View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Corruption of the Innocent ;) (For Linnis) 

Post Corruption of the Innocent ;) (For Linnis)
Maria makes her way down the hall of the dorm building, heading for her room. She wanted to change out of her school uniform...she may have altered it just a bit to fit her own style, with a shorter skirt and a blouse that was a bit too tight, left unbuttoned to show off a bit of cleavage, but she still preferred her own clothing. She moves quickly, the heels of her pumps clacking slightly on the floor, her hips swaying a little as she walks.

Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:48 pm

Suddenly, and very frightened-looking, I burst out from a room in front of her, closing the door behind me. I doubted I'd been seen, but it didn't hurt to make sure. Breathing heavy, I slowly stepped away. "Okay... not the studying I was planning on..." I muttered as I attempted to straighten out my outfit. Simple blue dress..

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:29 pm
Profile YIM

Maria stops short as a girl bursts out of a door just ahead of her, blinking a bit and covering her mouth to stifle a laugh as the other girl adjusts her dress.
"From the looks of it, it doesn't look like much studying was going on at all..." She tilts her head, her look of amusement turning to one a little more concerned. "You alright?"

Maria Ashcrofte ~Busty British Bombshell~

Nabura Shai ~Sexy Wandering Succubus~

Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:25 pm

"More or less, but we should get moving before my friend's visitor decides to look outside," I imagined she'd be able to figure this out, so I just started walking, not elaborating.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:58 pm
Profile YIM

"Okay..." Maria seems a bit confused, but nods, starting to move away from the door and continuing along down the hall. "I'm Maria." She says, holding out a slim hand. "Maria Ashcrofte."

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:10 pm

"Linnis Van Ryan," I took her hand and shook it, "Call me Linny. Your room around here somewhere, Maria?"

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:12 pm
Profile YIM

"It's just down the hall, here." She says, stopping at one of the rooms and unlocking the door, pushing it open. "Want to come in for a bit?"

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:15 pm

I blinked and nodded, "You obviously haven't met the local wildlife. Count your blessings." I slo0wly walked past her and plopped down on the bed in the room, rubbing my eyes."

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:31 pm
Profile YIM

"Not particularly, no." She says, taking a seat in a chair opposite Linnis and smiling a bit. "What, are there some nasty squirrels around here, or something?" She laughs, full lips curving into a wider smile.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:06 am

Figures. How could I put it? After a pause, I said, "A few of us call the males on the island the "wildlife", because students will be raped by guys around campus, and the official position is 'The only men on the island that aren't on the staff are the wildlife'. But, odds are, if it's a male and not a professor, it's the 'wildlife'."

I sighed, it was a good enough cover-story, "students here have been raped at one point ot another. The island is literally crawling with those bastards."

Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:16 am
Profile YIM

That seems to catch the young woman off guard, and she sits up a bit, her eyes widening. "I thought this was an all-girl school? Why do they just let men run rampant around the island, especially if they rape the girls? Surely they'd do something about it..."

Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:27 am

I shrugged and looked at her with a sort of confusion, as if I wasn't sure myself, "Acknowledging the claims of rape on the island would make the school look bad?"

Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:44 pm
Profile YIM

Maria nods, though she looks a bit unsettled, biting her lip as she looks at Linnis. "Well...I suppose we'll have to be careful, then, right?" She asks softly, smiling a bit.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]