View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Back in the Game (Open) 

Tears of convusion and sadness almost shot out of Emily's eyes as she stared at the back of Linny's head.

"What are you talking about!?! How could anyone be ashamed of being with you?!?!"

In an instant Emily had leaped over the back of the bench and dashed the few feet between her and the departing Linnis. She embraced her tightly from behind and buried her face into her shoulderblades.

I love being cute!

Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:15 pm
Profile YIM

I had expected a "No, wait" or something, but this was better. I wanted her to be proud of what she and I had done, not ashamed. I stopped moving and spoke softly, "I love you, Emily... hiding and acting so ashamed of what we did hurt me..."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:37 pm
Profile YIM

Krystal blinked lightly, looking left and right unsure of her place here in this convo. She gently sat on the bench, blinking lightly. "So... umm... well it sounds like you're close... err... shutting up now."

Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:00 am
Profile YIM

I turned slowly, so as not to shake Emily off my back, "We have been, but not in a long time," I gave her a smile. I could have them both, I decided, and how lucky was that?

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:51 am
Profile YIM

Krystal looked to the ground, her fingers tugging on the edge of her skirt, the material soft to her touch. She nodded lightly, a sort of realization occuring to her that she was definately in the wrong place on this one. "Oh.... okay... that's... neat?"

Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:55 pm
Profile YIM

"I'm... I'm sorry, Linnis... I get like that when I'm really embarrased..."

Emily hugged the girl tightly. She felt really bad about making her feel unwanted.

I love being cute!

Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:29 am
Profile YIM

"I'm so sorry, I seem to have made this all very uncomfortable. I do hopw I can make it up to you both." I spoke to both while Emily clung to me in such a cute way. She was really adorable, but I figured I could get both of them.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:26 pm
Profile YIM

Krystal smiled lightly, and shrugged her shoulders, her legs crossed, and her arms close to her body as she sits on the bench. "Oh well, maybe we can start over?"

She winked at the other girls, planning on making another new friend. There is powers in numbers.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:19 am
Profile YIM

Emily slowly pulled away, smiling at Linny. Her face was still a little red, but she looked genuinely happy. She took Linny by the hand and led her back over to the bench where Krystal sat cutely.

I love being cute!

Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:29 pm
Profile YIM

"Well, sounds good to me," U smiled as Emily led me back and I sat down on the bench again.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:03 am
Profile YIM

"So, what is there to do around these parts when we don't have classes?" Krystal leaned back aginst the seat, her chest jutting forward a little, her legs crossed as her skirt shifted to the side.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:51 am
Profile YIM

Emily sat between the two girls, not for a moment considering the danger she may be putting herself in. She just smiled and looked back and forth between the two.

I love being cute!

Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:33 pm
Profile YIM

A devilish smile crossed my lips, "Well, there's not a lot. Some girls have movie nights or video games... for the most part, though, we only have each other. Like this," I smiled as I placed a hand firmly on one of Emily's breast. I started to massage and knead it softly, "We mostly do each other."

Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:23 am
Profile YIM

Krystal wasn't sure what to do. Linnis was obviously molesting Emily in a fairly public area, and it fankly scared Krystal. At least they should have found a room! She edged away from the two girls on the bench, putting as much space as she could, her eyes shifting so that she looked straight ahead, away from the others.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:50 am
Profile YIM

Emily jumped a little and moaned. Her breasts were very sensitive and Linny had a lot of practice. The poor girl closed her eyes and looked away, but she couldn't keep herself silent. This was so embarrasing, but it still felt wonderful.

I love being cute!

Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:34 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4