View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 A Third (Riko (abandoned)) 

I shivered lightly at the kiss and the touch of her soft flesh against my own, but I wasn't as easily satisfied. I leaned against her more, pushing her back onto the bed and falling with her, locked in an embrace and a kiss with a girl I wanted more badly than most others.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:27 am
Profile YIM

The little girl flopped back, the other easing onto her and eagerly kissed her back, enjoying the passionate tongueplay between their hot mouths. Now she could touch the body she'd been so earnest to do since she first clapped eyes on it. She abandoned her shyness, driven momentarily by her excitement at what was to happen, and lowered her hands, soothing her fingers over Linnis' back to reach her soft, squishy butt, stroking her hands round it, under it, holding and kneading it slightly.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:35 am

I smiled and kissed her with more passion, pressing my body against hers. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and ran my hands along her sides.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:40 am
Profile YIM

Riko took in a deep breath as the other pushed harder against her, their nubile bodies colliding softly. Riko enjoyed the feel of Linnis' silky teal hair tickling her face. She listened to the sounds of their lips and tongues.. it sounded very much like the sound of both their nether lips, if they were kissed and licked too.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:18 pm

I moaned lightly into the kiss and got a sort of a grin. My mind came to the same realization, but I reached a decision. I wanted both sets of lips to kiss. So, with slight movement, I was able ot stagger out legs and place my netherlips against hers. A jolt of pleasure came from just the touch.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:35 pm
Profile YIM

"Oooh!" The sound jumped from her mouth as her pussy made wet contact with the other girl's.. like an even sexier kiss. Riko blushed too, her little pussy even contracting slightly from the feel of the other against it.

The wet sound of their contact was lovely to hear.. she liked the closeness of their bodies a lot.

"It is nice.." Riko mumbled shyly, looking to the side.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:03 pm

I gently pushed her face, rolling her head so she looked at me again. I pressed a bit harder against her as I did this and smiled, "Riko... my Riko.... it's about to get better."

With that, I began to move my hips, sliding along her lips, rubbing my pussy against hers and our breasts rolled against one another. I let out moans of pleasure as this happened, and kept lusty eyes fixed on Riko's.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:12 pm
Profile YIM

Riko looked back up, finding it difficult to tear her eyes away from Linnis'. She let out an unstifleable moan as their pussies slid and rubbed together, sharing their girly wetness.. and pleasure. The wet, squishing sound was delightful in her ears, only making the girl more aroused, giving even more juices to Linnis' nether lips.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:00 pm

I, too, grew only wetter from the sound of the wetness, our womanly juices splashing together. I moaned loudly and kissed her, finding something romantic about kissing her with both sets of lips while our breasts rolled with my motions. I felt as if I was in heaven right now.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:22 pm
Profile YIM

Riko smiled against her mouth and kissed back passionately, letting her hips gently rock, adding more friction between their legs. She moaned a little against her lips too, making the kiss between mouths even more glorious.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:25 am

I moaned back as tongues danced between out mouthes. I felt to connected, so caring and loving as my lust was quenched by the friction between my legs. This was a dream come true.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:59 am
Profile YIM

She smiled, feeling the other girl's joy and arched against her, pushing her hands tentatively towards her breasts, her confidence swiftly growing.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:26 pm

I moaned as our bodies moved together, pleasure flooding me from my breasts and my sex as both got the attention they deserved and returned it in kond. Riko was a wonderful lay, and had gathered enough room in my heart to fill some of the voids Sondra left.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:39 am
Profile YIM

It was wonderful. But Riko was aware that it could be better.

"W-wait!" Riko breathed, breaking from Linnis' mouth, a thread of saliva still strung between their tongues. "I.. I want to... um.."

The girl let the surprised Linnis onto the bed and pulled their pussies apart. She shuffled back, kneeling between the legs of the other and blushed as she saw the wet pussy. Shyly, but with earnest, Riko bent down and got a closer look, her nose only inches away. It looked beautiful. They were both girls, and yet this slit seemed so unique, different from Riko's own. Folds that fell differently, a more pink hue. She breathed in, and smelt the hot sweet smell of the nectar, fused with a little scent of her own.

The girl blushed very red, but edged her hands closer to it, then, gingerly pulled the folds apart to see inside and every detail. Wow....

Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:58 pm

((I know this thread is dead, but I miss Riko a lot, so I figured I'd post here...))

"Silly, lovely little girl." I joked, smiling at her, eager for more passion, "Do what you want to, please."

Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3