View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Right Man Wrong Wolf (Amalia Kalio) 

"Normally I don't use this place anymore, since a humans body and mind can't take it, especially when they see me as I really am." I tell her as I shed my illusion revealing my true form.

What I meant by couldn't take it, is my many early and current experiments were here, some too powerful to use on a human as the very air was thick, with pollens that acted as different forms of aphrodisics, stiumlants, posions, and slight mind altering chemicals. Depending on which plant she touched or even the direction would deterimne wether she would became so horny she woudl masturabate, a bondage slut, or just dead.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon May 28, 2007 5:37 am

Trying to keep her composure, Amalia looked around, seeming not all too phased. "...I see. So, what would... this flower do?" She pointed to one off to their side.

Mon May 28, 2007 5:39 am
Profile YIM

"Well that would cure cancer, but you humans are such selfish, prideful, and prejudiceful creatures that when I tried to give your people such gifts they run away or tried to kill me. It's the reason I hate every one of you, still I can't believe your all bad so I've come to this school where the best of the best come to see if it's true. Sadly I have yet to be proven wrong." I tell her.

Mon May 28, 2007 5:41 am

"I see.... How about that one behind you? You have me quite interested, now," she spoke truthfully.

Mon May 28, 2007 5:43 am
Profile YIM

"Aids." I tell her as I near her. "So I'm more intreasting now that I kidnapped you eh? What was wrong with me before?" I ask her as I was getting close to her.

Mon May 28, 2007 5:44 am

"To be honest, I thought you were another one of those sleezes. Though, I can kind of see where you're comming from now... no pun intended." She continued to look around at the various plants, still fascinated.

Mon May 28, 2007 5:47 am
Profile YIM

"You see, you just proved my point. Even though I was trying to help you the first time we meet, you immediatly had the prejudice that I was a sleeze as you said, you hated me without knowing me, while you selfishly cared only about yourself as I tried to talk to you and the above was your response. Now how can I take you seriously when the very things you say you knew where I was coming from and yet you showed them all."

Mon May 28, 2007 5:50 am

"I'm assuming you are the reason why I tripped that day.. I don't know how you introduced yourself to others, but maybe you could just go up to someone and start off with a smile and saying 'hi.' That usally works out.. Though, when you start hanging around people like you were around me, it just makes them feel uncomfortable."

Mon May 28, 2007 5:54 am
Profile YIM

"That is how I introduced myself to humans at first, which was quickly followed by a scream or a gun being pointed at me and you are correct, but not in the way your thinking. I was merely idly practicing my powers, my nose picking up scents telling me when to stop. You however came back much quicker and your scent had not dispated so I did not relize I should stop, otherwise I would've been happy to say hi like you said, but how would that change how we meet if you accidently tripped on the ground I was practicing my powers on."

Mon May 28, 2007 5:59 am

"Hm. I've usually been good at noticing things though. For example, I thought something was amiss that day. Who knows, that scenerio you suggest may have been quite different in it's outcome."

Mon May 28, 2007 6:03 am
Profile YIM

"Hmm, so knowing the truth your saying your willing to get to know me know. You see I brought you here since to me you seemed to be the very type of human I hate the most."

Mon May 28, 2007 6:09 am

A smirk once again crossed Amalia's face. "How ironic."

Mon May 28, 2007 6:10 am
Profile YIM

Mon May 28, 2007 6:11 am

"You were saying you wanted someone to take your work seriously. And now that you finally have someone down here who does, it's someone you despise."

Mon May 28, 2007 6:13 am
Profile YIM

"Ha, well not seriously, someone who wouldn't run from me, to actually see me as something other then a monster, but I can still sense the fear in you, just like the first time, you see me as a monster then and you still do now."

Mon May 28, 2007 6:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next