View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Borrowing "supplies" (Linnis, the lesbian hookup) 

"Darling," I continued to stroke her cheek lightly, "Everyone does these days. It's a good thing I'm such a loving person."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:03 am
Profile YIM

"But...Do you know how much I am hurt then?", I stare with eyes full more of pain than love, letting her see the amount of emotion I am feeling.

Karen/Karin

Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:05 am
Profile YIM WWW

"I love you too, hun." I spoke very softly, "I love you, Emily, Sondra, Riko and I still love Kim... I love a lot of people."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:25 am
Profile YIM

"I wish I had met you first. That is my only curse. I only have 3 people I love. You...Madison...and Jag..", I almost break apart at Jag, since I haven't seen her for almost a year. I try to stop my words that follow, but to no avail,"I wanted to be the one, ever since I met you; but I wasn't there soon enough, because now you are with your true love, and it tears me apart to know you worry about her when she has been taken by those brutes."

Karen/Karin

Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:40 am
Profile YIM WWW

I held her lightly and stroked her hair, "Honey, I married Sondra, but as far as I'm concerned, you, her Riko, you're all my true loves."

Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:04 am
Profile YIM

I just look at you softly before I cry out, "Oh Linnis..Thank you !", I then place a very loving very happy and relieved kiss upon your lips, holding you close to me.

Karen/Karin

Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

U kuss back and smile. Whispering, I reassure you more, "I love you."

Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:15 am
Profile YIM

I blush and bite my bottom lip cutely, "Linnis...I want you to make me yours tonight and maybe tomorrow and tomorrow night...I want you to be with me for hours.", I smile, knowing that Linnis would not pass up such an opportunity"

Karen/Karin

Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:19 am
Profile YIM WWW

I stood up and my nightgown was off in a second. I stood in front of her, in nothing but my fox ears, and smiled, "What are you waiting for? Get naked!"

Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:57 am
Profile YIM

I blink and suddenly Linnis is nude, " I cant hun. I love you, but I'm so confused right now...Oh God you dont know how much I want to lay you on the bed with those ears in my hands,but...I odn't know.."

Karen/Karin

Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:43 am
Profile YIM WWW

Karen/Karin

Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:43 am
Profile YIM WWW

Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:11 am
Profile YIM

I stand up to go, and end up touching the ears, ending any problems I may have had as I suddenly ravage her body with my hands and my mouth, kissing anywhere and everywhere.

Karen/Karin

Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:22 am
Profile YIM WWW

I stop for a second, wondering what she might want from me.

Karen/Karin

Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I stepped back, hands on her shoulders, and looked her deeply in the eyes, "Chill, girl... Relax. You didn't want this at all a second ago. Gotta ease into it so you don't feel guilty later."

Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:32 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next