View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 My own sort of Hunting (Nanaca) 

Post My own sort of Hunting (Nanaca)
This must be how the monsters feel, I thought as I eyed a few girls passing through the courtyard. I drank my soda as I scoped a few out. After I spotted my 'prey', I stood up and approached slowly, seductively. She could probably see my approach. My short teal hair, my very tight red blouse and matching skirt. Red, passion, it was appropriate.

Actually, as I walked up to Nanaca, I recognzed it as the need it was. I needed a girl. A beautiful girl to quell that intense fire inside, the need for sex, to orgasm, ot pleasure another woman. And my target was Nanaca.

As I reached her, I extended a hand to greet her, "Hello. My name is Linny Van Ryan." I had made the introduction. My monster-like hunt had begun. Now was the plesentries as I seduced her, though to be honest, my patience for that was fairly short, so it was very possible I'd push her down in the grass right there and straddle her if we weren't at least groping one another soon.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:47 am
Profile YIM

Not much for socializing, Nanaca often kept to herself, and that collar of hers often kept others from approaching, giving off that 'bad girl' aura. Sometimes though, it often works to her disadvantage, attracting the wrong kind of crowd. Imagine her surprise when a girl, clad in a tight crimson ensemble suddenly went up to her and extended a hand in greeting.

"Oh! H-hi Miss Van Ryan, what can I do for you?"

From her approach, it seemed like she was one of those door-to-door sales persons, intent on selling her something. She was rather suspicious of this girl with the teal tresses, more often than not, people dont approach her out of the blue just for pleasant conversation, so she was being a bit cautious around this stranger. Still, she shook her hand, it was one thing to be paranoid, but another thing to be rude.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:00 am
Profile YIM

"Missus, but that's neither here nor there," I said with a warm tone, "It's nice to meet you. I'm just looking for people with... how can I say this..." I made a small gesture to the collar, "I like to befriend unique people."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:07 am
Profile YIM

"Riiight... Mrs. Van Ryan.. a pleasure...."

How? Why? Who even? there wasnt a single viable male on this god-forsaken place. Well, she had a valid reason for approaching, Nanaca was far from being a vanilla person, so maybe she was just trying to make friends. Still, one cant be too careful, and apart from paranoia, her shyness was starting to rear its ugly head, it was quite an effort to keep from simply shrinking away, but she tried to atleast look sociable.

"Oh, so is that it, well, always glad to make new friends.... Im, Nanaca. Nanaca Sturmfeld, a pleasure to meet you."

She began to toy with one of the spikes, something to distract her and one of her little habits when she gets a little stressed.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:19 am
Profile YIM

"Yeah, Missus, it's not really 'offical', not like I can get a marriage liscence out here, but I did change my last name." I explained and smiled warmly, "I actually live on campus with my spouse." I chose Spouse instead of Wife, just to keep her under the "straight" impression a bit longer. It made it more fun when I got more aggressive.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:23 am
Profile YIM

Well, no surprise there, there wasnt even a bloody church here. How she ever got a husband of sorts here was up for questioning, but she didnt like to pry, so she'll just leave it at that.

"So, Mrs. Van Ryan, anything I can be of help with?"

She posed the question again, she knew why she approached, but Nanaca was hardly the person to initiate anything.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:32 am
Profile YIM

"To get to... know you." I put a subtle seductive emphasis on "know" there, but as she assumed I was straight and monogamous, she could probably easily dismiss it, "Like, what's with the collar? I think it's cool."

Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:42 am
Profile YIM

Shes heard that line before, an usually it was right before her clothes flew of in shreds and she had numerous alien shafts thrust into her various entrances. A little unnerved by her previous statement, she tries to put it at the back of her head and proceed to answer her other query.

"This? well, lets just say normal isnt quite as 'normal' for me, just a little statement for prying eyes."

statement being close to 'beware of dog' or something like that, but she didnt care, she liked her collar, and thats the way its going to stay. to counter her little question, Nanaca poses one of her own.

"Your clothes.. not exactly school standard, do you like to wear that type of attire often?"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:20 am
Profile YIM

"I dare to be different. Attract attention, you know?" I said with a smile and ajusted my top, tight as it was, lightly, drawing a bit of attention to my tiny chest, "I might be 'married', but neither of us really believe in monogamy, so it never hurts to draw attention to myself. Well, what I can get around here."

Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:26 am
Profile YIM

The last thing anyone wants to do on this island is attract attention, but sadly, it seems attention goes out of its way to look for Nanaca. She gets the eerie feeling of that this girl was plotting something, she knew that she wanted something from her, and that part was becoming a bit clear. Not much in the way of human males on this island, so the only attention she would attract would be from girls or monsters, and seeing that Nanaca wasnt a monster, that pretty much clarified what the girl in red was wanting to attract.

Upon realization, Nanacas cheeks took on a cherry red color as blood rushed in, responding to the sudden onset of shyness.

"I.. um... should be getting back to my dorm now....."

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:40 am
Profile YIM

I reached out, gently grabbing her wrist to sto pher, "Please don't. I was just getting to know you. I want to learn all about you, know everything there is to know. You facinate me, just because you're different."

Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:43 am
Profile YIM

If her cheeks could get any redder, they would, though her curiosity was piqued; what did she find interesting about Nanaca? The hand was gentle, and she felt no malice from her, maybe she was just jumping to conclusions. Nanaca calmed herself, she was still blushing, but she managed to keep a straight face.

"Well... Ok.. I guess... what is it you want to know?"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:44 pm
Profile YIM

"I'm looking for something we might have in common," I said quietly, trying to be as gentle as I could, "Are you seeing anyone? Got a person back home?"

Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:06 pm
Profile YIM

"Seeing? well... I guess you could say that..."

Ofcourse, that would be Andreea, but they rarely got intimate outside the dorms, and as for 'back home', that was a matter of personal discussion. Slowly, she was starting to get comfortable around her new friend, her blushing was looking to be subsiding.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:59 am
Profile YIM

"Monogamous?" I asked. If she was, I could change that with the both of them. I still smiled warmly and closed my eyes for a moment, as if in thought.

Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:03 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next