View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 8:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Midnight swim [Dendrite] 

With her last ounce of strength she valiantly thrashed in his hold. "Lemme go!" Amber panted even as he continued to ravage her. Her eyes fluttered shut as the moment of adrenaline left her, and she slumped against his broad frame once again. She was so tired, and yet there was something building inside of her. It was like liquid fire. It scorched her veins as she began to tremble in his embrace. She squirmed and moaned weakly. She was close.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:00 am

Dendrite growled and squirmed against the girl as he sensed her impending pleasure. "Good," he whispered to her. "You're almost there, little one..." Another tendril curled up around her hips to probe gently at the small nub of her clit, stroking it teasingly...even as the alien continued to massage her breasts and thrust eagerly into her quivering sex. "Come on," he whispered urgently...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:02 am

That was the last straw. Amber reached her climax with a wild cry. Her back arched, which thrusted her breasts into greater prominance, and bucked her hips against his tentacle in wild abandon. Her eyes screwed shut as she seemed to hold her breath now, whimpering now and then.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:04 am

Dendrite shivered with delight beneath the girl as he felt the waves of her orgasm breaking over her. He absorbed the sexual energy radiating from Amber, drinking in the heady sensuality and passion. His tendrils clutched her tightly, wrapped around her and buried inside her, continuing to gently tease as much pleasure as he could from her trembling body...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:09 am

As she came back down to earth the young woman slumped against Dendrite once again, now using him for complete support. She felt like jelly. Her breasts heaved as she gasped for breath. Amber's mind was a fog, and she briefly shook her head as if to clear it. Everything was rather fuzzy due to the fact her senses were temporarily out of wack.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:11 am

Dendrite chuckled softly, holding Amber close to him, the pair drifting lazily in the water near the shore. "That was delicious," he murmured, reaching up to stroke her cheek softly with a tendril. "I hope I made your first time...memorable."

--Jason Carter

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:15 am

Her cheeks flushed with shame as she weakly turned her head away from his caress. Tears brimmed at the corners of her eyes while her chest began to heave again, but not because she was panting for breath. Amber didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing her tears. "Lemme go," She whimpered childishly as she squirmed in his hold.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:17 am

Dendrite chuckled softly as Amber struggled. His tentacle slipped out of her, and his grasp on her loosened...but then he turned her over in the water, letting her chest rest against his torso, tendrils wrapping around her waist and back to hug her against himself. Now she was face to face with his huge blue eye, blinking slowly at her. "I think we should spend some more time getting to know each other," he murmured, tail reaching up to tickle between her legs again...

--Jason Carter

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:26 am

"No," She nearly sobbed as she squirmed in his hold. "Just let me go. Please.. Don't do this to me.. Not again.." Amber was beginning to panic. Her heart was pounding, and she couldn't do anything! She was so weak...

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3