View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Borrowing "supplies" (Linnis, the lesbian hookup) 

Blushes,"I know,but..I'll try to go slow. I just cant help my fetish."I blush more at the word as I stand in front of Linnis, taking my top into my hands and slowly unworking it, stoping and loking at her asking with my eyes if she might like to do this herself.

Karen/Karin

Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I nod and slowly unbutton her top, eyes fixed on hers, "Got a thing for animal girls huh? I might have to go grab my tail then."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:51 pm
Profile YIM

The thought of her dressing up for me makes my knees grow weak, leaving me glad there was a chair to hold onto,"If..",breathe,"you insist"

Karen/Karin

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I smiled and walked off. I gave her plenty of time to stew as I put on the tail, held to my body by an inviable belt. Slwoly, after a while, I walked back in.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:23 pm
Profile YIM

I could be seen, obviously waiting in a pained pleasure, sitting again for more obvious reasons and I stare at Linnis in mock reproach,"you sure take your time, kitsune."

Karen/Karin

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Neko needs to be patient." I waved a finger also feigning disappointment, "All things come to those who wait."

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:29 pm
Profile YIM

I just blink in slow suprise, not used to people knowing my language here, yet I grin mischeviously,"At least I am known as Neko and not something silly, like pussy cat."I give a cute smile and let my unbuttoned top fall off of me,"Sure you can hold that patience of yours?"

Karen/Karin

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"I'm sure... 'cause I've done it so many times before." I smiled and slowly approached her, letting my voice get quieter and more sultry, "And what, you don't want to be called a cute little pussy?"

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:39 pm
Profile YIM

I smile and turn away,"For that cute little pussy comment, you can wait a little bit more." I stand, so that I am facing away from her, some voice in the back of my mind telling me she will probably just take me from behind.

Karen/Karin

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW

No, I waited. Calm. I could tell she was having a harder time keeping her hands to herself than I was, and I just smiled knowing she couldn't keep this up much longer.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:57 pm
Profile YIM

Unknown to her, I was only warming my hands, not wanting her to squirm around from the touch of ice-cold fingers. "Nothing to say?"

Karen/Karin

Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Nope, you'll come after me, you horny little pussy." I said confidently.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:06 pm
Profile YIM

"I told you I dont like being called a pussy, so I think I'll just keep my hands and breasts warmed up. They would fit your hands so well, but mine are more accustomed to their feel, and probably give more pleasure." I taunt her so bluntly, egging her on to make my body feel better than I can make it. I further this by turning just enough so that she can see my hands cupping them and rubbing in a way that will heat me up in two different ways.

Karen/Karin

Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"If you want... but what about your foxy Kitsune?" I taunted in return, hoping that'd trigger her.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:24 pm
Profile YIM

I just smile and continue my rubbing,"Just because you have that damn hot outfit on doesnt mean I will lose this little battle. I think I would rather just turn away and imagine you in all sorts of different costumes." I do exactly what I say, may curvy back almost the only skin she gets to see now.

Karen/Karin

Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next