View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Against the Odds (for Luxuria) 

Post Re: Against the Odds (for Luxuria)
Luxuria took Rhaine's confirmation that she wouldn't have resisted as confirming that she'd have greeted the succubus enthusiastically. The student's actions helped to confirm the demoness's misconception that this was much more than a surrender to the inevitable.

Their tongues joined in an erotic dance as Rhaine locked her legs around the succubus. It was only as her hands explored the student's body that Luxuria noticed that Rhaine was now completely nude, the ties of her bikini bottom having become loose due to the teasing of her tail. Oooh, you really want this to go further quickly, don't you? she thought, assuming that the blonde had deliberately removed the garment. Well, I'm not going to rush things, but I can certainly speed things up a bit. With that thought, she took her tail and one of her hands away from the blonde's body long enough to slide her own swimsuit down past her hips far enough that she could wiggle all the way out of it without needing to use her hands.

As she squirmed to get out of that last piece of clothing that either of them wore, she brought her tail back up so the tip could trace along Rhaine's slit. With her free hand, she fondled the student's breast, squeezing the soft orb and lightly pinching the nipple. As for the toy, the succubus could wait to find out just what it was for a while; in their last meeting, she hadn't had a chance to show Rhaine just how much pleasure she could give her without any assistance, and she aimed to correct that this time.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Sat Jun 29, 2024 7:18 pm

Luxuria broke away a little without giving up her position. But before Rhaine could ask what she was doing she felt the continual shift of their bodies. Her hand loosening her own bottoms using a rocking movement to wriggle them free of her body without needing to draw away.

More flesh to flesh contact greeted them until she was pushed back down enough for that tail to swish through the water. Legs still locked in place. Water beneath her. That tail found the folds of her body, each flick and rub causing them to quiver in response. The river disguising how wet she became as well as masking some of that sweet scent,

Her breast seized generated a gasp from her lips.

Her erect nipple pinched. She felt the throb beneath with each beat of her heart. The toy forgotten for the moment. Her hands loosening her hold now that she wasn't holding herself up. Palms scaling over Luxuria's sides until reaching those breasts that dwarfed her own.

Hands curled around each. Fingers and palms pressing into that warm flesh while her index fingers spooled over those nipples. Her hips twisted and gyrated beneath the teased pleasure that tail bestow.

“These are sooo big,” Leaning up she began consuming one. The act muffling her own pleasured cries. Rhaine's body was burning up from within. Her heart beating even more so now than when she was flustered as anticipation continued to grow.

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:04 pm

Luxuria gasped in surprise as Rhaine started to suck on her breast. This was followed by soft moans and hums of pleasure, the student's aggressive assault unexpected but far from unwelcome. Oh my! You want this even more than I expected! I hope it isn't because your girlfriend's not treating you right…

Even without the student's enthusiastic assault on those massive mammaries, just the way that she writhed beneath her assailant would have told the succubus how much she was enjoying this. The demoness continued to trace the girl's curves with her hands even as she started to move things towards the next phase. Her tail continued to trace along Rhaine's sex, the tip slipping between her netherlips every so often only to slip back out again a moment later. Each intrusion went just a bit deeper and lasted just a little longer than the previous one.

As the girl's reactions told the succubus that she couldn't take any more teasing, she abruptly thrust her tail deep into the student's passage and started to seek out the more sensitive places between those pink walls.

Character listing

Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:10 pm

She usually was more submissive in nature. Being flustered opened her up to a more aggressive side once she had been free to do so. Submitting but taking things in hand at the same time.

That breast tasted so sweet. The nipple her tongue rolled around responded marvelously. Her hips shifted restlessly. The sloshing of water prominent in her ears mixed with her own muffled moans.

“Mmmph!!!” Her eyes shooting open feeling the barest trace of that tail nudge against and then past her entrance. She might have imagined it as it went back to teasing. Her movements still, as if that was the problem.

Attempting to line herself up with that tail. Only to get small tastes for her efforts. Half an inch. An inch. There was just single thrusts that caused her to moan out and whimper around that tit flesh.

Inner walls clenching, soaked muscles attempt to clamp down on that tail but before she was able to it escaped her. Fingers pressed into those hips as Luxuria's hands explored her curves. Keeping her on the edge Rhaine had been at her wits end.

She did the first thing she could think of in that frustrated state. Biting down on that nipple but barely doing so as if Luxuria sensed that state of sheer restless need as more of that tail surged within her. A gasp escaped her lips, her head tilting back, the top of which felt the river water flowing around their bodies.

“YESSSS!!!!” A deep cry left her lips, she felt full, that tail going deep enough this time that her body has a chance to respond as she tightens around that welcome invader. Cumming at once from that sudden fullness that eradicates all that pent up need.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! F-Fuck ME!” If there was anyone around they would have certain heard her. Rhaine gyrating her hips against that tail, legs folding harder around Luxuria's back as her world gets rocked.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:08 pm

Rhaine came almost as soon as Luxuria’s tail penetrated her, taking the succubus by surprise. “Oh my! I don’t think I’ve ever got someone off that quickly before. Has your girlfriend been neglecting you? Maybe I should punish her for that later.” She leered comically, making it clear that the suggestion wasn’t a serious one (although she’d certainly have her way with Dani if she got the chance).

Whether she noticed the demoness’s expression or not, it was unlikely that the student would be able to respond as that tail continued to explore her passage even as her juices washed over it. Then again, between her loud cries of pleasure and the way she ground enthusiastically against the succubus, it was hard to be sure whether Rhaine had even heard her.

While she normally tried to keep her partners in these trysts at their peak of ecstasy for as long as possible, this time she slowed her attentions so that Rhaine would come back down relatively quickly. This wasn’t due to any dissatisfaction with the girl’s performance, but simply a desire not too tire her out too quickly. Her tail would still explore that tight passage, but the focus was on finding new sensitive spots inside her instead of stimulating the ones she’d already found.

Once Rhaine came back down from her peak, Luxuria would give her a little time to recover before her tail resumed its explorations in earnest, the head once again making the effort to hit those sensitive spots with each stroke. The succubus paid attention to the student’s reactions, not wanting to push her to another climax too close to the previous one; after all, she wanted the girl to have her way with the demoness afterwards.

Character listing

Wed Jul 03, 2024 2:51 am

Despite the noise she was making Rhaine heard those words. Like someone saying your name in a crowded room she heard Dani's mentioned. Her reaction was delayed as it took a moment for comprehension to hit her. That and managing the tidal wave of pleasure that consumed her.

“Ohhh …. AHHH … P-PLEASE … don't ...” her words trailing off there at the end. She catches that look, the teasing nature there and relieved at what she sees. A weak smile creases her lips before her head tips back again.

Emitting another gasp of rapture. Her body quivers even as the tempo dials down. Having been teased like that dialed her up. Now she completely surrendered knowing what Lucy truly was. She did not fight against it. As if this opportunity gave her a pass in this circumstance and she was going to thoroughly enjoy herself.

That tail slowed as it searched out different sensitive spots inside her. The feeling of bliss not as intense but more a steady allowing her to calm down some.

Still she quivers beneath that deft tail. A tail that discovers more than three special places within her. While not generating such an impressive reaction as the last they still cause her to sing out with glee.

“Oooh … this … this … feels good!” Adapting to the slower rhythm she enjoys herself only to feel a return to those areas. This time she's ready for it. After all the teasing before hand and enduring her first orgasm she endures the attention better.

Not as vocal with those cries but still receptive of all that mischief that the tail bestows she feels it return keenly.
Her hands getting a firm grip on those breasts she plays with those sizable assets. Sucking on them muffles her cries a little. She adjusts with the gyration of her hips to match the tail rather than fight against it. Several times she's taken to the brink only to be denied, not all the time but often enough where she's not worn out.

“Oh god … I'm close to cumming again ...” Rhaine gasps out before going back to sucking on a tit.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:35 am

Despite her distraction, it was clear that Rhaine heard Luxuria’s joking suggestion, telling the succubus not to punish Dani. With the way that the ‘don’t’ trailed off and was harder to hear, the demoness could have easily pretended to have misheard if she’d had any intention of actually punishing the student’s lover. As it was, she to resist saying something like “Okay, seduction only,” suspecting that her partner might object and break the mood.

The girl seemed to be enjoying the slower probing of her intimate depths almost as much as she had being taken suddenly in the first place. Her reactions told her assailant what was working best, allowing her to get the girl properly worked up again without rushing things.

“Oooh … this … this … feels good!”

Luxuria grinned down at her. “Of course. I always give my best to my partners… Ooh!” Her comment was interrupted as Rhaine returned her attention to the succubus’s breasts. “Ahh! Mmmm! Seems like you do, too.”

Even as her victim adjusted the movement of her hips to match the movement of the tail inside her, the demoness managed to keep her close to another climax without pushing her over the edge. More than once, she pushed the student right to that edge before pulling her back again, aiming to build up the anticipation for when she finally sends her all the way.

“Oh god … I'm close to cumming again ...” Rhaine gasped before returning her attention to her assailant’s massive mammaries. Luxuria took this as an indication that it was time to move things forward. She started to thrust her tail into the blonde’s depths harder and faster while still making sure to hit those sensitive spots every time. Her hands, meanwhile, roamed over the student’s body, caressing every inch of skin she could easily reach.

Character listing

Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:59 am

Rhaine was in heaven. As submissive as she was she attempted her best to please. That had always been her nature as a military brat she was brought up to respect others. She always sought their approval and while that hadn't translated well in applying herself to her studies outside of math she did so in all other things.

She had tried briefly in order to gain the approval of her dad but eventually realized her best efforts were barely better than average in most realms. While here though she let her grades slip a bit. She still maintained an average grade in most fields, other than, you guessed it math and the portions of other classes that used it.

She had no real comprehension most of the time but could see patterns.

Groomed for the future Rhaine actually took to her role on the island. She had no idea what was going on here. Things were to vivid to be dreams and hallucinations. Heat stroke? It happened far too frequently to dismiss and yet she might not have believed it if not for the rare other student she could collaborate encounters with.

Driven to the brink on multiple occasion Luxuria answers her by speeding up that tail. Knowing what worked and didn't work Luxuria could easily drive her wild. In fact she had. Almost as soon as that pace increased her juicy pussy trembled more. Folding against that tail. Squeezing viciously for all she was worth.

She came as that powerful pleasure slammed her right between the eyes. Breaking away from that breast she arced back as she loosened another cry from her lips.

“OH YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!” Her body approved as she was swept up with a string of smaller orgasms, then stronger ones and back based on those movements.

How many? How long? Her legs unfolded from her back but remained opened. Using her hold she pulled herself upright so that they faced one another. Upon doing so she engaged her tongue with Luxuria as she shifted so that they were more in a sitting position.

Not too strong though she did not fail to attempt to push Lucy/Luxuria back so she was straddled atop her. Any resistance offered would cause the feeble girl to fail in her efforts. She would lift up if successful more for that tail to better position itself before impaling upon it.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:52 pm

Rhaine came almost as soon as Luxuria sped up her thrusts, the student’s love juices once again coating that invading tail. The succubus continued to move her tail inside the girl’s tight passage, doing her best to satisfy the girl’s request despite how the tight pink walls clenched around her. While she was limited in how hard and fast she could thrust, she made up for this with her knowledge of Rhaine’s more sensitive spots, driving the student to several smaller climaxes almost before her first one had died down.

Eventually, the girl recovered enough to pull herself up to a sitting position and kiss the demoness, her tongue quickly entering an erotic dance with the succubus’s. Luxuria matched her move for move as their tongues battled for dominance. The demoness’s hands would lightly trace along the student’s back. While her tail would slow down once Rhaine’s orgasms faded, it wouldn’t remain entirely still, keeping the blonde in a state of arousal even as she recovered from the last series of orgasms.

They didn’t remain in this position for long, as Rhaine tried to push Luxuria down and gain the dominant position. The succubus let her do this, and the student was soon straddling her and riding her tail almost like it was a cock. “Hey, don’t wear yourself out too quickly,” the demoness said with a giggle. “I’ll want you to pleasure me, too.”

Despite her words, she continued to probe the girl’s passage with her tail. Reaching up, she cupped the student’s breasts, gently kneading those delightful orbs as she felt the river flow beneath her.

Character listing

Sat Jul 06, 2024 6:10 am

She had not know what possessed her to opt for a more dominant position. Rhaine had some plans of her own though they had not been well thought out. For the moment she delighted in the twists and movements of that tongue in her mouth.

While the tail stilled inside her she continued to pulse around it. The clenching easing up as time progressed allowing her to recover. She only smiled in response to those words. Hands moving from her back to her breasts as they were pressed together.

Hips gyrated, those breasts sticking out as she arched her back again. Wet locks dangling back. Her left hand latched around a hip moving up and down. Her right reaching behind her only to vanish beneath the river. Soon her intentions made clear as fingers probed the unseen pussy, sliding, exploring and eventually finding what she sought. That clit. Her index finger rubbing small circles around it.

Once she established a rhythm her thumb darted in displacing that finger and taking up the mantle. This freed up her longer index finger to creep south brushing along those folds.

Rhaine had no idea how sensitive that tail was. Still she continued to sample it. Her gyrations slow keeping her body on a constant simmer without boiling over. Extending her own pleasure without too much effort and without expending herself in the process.

“Oh … yeah …” She gasped. What skin that had not been submerged felt warm and shimmered in the sunlight reflecting off of the beads of water that coated it. Her finger dipping into that pussy. Nice and slow. After a beat a second one joined in. The two together was closer in line with the girth of an average male, right? Well, Rhaine didn't have much knowledge there to draw upon when it came to humans. Most of what she had seen came from the denizens on this island. And many of those were far more “unusual” whether tentacles, roots, ectoplasm or something else entirely.

“Sorry, I was being selfish.” She grins as she finally comments. Those fingers pressing in deeper while spiraling about in semi circles first one way on the way in and reversing as she drew those fingers out as if it were a drill. Brushing up against those inner walls as she gauged a better sense of what Luxuria enjoyed.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:52 pm

Rhaine responded to Luxuria’s mock complaint by moving her hands to stroke and probe the succubus’s sex, wasting little time with teasing before slipping her fingers between the demoness’s netherlips. Luxuria gave a cry of pleasure and arched her back as she was penetrated, thrusting her breasts upwards. This was followed by soft moans and gasps as the student found her clit and started to caress it.

Rhaine’s search for the more sensitive spots inside the succubus’s passage would have unexpected results. Luxuria made no effort to hide her reactions when the probing fingers found one of those spots, crying out and letting her body freely show her pleasure. One of the ways it did this was her tail briefly stiffening in the moment of pleasure, causing it to thrust deeper into the student’s passage for an instant each time before slipping back again.

The demoness wasn’t idle as she lay beneath the student, her hands fondling the girl’s breasts as her tail continued to explore her intimate depths. She did slow down her actions somewhat, giving Rhaine the opportunity to catch up so that they might be able to bring each other over the top at close to the same time.

“Sorry, I was being selfish,” the blonde said, apologizing for her earlier actions before resuming her exploration of the succubus’s passage.

Luxuria managed to grin briefly. “I understand… Ah!… You aren’t the first to… uhn… be overwhelmed by desire like that. And I… mmmm… like the way you apologize.” She started to grind her hips against the student’s fingers, pushing herself closer to release as she worked the girl towards her own climax.

Character listing

Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:02 am

That stiffening tail was a tell. At the same time it plunged in deeper each time Rhaine's fingers found a particular sweet spot. Her cries joining Luxuria's own.

As short as she was Luxuria had an easy time grasping those breasts even as each arced back. Slaves to pleasure. She was warm to the touch her cheeks flushing with Luxuria's words.

Rhaine had two main aims while on campus. One was more secretive, one not feasible but she strives to outlast one of the guests. She believed she came close once but tons of preparation went into it. The other, while not expressed was something that could easily be worked out if anyone cared.

As a submissive she strives to do her best. To please her partners the best way she could. Provided of course they were not one of the few sadistic beasts she came a foul of. It was a measure of pride to do well. Praise, not scorn or ridicule worked best with her.

Rhaine was easily flustered though it took some doing to upset her unless one was direct about it. Such an act would no doubt attack her self esteem and cause her not to be as enthusiastic about things.

“Glad you OHHH l-like the UH apologEEEE!!!”

That bewitching tail entering her deep as she felt it stiffen up with the probing of her fingers at a spot she had yet to touch. A chill rushed along her skin. Hands molded her breasts it was clear that Luxuria had slowed things down for her sake.

She wasn't expecting to encounter anyone today. There was always a chance, of course. She had a toy but didn't expect to use it. It was more just encase as she heard strange stories about plants that caused certain arousing pheromones. With inert things getting out of their sphere of influence was easy but you were left with the after effects. It wasn't as if she were playing on using it either. It was something she normally brought around these days since she tended to explore a bit more.

That aside she felt electrical currents flow through her. Out from her center her limbs felt tingly. She practiced edging for a bit. Bringing herself closer then easing back. Her fingers figuring out a code that inevitably brought more pleasure to her. See she was good at these things, patterns were a form of mathematics after all.

She didn't know which one of them broke first. Did that tail speed up or was it her fingers that caused the increased pace? With that tail responding quicker and quicker Rhaine picked up that Luxuria was close. She just hoped she was close enough. Unable to hold back much longer both her hips and fingers picked up that tempo.

Nearly as soon as she had she felt herself melting all over that tail. A quivering mess. “Oh Ahh! C-CUMMING!!!!!!” She bellowed out as the floodgates let loose. Cumming hard against that tail smaller orgasm like tremors followed in it's wake.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Jul 08, 2024 11:38 pm

Rhaine seemed to react as well to Luxuria’s joke about her apology as she did to the succubus’s caresses and probing, although in different ways. In fact, the compliment seemed to push the student to increase her efforts to please the demoness. This information might have been useful to some of the other guests, but it wasn’t in Luxuria’s nature to be cruel to her partners (beyond what force might be needed to convince them of what she was sure they wanted) or to withhold deserved compliments.

The student soon fell into a pattern with her fingerwork that seemed to work for both of them in combination with the movement of the succubus’s tail. As the demoness grew closer to her climax. she sped up her probing of that tight passage. This, in turn, drove the girl to speed up her own actions, fingers and hips grinding faster as they drove each other towards peaks of ecstasy.

Rhaine soon cried out in pleasure as her nectar again blessed the succubus’s tail. Luxuria didn’t last much longer, crying out in pleasure as the student’s fingers broke the dam inside her and her love juices flowed freely around those digits.

The two ground against each other as they rode out their climaxes. The succubus did her best to keep the student at her peak for as long as possible, and she was sure that the girl did the same for her, even if both of their efforts were somewhat limited due to the effects of the waves of bliss that coursed through them.

Eventually, those efforts would run into the limits of their bodies and they would come back down again. Slowly, Luxuria withdrew her tail from Rhaine’s pussy, doing her best to keep the tip out of the water so the river didn’t wash away the evidence of the girl’s pleasure. “Mmmm… That was soooo good. Better let you recover a bit so you don’t tire out before we’re both satisfied. Of course, if there’s something you’d like to do while you’re getting your energy back…”

As she spoke, the succubus spread her legs wider and brought the tip of her tail to her mouth. While she waited to see if and how Rhaine would react to that invitation, she started to slowly, sensuously lick her tail clean.

Character listing

Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:14 am

“Wow. Just wow!” Rhaine panted. Her posture straightening back up though her hand stretched out behind her still played with that passage. Nice and slow manipulating that tail as a result to their mutual benefit.

Then there came more direct movement. She felt that tail retreating ever so slowly. She aided it by climbing off in response so she was at Luxuria's side now. Seeing the evidence of their joining as it glistened on that tail. Crimson eyes darted to it for a moment. She grinned and while her body took the time to recover she joined their lips together in a lengthy kiss that involved the battling of their tongues and the occasional grope of one of those large breasts.

When they broke away she watched as Luxuria cleaned her own tail. That was a sight she didn't think she had ever seen before. So often being forced or subjected to cleaning up the mess she had initially thought she was going to have to do so again. Not that she had mind.

But being on the other side of things … a flutter rushed through her belly.

“So fucking hot ...” she gasped noting the opening of those legs. She shifted. Hands either side of those hips as she drew closer.

Rhaine was grinning. “Oh, I don't think it came up last time. Can't remember ...” Her memory wasn't the best. But last time they were in a dorm room so it probably didn't manifest in one form or another.

“I'm good at holding my breath,” she drew in a deep gulp deciding not to waste time she plunged the few inches. Hands moving in to sweep down those hips to those thighs.

Five minutes was average for her. She conditioned herself throughout the years. Sometimes shorter. Sometimes longer. She had heard somewhere that the record was around twenty minutes. She only wished she could go for that long! As it was she'd settle on half that time.

Crimson eyes remained opened so she could better focus on her work. First a little nibble on that clit. Followed by her tongue circling it. When she redirected her attention one of her hands took over massaging that love button.

Her mouth pressing against that sex. A long suck then the tip of her tongue danced along that slit. Her other hand joined in now, spreading Luxuria open as she swirled a finger against that clit. But she was not away for long. Her tongue pressing into those tight folds. It being a bit more spongy than her fingers she was certain that it too would not ache after that tightness wrapped about them. It was just a minor ache. A good ache. Her fingers throbbed as blood flowed back into them and in moment that ache would be gone. And if the same did happen to her tongue Rhaine couldn't care less. With gusto she dove into the matter at hand. Attempting to set Luxuria off before needing to brake for air. If not. Well she barely had to lift her head to get a breath and could get back to work without much of a delay.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:36 pm

That Rhaine had enjoyed herself as much as Luxuria had would have been obvious to the succubus even without her words, never mind the unprompted kiss and fondling. The demoness matched the student’s actions with equal enthusiasm, their tongues dancing with each other as hands took the opportunity to fondle breasts.

They would eventually break that kiss, and the girl watched the succubus’s show of cleaning her tail with obvious excitement. While it wasn’t clear whether her comment was about the display, the succubus in general, or both, Luxuria chose to interpret it as the third option.

Rhaine took Luxuria’s suggestion exactly the way that the succubus had expected, taking hold of her hips and lowering her head between the demoness’s thighs. Right before her mouth reached Luxuria’s waiting pussy, she said, “I'm good at holding my breath.”

“A useful… Ah!… skill,” the succubus said before surrendering entirely to the student’s oral talents. She was still sensitive from before, and each touch of lips, fingers, and tongue on her sex drew soft moans and gasps from her.

After letting the girl get into a rhythm, the demoness brought her tail into play again. She wasn’t going to take Rhaine’s sex again just yet; this break was to let her recover some stamina, after all. Instead, the tip traced lightly down the student’s spine. Although it wasn’t her plan, those light touches would get firmer whenever the student’s actions gave the succubus more pleasure.

While she had to come up for air once, It didn’t take long for Rhaine to push Luxuria over the top again. The succubus cried out in pure ecstasy, arching her back, curling her toes, and spreading her wings as her nectar flowed freely.

Character listing

Thu Jul 11, 2024 6:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next