View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Borrowing "supplies" (Linnis, the lesbian hookup) 

Post Borrowing "supplies" (Linnis, the lesbian hookup)
(XD)

-I sigh and walk my way to Linnis' room as I smack myself mentally on my head, knowing I shouldnt have left my cat ears and tail out by the pool. As I reach her room, I give a light knock, wondering if what I am wearing isnt a bit too skimpy, wearing a cream white top and a medium sized matching skirt the is split on the sides, showing most of my legs ,yet covering any naughty bits. I reach up and fix my blue bow that fits snugly around my neck-

Karen/Karin

Last edited by bleu332 on Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:47 am
Profile YIM WWW

My first thought, which I said aloud after opening the door and seeing her bow and how she was dressed, was "Whay's a cute girl with a bow dowing at my doorstep? It's not my birthday."

I was wearomg a light blue and rather see-through nightgown with nothing else, my short teal hair messy and obviously totally uncared for. Hell, I had the day off an no one to "entertain" until tonight, so I just through a nightgown on after my shower and left it at that.

It was nice to see her again though. Comforting and relaxing. We weren't being raped at the moment, which was a step up from our normal meetings.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:07 am
Profile YIM

-I smile, thinking i should know better about the skimpiness as I grasp her in an embrace and kiss her lips deeply-

No, but I am sure that you wouldnt mind me greeting you hello before I asked for a pair of ears and tail. One of those bitches stole my animatronic pair.

-my eyes get anger filled then sad, the bright green staring blazingly into hers, me completely ignoring the fact my hands rested on her lower back and I was still in a very close embrace, my skirt and top slightly bunching up-

Karen/Karin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:15 am
Profile YIM WWW

I got a devious smile, "Far be it to keep one of my little pussies waiting," I grinned and pulled her into my room, stil in the embrace. We backed up together, holding one another, a few steps before I pulled out of it, "Make yourself comfortable, dear, I'll see if I can find one of Sondra's nicer sets."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:36 am
Profile YIM

"You dont have to give me one of her nicer sets!"

-I almost jump and glomp (tackle-hug) the lovely Linnis, but restrain myself to another hug as I make myself comfortable in a nice big chair, a bit larger than anyone girl could fill that lived at this dorm, suggesting other uses that Linnis probably used it for. This though brigns a smile to my face, a bit naughty and innocent at the same time, my brilliant green eyes closing as I raise my hand to my mouth and give a slight giggle that sounds like a dozen windchimes breezing softly in the wind-

"Thank you Linnis, and how are you doing this morning, ma chaton?"

-I blush a bit after I say "ma chaton", more from slipping into my old habit of mixing languages together-

(ma chaton= my kitten)

Karen/Karin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW

IO came back into the room at the kitten comment, wearing my fox ears and carrying a set of ears and tail for her, "Now, now.... you know I'm more of a vixen than anything," I grinned as I handed her a pair of Sondra's catbits. "Truth be told, I miss my little pussy, she's been away so long this time."

Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:04 pm
Profile YIM

I cock my head and look at her hard, and in a sing song voice i reply, "where oh where has your little cat gone?", afterwards giving a smile as I lean foreward and grab her, pulling Linnis to the chair, the fox-ears turning me on as I set her so she straddles me, and I play with the soft, fluffy headband.

Karen/Karin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I gave her a low, aroused growl, as if she had real ears, "She got taken, it happens sometimes. People disappear for a few months and return."

Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:20 pm
Profile YIM

I shook a bit and nuzzled my head into her chest, hiding my face so she couldnt see what it looked like,"I hope she is one of the ones that does come back.",I just held her and nuzzled my face more, trying to hide my face even more.

Karen/Karin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I gave a soft moan in response and wrapped my arms around her, "She will".

Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:44 pm
Profile YIM

I can't help but giggle and raise my face to kiss Linnis' lips with a softness I don't show anybody else, save Madison. I run my hands then over her back, "I am glad you arent going to graduate anytime soon. Where else would I get such a fun time?"

Karen/Karin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW

":Sondra told me about this young couple, Sunnie and Kat, they remind her of her and I." I answered, though I knew she didn't want an answer, "You love me, don't you?" I posed, it was something I was gradually coming to notice in her, the way I was so special.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:38 pm
Profile YIM

I look into her eyes and look down and away, "I-I...,"I just look back up at her and a couple of tears manage to escape as I try to respond,"I...yes..."

Karen/Karin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I brushed her cheek lightly, but said nothing. I did smile, and gave her a kiss. Maybe that would answer her, be a good enough response. Woods didn't seem to do.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:14 pm
Profile YIM

I cry more, my mind set to where I do not even notice her movements,"is it alright for me to love you Linnis?!"

Karen/Karin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next