus on account of the hour.

Late evening she still had a few hours of light. She regretted that Dani preferred not to go with her today. The pool was more her thing. Though just once she wished she would make the trip out here with her. Who else would she show off her swim suits too?

Oh well. Sensing nothing amiss Rhaine cast one last look about confirming she was alone before heading toward the river's edge ...

Rhaine's Diary

Last edited by Rhaine Fischer on Tue Jun 18, 2024 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:00 pm

Post Re: Against the Odds (Open)
If Rhaine had looked around a little more thoroughly, she might have noticed a tall, busty, blonde woman walking along a nearby trail with no apparent concern about running into one of the island's guests. Even if she had noticed the woman, she might have assumed that she was a fellow student; while they'd met once before, Luxuria hadn't used her disguise at all that time. The path itself had been cleared of leaves, so the succubus's footfalls made no sound to betray her presence.

Her being here was a coincidence; while she had chosen to come here because not many students frequented it, she'd originally been hoping that another guest would think she was a student and very thoroughly ravish her. That plan had gone by the wayside when she'd caught a glimpse of Rhaine through the trees. Well, hello there, she thought as she moved to get a better look at the student in her swimsuit. Seems like you could use some company, and I recall that you enjoyed our last meeting. Rhaine might disagree with that claim, but Luxuria had never been one to let details like that interfere with her belief of her own desirability. Another thought occurred to her, and she mentally added, …Or maybe you're waiting for your girlfriend? Well, if so, I'm sure she'd be up for a little menage a trois with us.

With that matter settled in the demoness's mind, Luxuria transformed the too-small school uniform she was wearing into a very skimpy swimsuit, a pale pink thing that formed a V-shape in front, only just barely managing to cover her nipples, while a much narrower V in the back formed what was effectively a thong anchored at her shoulders instead of her hips. To look at it, one would think that any sudden movement would result in unplanned exposure, but in practice… well, they'd be correct, but she didn't mind that happening in the slightest. Now appropriately dressed, she stepped out of the forest and started towards the river and her prey.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Tue Jun 18, 2024 6:37 am

Post Re: Against the Odds (for Luxuria)
Rhaine was a C student at best when it came to subjects outside of mathematics. Though there were things she excelled at in other topics if it were related to calculations. Such as chemistry. Half the time she would have no clue about a topic but would see patterns and how things fit together, Well enough that she got a passing grade.

What she was not was perceptive. At least no more so than anyone else with two working eyes and ears. Often she got lost in her own thoughts and calculations to notice anything amiss. Such as Luxuria approaching. Even if she had she wouldn't have recognized her disguised form.

Knowing what she knew of the island and how the other student was attired she would have determined that she was just asking for trouble. Probably among the majority of the blissfully ignorant students. She was no stranger to the guests using disguises and might have eventually determined that something wasn't quit right. That the person was actual not who they were pretending to be. But many would say that Rhaine was a bit gullible and took most things at face value so unless there was a real reason to guess monster she would be oblivious to it for the most part.

Setting out her things Rhaine took a final look around. Nothing. She walked into the river ankle deep. The water on this tropical island was always nice outside of those frequent storms. On such days that was the only time the school pool was better.

Pressing in a bit farther Rhaine soon dipped beneath the water. Lazily swimming across the river and back. Alternating between various techniques. Had anyone been watching they may have been concerned when she dipped beneath the water based on how long she remained submerged. Even while active she could spend about five minutes at a time beneath that water.

Time for a brief break she began back toward her things when she noticed the other student. Surprised that anyone was here as much as that alluring body it was a good thing she hadn't noticed Luxuria when father out or she might have sunk.

All that flesh on display! Why even wear a suit at all? She found herself blushing and briefly glancing away she she realized that she was staring. “Oh, um, HI!” She cleared her voice after the pitch went up there at the end. She shouldn't be looking, Dani and all. But damn! “I didn't think anyone was out here. My name's Rhaine.”

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:55 pm

Luxuria grinned slightly as Rhaine blushed and looked away briefly. Like what you see, or just remembering our last little tryst? While she might have deluded herself about what her victims thought of her attention, the demoness had no illusions that her disguise was going to fool someone perceptive who'd met her before.

Rhaine quickly made it clear that she wasn't perceptive enough to see through the succubus's disguise as she introduced herself. At least, Luxuria assumed that it was a failure to recognize her; while the school could erase memories of encounters with guests, she hadn't left Rhaine with the nurse last time and she couldn't imagine anyone wanting to forget a tryst with her. In any case, she decided to play along for a bit longer.

"I'm Lucy," the succubus said, using the name she'd made up on the spot during her encounter with Pia. "I was actually planning to go further into the forest—there are some other good swimming spots further along—before I saw you through the trees." Both of these statements were true, although the swimming spots had nothing to do with the demoness's plans. "You looked nice, and I thought you might like some company since you were alone." As she spoke, she moved towards the student. "Or were you planning to meet someone else here?" she asked as she got close to Rhaine.

Character listing

Thu Jun 20, 2024 8:46 am

One may have thought that Rhaine had her memories stolen or manipulated. Especially after her encounters with that tentacle thing that broke several of her bones. That was a bit of bad luck on both occasions. While there were foggy bits the trauma left her with the majority of those unfortunate memories. For the most part her encounters were on the lighter side. Some where scary but not many.

That was probably why she wasn't so perceptive.

“Oh ...” Rhaine processed those words. Crimson eyes going wide, not in terror but the mere fact she was witnessing the jiggle of those breasts. Each step threatening to spill free of the swimsuit that strained to contain them.

She put her hands up instinctively as if to ward her off. Stumbling back and falling on her ass at the shallow bank. Looked nice? She blushed deeply. Her gaze panning up over Lucy who now loomed over her.

“Um, yeah. I mean, I'd like some company. I just hate crowds. The beaches are too packed. N-N0 I'm not meeting anyone. I can just grab my things … though you probably don't want to go in that direction. Or this one.” She indicated the directions she knew where hostile beings were. Of course she couldn't come out and say why they were bad spots. If pressed she'd have to make something up. How believable it was was another matter.

After thoroughly embarrassing herself Rhaine attempted to get back up.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:59 pm

Luxuria managed to avoid grinning at Rhaine's flustered attempts to hide just how the succubus's presence was affecting her. Instead, she smiled and leaned forward, offering the student a hand to help her stand up again. This movement brought about the wardrobe malfunction that her swimsuit had been promising as one of her breasts slipped out of its vastly inadequate containment.

"Hmm? What's wrong with those directions?" she asked once Rhaine was on her feet again, not taking the time to fix her swimsuit. She had her suspicions—she doubted that she'd been the only guest to introduce herself to the student—but not asking would've seemed strange. "And there's no need to move on; this place is just as good as the ones I was thinking of. It's nice for swimming, there's a lot of clear space on the river banks, and it's about as private as anywhere can be out here." She took a step closer to the student and tried to put an arm around her waist. "For anything we might want to do."

Character listing

Sat Jun 22, 2024 5:56 am

“T-Thank you.” Taking the offered hand Rhaine is helped up. Of course she gets a better view of those breasts that are practically looming over her.

Good God! She glances away again. Face a deep red in that blush she can feel the heat in her cheeks as she witnesses that malfunction. But as much as she doesn't want to draw attention to it she can't help but shift her gaze here then there. Glancing away. Embarrassed as if it had happened to her. Caught between actually saying something and marveling in that sight.

“Oh, um,” grateful in the topic change her gaze shifts in one direction. Not going to look. Not going to look ...

“There's a nice private beach in that direction. Well, it was nice until the upper classmen discovered and ruined that place. And over there … well the water is a bit, icky. It gets too muddy near the banks.” Not true but how does one say that a demonic squid monster and a sentient tree are in those locals. Other areas just weren't so bad in her opinion if indeed Lucy had the misfortune of encountering something.

Just when she thought her cheeks couldn't get any warmer they seemed to burst at that contact. “Oh! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!” She was unintentionally louder than she needed to be. Her gaze shifting here, there, oh god she saw that nipple again.

“I don't mean – well um – that's not to say. If I were single -” Or had she misinterpreted what was said? That would have been just as awkward. Still her heart beat heavily against her chest.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:44 pm

"Oh, is that all?" Luxuria said with a grin at Rhaine's explanation of what was wrong with the places she'd indicated. "And here I was half expecting that you'd tell me there were monsters lurking there waiting for their chance to have their way with me." She giggled as if dismissing the idea as silly—the official position was that such stories were just hazing by the older students, after all—but she watched the student's reactions for any hint that this was the case.

She wasn't deterred in the slightest by Rhaine's sudden outburst, instead moving to get a better grip on the blonde. "No need for her to find out, is there? After all, I've seen the way you've been looking at me." Licking her lips, she added, "And I'm just as interested in getting to know you much better as well."

Character listing

Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:52 am

Rhaine was speechless. Processing those words. How true they were but the way Lucy casually stated this caused Rhaine to have a bout of indecision. Clearly she hadn't believed the stories if she was so casually tossing them out. Or perhaps she knew and was seeing if Rhaine knew as well?

She could have been confused as a chameleon going from red to pale. Like a deer caught in headlights she calculated just what to say. Perhaps saying more with her reactions. It was damn tough to fake the color changes.

“Well ...” her mouth hung open as she processed how to disclose her encounters without seeming to be a loon or trying to haze her but she must have taken too long. Lucy pressed on, making contact with her and causing that pale coloration to begin darkening. Pink steadily growing to a red.

“I'd know … uh … I should go ...” Crimson eyes darted around as if looking for an escape. Oblivious to the fact that this was no mere student which would have relaxed her far more.

Attacks were inevitable. Monsters, whether male or female didn't count since resisting was not really possible. Rhaine usually crumbled and submitted unless something looked to menacing or meant her harm. Not that it did her much good against that tentacle thing whatever it was. Masochist was the closest descriptor she had of the being. She was unaware if it were even sentient.

Conflicted it was clear the girl was out of her element. It wasn't every day she was hit on and she was baffled by it. She tried to pull away only managing to mess up her footing going back to the seat of her pants and possibly pulling Lucy atop her at the same.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:39 pm

Rhaine's involuntary reactions told Luxuria what she wanted to know. Seems like I'll have to check those out myself later.

It was obvious even to the succubus that the student didn't want a tryst, but she assumed that that was entirely due to trying to be faithful to her girlfriend. Before she had a chance to try to convince the girl otherwise, however, Rhaine lost her footing while trying to pull away.

Luxuria could have kept her own footing if she chose to, possibly even stopping Rhaine from falling in the process. She decided that the way they'd end up if she let gravity take its course was to her advantage, though, and only controlled her fall enough that she wouldn't land too heavily on top of her victim.

"Mmmmm… This is nice," the demoness said, her breasts pressing against Rhaine's as she leaned in closer. "Are you sure you don't want this?" she asked before kissing the student on the neck. "I'm sure Dani wouldn't mind… At least if she met me."

For the moment, the succubus was able to keep up her disguise, but she was sure that things were going to progress to the point where she couldn't soon enough.

Character listing

Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:04 pm

Water splashed up around them. It was only inches deep here though that was to Rhaine's detriment as she was unable to sink deeper and swim away.

Flustered as those well endowed breasts consumed her own her crimson eyes wide at the closeness they experienced. She felt warm despite the water all around them. Soft pliable lips felt so good against her skin. The contrast of coolness against warm flesh was evident.

Nipples stiffened beneath her bikini top given that closeness. She wanted to deny this to pull away. Unable to do so. Something clicked in the back of her head though.

“I never said her name ...” She ran through who knew. It was common enough knowledge, yet she had never seen Lucy before. No chance that she would have forgotten her, even if she just spied her from afar. And she assumed that would have been the case if she inquired around about her.

While she didn't jump to any conclusions since there was an outside chance that she didn't see Lucy. That the other student didn't chance upon her after all but followed her out her. At the same time she kept turning things over attempting to make sense out of them.

“Please … S-Stop ...” her voice sounded uncertain. She tried to pull away but given their position she was unable to do much more than get those lips to assail more of her neck.

Why did this feel so good? Yet so wrong? Both mind and body waged war against one another.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:08 pm

Luxuria noticed the signs of Rhaine's growing arousal even as the student tried to get free. As she always did in that sort of situation, the succubus assumed that the girl simply hadn't admitted to herself what she really wanted.

“I never said her name ...” Rhaine said in response to Luxuria's mention of her girlfriend.

Oops, forgot she doesn't know who I really am, Luxuria thought as her hands roamed over Rhaine's body. Oh, well, she'll work it out soon enough anyway.

The succubus continued to kiss and caress the student despite her protests. As she slipped a hand under the blonde to untie her bikini top, she felt her control over her disguise slipping away. With the truth about to become obvious, she abandoned all pretense of being another student. "Stop? It doesn't seem like you really want me to do that." She sat up, still straddling her unwilling partner, to slide the straps of her swimsuit down and fully expose her huge breasts. "You certainly enjoyed my company last time, and this time should be just as much fun. Even if we don't have your box of toys available." As she spoke, she brought her tail around so the tip could trace up Rhaine's inner thigh.

Character listing

Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:57 am

Rhaine had other matters to worry about other than delving into her thoughts about all the hows and whys. Her attention drawn away to the fact that the assault continued. Hands, lips, try as she might she couldn't get away. Trapped under the student she gasped as that hand vanished beneath the water. She felt the string of her bikini loosen, her eyes wide.

So much information swirled around her it was hard to process it all. “N-No! S-Stop! Please -”

Lucy still straddled her. Removing her own bikini top and letting those large breasts free.

Last time? Caught up with a new mystery she froze. Outside of Dani there was that blue haired student that a monster forced her with … Ania could shape change but this well? There were so few female guests to consider.

Her mouth dropped open. Toys? While Ania knew of her collection there was someone else who did. Dawning hit her. All the calculations raced through her mind.

“Luxuria?” The tail was a clear indication she had been correct. Visibly she relaxed. Her eyes closing at the feel of that tail as it traversed her leg.

With her bikini untied it was little effort to peel it off her chest revealing her nipple peaked breasts. The top drifting off somewhere to her right. Her eyes opened in short order. Sitting up on her elbows, the fight left her.

“The pleasure spirit?” If she recalled correctly. Others would think of her as a succubus. She looked the part and there was no way in knowing if they were one in the same or their appearance inspired the creation of the other.

Whether there was different rules in play in Rhaine's mind or she loved their last encounter she did a 180. Leaning up farther her hips latch against Luxuria's hips. Blond hair trailed back to the river, the end consumed by the water. Lips adhere to a breast, suckling the flesh. Her tongue rotating around a nipple. Rhaine peeking up from her work just prior to drawing back.

“I had no idea it was you. And I … err … have one toy ...” She flicked her gaze to the basket along side her blanket. Deprived of that splendid sight her gaze soon returned to the half naked body above.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:44 pm

Luxuria could practically see recognition dawning on the student as she let her disguise slip. As the demoness had expected, Rhaine's hesitation faded as soon she realized who she was dealing with. In fact, the identification seemed to reverse the woman's interest, as she not only stopped resisting but removed her bikini top herself and let it drift away down the river with no apparent concern for the problems that might cause later if it got lost. Well, it'll probably wash ashore nearby, and she probably wore something over it anyway, the succubus thought with a mental shrug; it was Rhaine's own fault if she wound up topless after their tryst, Luxuria couldn't do anything to stop the floating bikini top without abandoning the student for a while, and she couldn't understand why humans cared about being seen nude anyway.

“The pleasure spirit?” Rhaine asked.

Is that what I told her? Luxuria thought; sometimes, it was hard to remember exactly who she'd claimed to be what to. Still, it didn't really matter; she might have told Rhaine that that was what she was, and the student seemed to remember her as such, so… "The one and only. I knew you'd remember me… Oh!"

Once she'd recognized her, Rhaine quickly moved to kiss and suck one of Luxuria's breasts. Very fond memories, I see. No surprise there. She started to caress the blonde's mostly naked body, her hands roaming over her upper body while her tail traced around the edges of her bikini bottom.

The student drew back from that breast far too soon. “I had no idea it was you. And I … err … have one toy ...” she said, a quick glance to the side confirming where said toy was before her eyes returned to their study of the demoness's curves.

"I suspected that you hadn't recognized me," she said before kissing the student on the neck again. "Why else would you have been resisting? As for that toy… We can save that for later. For now, let's just enjoy each other's bodies without any added playthings."

Before the student could respond, the succubus kissed her firmly on the lips, her tongue gently probing as it sought to find its way in.

Character listing

Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:14 pm

After two years here Rhaine had worked out things well enough. For the most part things were inevitable. Rarely had she been successful in fleeing outside of a few occasions were she was “saved” by a more pleasant individual. And fighting … she was no fighter. She'd only consider it as a last resort if desperate. Such as the case of those damn tentacles that felt as if they were going to kill her.

Somewhere along the line submission transformed into an enjoyment. She loved to serve. Loved to be subservient even if she wouldn't admit that most of the time. What had she become? The demur student had been molded by this place like so many others. Oblivious to the future waiting for her Rhaine was the sort that didn't think too deeply into things unless it was a math problem. In that case she would obsess over it. Though she hadn't found anyone with the same enthusiasm while here.

All that was cast aside like the bikini top that flowed farther and father away.

Rhaine used her hold to pull herself up a few inches as her bottoms were played with. Making there removal easier when the time came to it.

“No, I wouldn't have resisted.” She and Dani sort of discussed the monsters here. Well, when she brought it up Dani didn't want to talk about it which indicated that the situation was out of her control. And monsters didn't count as cheating since they could make you do things anyway. What did it mean that she actually got into these situations? Did it mean that she had become some depraved slut or was it the freedom in the encounter not counting and thus enjoying it?

She hadn't pondered it much as of late. After the first time she was conflicted with that blue haired student … which got her into bringing up the matter with Dani only for the whole thing to be disregarded. Did she come away with the wrong idea? No, she thought it through often enough in the beginning and believed she analyzed it correctly. What was the matter than another calculation based on the facts she had on hand. That coupled with the fact that they were still together going on two years now.

“As for the toy …” that was as far as she got. Lips sealing against her own Rhaine taken off guard initially. Though soon her tongue is entwining with Luxuria's own. Fingers did into those hips while her legs cross behind the back of the succubus. Locking together at the ankles and while there is only a few inches of water beneath her her bottoms having been loosened drift away though she is oblivious to that until she feels flesh against flesh.

Unwilling to draw away Rhaine had not thought matters through. She had a tee shirt but nothing else as far as clothing went. At the moment she was far from caring about that little fact.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next