View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 10:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Washing up (Ilixia) 

The gasp was music in Ravens ears, feeling the pleasure wracking her frame, so new, so alien, so wonderful! her fingers brushing over Linnis' nipples, faster, as she felt a strange heat building, pooling in her gut, building, a pressure, and she looked to Linnis again, what was she doing? what was this feeling?

It burst forth, her head suddenly thrown back, and a scream of pleasure ripped from her lungs, filling the air around the two of them, her wings spreading, and fluttering, her body quivering, shuddering with the outpouring of pleasure, as the heat pounded through her body, and she screamed again, screaming the girls name, "LIIIINNY" her energy draining, she collapsed into Linnis' arms, snuggling into the girls neck, beautiful...

Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:17 am

I wrapped my arms affectionately around her and held her close. With my mouth now next to her ear, I barely whispered, "Let me know when you cna do me..." and grinned. I loved giving them the first orgasm, especially one as hard as Raven got, and it made me want my own all that much more.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:31 am
Profile YIM

Eyes were closed, as Raven breathed, basking in the glorious afterglow of her climax, and mumbling incoherantly into her lovers ear... but, at her words... Raven streightened, strengthened by Ilixia, to lookinto Linnis' eyes, "I... I think I can" she smiled, and shuddered again in delight at what she was going to do to her...

She shivered again but, lifted her hands, fingers agains reaching for Linnis' breasts, teasing over the soft flesh, brushing over the girls nipples, and, her face drew closer, lips seeking Linnis' own, just gently, as she enjoyed the closeness, Ilixia though, was beginning to thirst for more, such an intoxicating lust, more, she wanted, needed more, it would not be long now...

Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:53 am

I gasped lightly into the kiss. As much as my unknown attacker feed on mu lust, it fueled me, drove me. It made me crave as much as I could get from the girl, who depsite being a fabulous kisser was obviously a bit worn out.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:16 am
Profile YIM

I gasped lightly into the kiss. As much as my unknown attacker feed on mu lust, it fueled me, drove me. It made me crave as much as I could get from the girl, who depsite being a fabulous kisser was obviously a bit worn out.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:18 am
Profile YIM

She may have been exhausted, and drained, but, she was also gentle, her ears twitching, happily at the sound of the gasp and her fingers of her left hand drifted downwards, trying to copy what Linnis had done to her...

Her fingers drifting over her skin till they reached between Linnis' legs, brushing softly, over the swet girls sex, gently, touching, exploring, was she doing this right? She looked up to Linnis again, looking into her eyes, she needed to know... to see, and to hear Linnis...

she scooted a little closer, pressing her form against Linnis, almost... as if trying to stay close to her, not wanting to let go, not wanting to leave her alone...

Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:02 am

I let out a moan, but kept my eyes open, trained on Raven's eyes. I was so connected to her, surprisingly to me, in more than just body. My heart felt so connected to hers. And it was so strange, there was something almost protective about Raven, as if while she pleasured me, she was also protecting me. Was she my angel? The wings seemed right for the sort of angel I'd have earned.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:10 am
Profile YIM

Linnis could not know, no one could know the truth about Raven, as Ilixia would not let them, she had at one time been a student, in a school that she had attended as Terrany, and had taken a fondness to, Raven was indeed trying to keep Ilixia away from Linnis, but, Ilixia was the one in control... and, she had claimed Linnis as hers...

A soft gleam entered Ravens eyes, and she allowed a single finger to slip inside, peeking into those soft folds, so sweet, the girl was wonderful, driving that one finger, seeking to bring the pleasure she had felt, she knew that Linnis may have done this more than she did, this had been her first time after all... But, she still wanted Linnis to feel it, the pleasure she had felt...

Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:53 pm

I rocked my hips happly against her finger, moaning loudly, "Oh, Raven!" I let out in a loud moan, before vocally expressing my thought, "Oh, my guardian angel!" She made me feel so good, so connected. So complete.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:04 am
Profile YIM

Raven nearly cried as she clung to Linnis, basking in the glow of mutual pleasure, a second finger added to the first as they moved inside the sweet one that she had ensnared, and her lips sought to capture Linnis' again, breathless, her tongue seeking that of her victim, she would give Linnis a feeling she had given to few, so few in her Eon's long life... her lips moving from Linnis, to whisper into her ear, as those fingers began to quicken in pace...

"L... Linnis... Would you like to... Fly with me?"

She smiled again, as her lips pulled away, as she gazed... adoringly into the girls eyes, her 'Free' hand caressing the girls back, gently, as her other drove inside her, oh how she wanted to taste Linnis, to drink of the girls sweet essence... Ravens eyes were watering, she was crying...

Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:13 pm

"Y-yes!" I moaned, not only because of pleasure but to answer her question as I felt the pleasure coursing through me. A warmth was growing inside me that only a small group of girls inspired. Was I falling for her?

Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:52 am
Profile YIM

Ilixia grinned as she looked to Linnis, Raven's eyes brightened, and those fingers pulled from the girl, both arms wrapping around Linnis, and she swept her ebony wings downward, lifting them both with surprising ease, her legs wrapping around Linnis' to keep close to her, to give her security, she would not let the girl fall, one arm wrapped around Linnis as she managed to regain her balance in the air, and she smiled, flying, there was no joy like it... except... In the mid air, her other hand crept back downwards, seeking to drive in between their bodies, two fingers again curling inwards, working inside Linnis, as Broad, powerful wings carried them both, soaring above the forest... True freedom, and it was all for Linny.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2