View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Feeling Lonesome 

Emily looked down at the unveiled treasures.

"You're... beautiful..."

She gently cupped Linny's bust, feeling its wonderful firmness.

I love being cute!

Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:51 am
Profile YIM

She made me blush just a little and I stroked her hair gently, lovingly. I gave an audiable gasp and closed my eyes. "T-th-thank you."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:13 am
Profile YIM

She leaned foreward and kissed one of the lovelt breasts, then the other. She squeezed them gently, moving them to see their texture.

I love being cute!

Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:36 pm
Profile YIM

"Mmmm, Em..." I murred softly, encouragingly. I needed her, I needed her so badly.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:06 pm
Profile YIM

Her lips planted themselves on one of Linny's cute little nipples. Emily suckled for a good while as her fingers rolled the other nipple between themselves.

I love being cute!

Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:58 pm
Profile YIM

I moaned lightly, trying not to make too much of a fuss, but she was good. Very good. Very talented and the more wild side of her really turned me on. "Oh, Emily!" I moaned her name a few times as she sucked and played away.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:44 pm
Profile YIM

One of her hands trailed down the girl's belly as Emily continued suckling and toying with her breasts. Soon enough her hand was on the girl's crotch. She pressed her fingers against it firmly, but very slowly.

I love being cute!

Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:57 pm
Profile YIM

My moans continued, becoming louder and more unrestrained. I needed her so badly, I wasn't about to hide it, but I wouldn't be able too if I wanted too. I ran fingers through Emily's hair as she pressed against my lower lips and closed my eyes. She was so good.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:51 pm
Profile YIM

Emily's hand skillfully undid Linny's pants and tugged down on them far enough so her hand could caress the thin fabric covering the moaning girl's mound.

I love being cute!

Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:05 am
Profile YIM

"Oh, Emily..." I murumured through my moans.

Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:39 pm
Profile YIM

Her agile fingers danced along Linny's dampening slit through the thin fabric. Emily nibbled the nipple closest to her.

I love being cute!

Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:33 am
Profile YIM

"So... so talented," I murmured again, as my panties grew all that much damper.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:19 pm
Profile YIM

The thin fingers danced for a moment longer before retreating back to Linny's belly. She left little wet circles on the girl's soft skin before sliding back down, this time the fingers slipping under the soaking garment to feel the treasure undeneath.

I love being cute!

Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:27 pm
Profile YIM

I pressed my hips forward, trying to draw fingers inside my dampening sex. I loved the circles, they were a nice touch, and it was so lovely.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:27 am
Profile YIM

Emily humored the girl, sliding one of her dexterous fingers easily between the hot lips. She suckled Linny's breasts lovingly, enjoying their wonderful texture.

I love being cute!

Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:31 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8