View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 10:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Faster than the average eye can follow. (Luppi) 

Post Faster than the average eye can follow. (Luppi)
-I had asked the girl in my class to meet me here today, yet now I'm a bit nervous about doing so, not sure if meeting in the middle of the "monster forest" was such a great idea, having had to carry my friend hours after we were both raped repeatedly by a lying mutant demon of some sort. Well, as I was explaining, I am currently waiting in this forest under a talll purplish tree, giving off a nice scent of cat nip and fish, my own botanical creation that Keemari helped me with.-

"Where can she be, I wanted to ask her something important."

-My tail, being of the highest animatronic quality, sways back and forth, attached by a small adhesive that makes it almost real, since it gives me feeling of it through electrical impulses. my matching black ears twitch as i reconnect my hearing to them, another benefit of the adhesive, and I hear her coming. Excitement rises in my stomache as a heat fills my body, more of happiness she came than anything else-

Karen/Karin

Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

He quickly appeared behind a tree right behind her and chuckles. "Can you still hear me?" he said in a feminine voice.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:28 am

-I nearly jumped out of my outfit when the noise in front of me just popped and was behind me in a split second-

"What...The...hell?! What are you?"

-I backed up, the feminine Luppi looking more masculine by the second as I studied "her" body-

Karen/Karin

Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW

He sweetly smiled at her and began walking towards her. "What's the matter?...You don't like different people even though you're different?" He chuckled playfully.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:37 pm

How amI different? I am still human, unlike you.

-I smile and walk up to him, knowing that this is a definate "he". I,being the man starved tentacle ravaged girl, take no heed as Ido what i wanted to do either way, I pushed him into a tree-

Now, tell me, why the fuck is man here on campus?

Karen/Karin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:51 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Looking for a good time to have with some girls?" he said in his normal voice and smiles "I found a hot one right here" he puts an arm around her.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:13 am

- I smile and in a second a few lines of blood appear on his face-

I'm sorry, but I dont trust guys so easily. You on an all girls campus only hurts your position.

Karen/Karin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:56 am
Profile YIM WWW

His wounds quickly heal as if they were never there at all and her claws are now broken. "Impressive that they even grazed my skin..." he smiled at her and appeared behind her, kicking her in the back of her knee bringing her down to her knees. "Don't worry, I didn't expect it to be this easy..."

Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:59 am

-cries out a bit as I turn on my good leg and thrust my foot upinto his abdomen, quickly dropping to my hands and kicking harder with my other foot, lifting him up off the ground. When he begins to come back down, i shift my weight onto my feet slash him with my other claw, the one sharpened and reinforced enough that even a sword would have troubles breaking through it. I pants an use a bit more energy to crawl away from him-

Die...monster.

Karen/Karin

Last edited by bleu332 on Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:10 am
Profile YIM WWW

He quickly appears in front of her, stamping on her hand with the already broken nails, uninjured. "Did you like my little magic show?" he chuckled staring down at her "I move so fast, even when you think you've seen me bleed or injure me... you haven't" he grinned laughing hard "It's called Sonido for future reference..." he looked down at her other claw "Foolish woman...". Immediately picking up the claw, he holds it tightly, and starts breaking off her claws "This little piggy went to the market..." he broke off a nail and moved to the next finger "this little piggy stayed home..." he broke off that nail, moved to the next finger "now this little piggy had roast beef..." broke nail, moved to next "and this little piggy had none..." broke nail off, moved to the next one "now this little piggy?... this one's very special..." he smiled "IT GOT RIPPED THE FUCK OFF!" he immediately ripped the full claw out of her finger, he dropped her hand and stood on it with his other foot, grounding it into the ground as to put out a cigarette. He grinned down at her, "and I'm not a monster... I'm an Arrancar... former 6th strongest out of all of them to be exact..."

Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:40 am

"I don't give fuck who you are! Now get off my damn hand! There is no way for you to leave this place, so if you harm me any mroe you will be in trouble from the people at the dorms!" -I grimace at the pain that will follow my next actions and I grab his foot that is on my hand, with the injured hand. I then bite razor sharp teeth that I had taken a month to make into the Achilles tendon on the restrained leg, disabling the use of his "Sonido", or at least I hope as I shove the broken claw pieces into the wound to make it sou] it would not heal over properly- "Use your fucking speed now, freak!" -I release his foot and try to move away from him-

(um, I hate to break it to you, but you're not allowed to permanently damage me. considering the claws are gloves with razor blade like nails, ill let it go, but im just letting you know, ripping my finger off counts as permanent damage to my body >.<)

Karen/Karin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW

He laughed hard staring down at her "You're pathetic... I don't need my speed to take you... strangle Trepadora..." the two of them were engulfed in a cloud of smoke. Inside the cloud the claw was ripped out of his wound and it healed quickly and for tentacles pinned down her arms and legs to the ground he smiled as he floated above her and as the smoke was clearing, a tentacle zoomed down slapping her in the face. "Now shut up... I have the upper hand... or should I say tendrils?"

(I'll fix it later, I swear, lol, just trust me, I know a monster saying that is creepy but just do)

Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:00 pm

-I realize now that this isnt just a fast moving man, and I scream in agony and anguish, two sounds i know this sadist will love. I -move my hand quickly to my pocket and stab the tree I was near, a thick red liquid spilling from it, one that I drink, one that causes me to heal faster. It is at this moment I realize I have just made myself a perfect torture toy, and now this man/monster can slash my body up without worrying about my being damaged completely- "No...what have I done...?"

(I'm up for the ripping and tearing, but rules are rules, and my lovely greeny eyed girl should stay flawless :D , so here is a small solution to let you get your bloody kicks.)

Karen/Karin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW

A tentacle wrapped around her leg began slowly sliding up to her wet forbidden area as he smiled down at her, two more tentacles wrapped around her breasts and squeezed, playing with them. His other tentacles held her down tightly, he standing in front of her, smirking.

(Lol, thanks)

Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:33 am

-I blushed, but never look away from your eyes, not reacting to your tentacles more than a slight look of disgust at their feel-

Karen/Karin

Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:46 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next