View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 8:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 A Wet Encounter (for Karin and any other students) 

Continuing to force the young girl's legs open and making them dig into the bottom of the bubble, Cukoo laughed as his dark eyes stared at the lovely sight. Her small sex was now spread wide over the bottom of the bubble, while her breasts were squeezed tightly over and over, forcing her hard tits to rise and fall with each squeeze.

The thick tentacle behind her gave another hard smack over her red ass, while several thin tentacles began to grow from the bottom of the bubble and slowly slide inbetween the girl's legs. The thin tentacles wrapped around her hips and thighs before reaching her sex lips. Slowly, they began to press and rub against her exposed sex, penetrating her body slightly and pressing against her clit.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:30 pm

-I finally give up my steady meditation and let out a moan of pleasure as I am penetrated, my body almost cumming from the feeling of the tentacles. I Scream in mixed anger and pleasure-

Karen/Karin

Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:40 am
Profile YIM WWW

A loud laugh echoed through the bubble as the young girl began to moan and scream as the thin tentacles began to rub and press against her sex lips. "Looks you cannot stand it any longer, my dear."

The thin tentacles wrapping and sliding up her slender legs began to vibrate against her body slightly, as the thick tentacles around her breasts began to squeeze and massage her breasts faster and tighter. Cukoo's dark eyes gazed downwards as the lovely girl's hard tits rose and fell off her chest as her legs were spread wider apart underneath her.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:09 am

-I stare at him with clouded eyes, the pleasure starting to overwhelm me as I shake and moan for him. I still struggle slightly, but the writhing becomes more and more from pleasure than fright and pain. I finally scream out, as I feel a tentacle slam into my pussy, my body immediately tightening as I think to myself how I want to kill this bastard, and then I release my orgasm, the sexual pleasure filling the area around us-

Karen/Karin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW

A loud laugh filled the bubble containing his young captive. She was now in the perfect state of arousal, her body flexing and squirming, not trying to escape, but reacting to the pure pleasure being forced onto her. Her back arched slightly higher with each passing moment as his thin tentacles vibrated and played around her small sex, rubbing slowly against her swelling clit as she orgasmed violently.

"Delicious," laughed th black blob as several of his thin tentacles pulled away from her small sex, while a new tentacle slowly began to grow from the bottom of the bubble trapping the young girl. The large tentacle slowly took shape, forming a massive phallus, nearly two and a half feet long and three inches wide. The thick cock bulged and pulsed with energy, forming a familiar looking "head" on the end of it. The large member slowly pressed towards the young girl's spread legs, inching ever closer towards her tight sex.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:57 am

-My eyes grow wide, and no matter how much I dont want him to do it, somewhere in my mind, i always wondered how something so big might feel. I give a small shudder and tears leak from my eyes as I feell it preesing against me...so big, so long, and so hard-

"please..no...not hard..."

Karen/Karin

Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:41 am
Profile YIM WWW

Another loud laugh filled the bubble the well-bound girl was trapped inside. The thick tentacles wrapped around her hips and legs slowly began to pull outwards further, displaying her small sex wider towards the massive phallus as it slowly pressed harder against her body. "Soon, you will be asking for it to be harder, my dear," laughed Cukoo as his thick cock suddenly pulled back and shoved itself deep into her tight sex.

The dark eyes at the top of the bubble gazed down at his lovely prize as her small sex stretched wide from the massive penetration. The huge shaft slowly began to shove itself in and out of her slender body as his thick tentacles squeezed and tightened around her soft breasts, lifting her hard tits higher off her body with each squeeze.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:22 am

-I groan in pain and pleasure, refusing him as best I can, refusing to enjoy it, letting it be the horrible thing it was. A thought floats across my mind that almost makes me laugh :what happened to the tentacle monsters that just shut up and fucked you?:

Karen/Karin

Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:34 am
Profile YIM WWW

Hearing the young girl groan and moan inside his blob-like body pleased Cukoo greatly. The thick phallus continued to thrust and shove itself deeper into her tight body with each passing moment, rubbing its hard rigids against her swelling clit. A thin tentacle slowly began to emerge underneath the young girl and wrap around her slender waist, pulling her body upwards and arching her back slightly, giving the thick cock better position to penetrate her small sex even further.

"Yessss..." hissed the massive blob as his dark eyes glared down from the top of the slimy bubble, watching her hard tits rise and fall with each tight squeeze around her soft breasts. As Cukoo stared as his lovely prize, his hot seed slowly began to build up. His arousal had been increasing greatly from watching the well-bound girl slowly give in to the pleasure filling her body. A loud laugh filled the bubble, as Cukoo knew she would soon would be filled with something else... his hot, sticky seed.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:24 am

Karin sensed that the monster was going to be realising its stick substance into her poor body, and that thought started sending out panic and fear at that sickening realization. She began a renewed struggle against cukoo, moaning now only in fright at the tentacle that is so fiercely fucking me.

Karen/Karin

Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:11 am
Profile YIM WWW

A loud water laugh filled the small bubble containing the young girl as she began to squirm and flex her body more, trying to somehow escape the massive load of hot seed which was about to spill into her tight body. "Resist all you want, my dear. You belong to me now," laughed Cukoo as his thick phallus thrust harder into her body over and over. His thick tentalces twisted and tugged on her soft breasts, lifting them higher off her body with each squeeze as her hard tits rose and fell rhythmically.

The massive cock driving into her small sex suddenly began to swell and bulge, filling with Cukoo's sticky seed. With each hard penetration, more of the hot liquid built inside the massive shaft, ready to burst at any moment. Cukoo knew the time was now...

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3