View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 12:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Faster than the average eye can follow. (Luppi) 

I unwillingly grasp his hard cock within me, me body tightening with a forced orgasm, bringing choking gasps from my mouth, the shokushu in my mouth deep throating itself using me. I see a blinding white light, as my orgasm intensifies, my inhibitions lowering their guard as I push back against him, knowing I will be regretful and in much pain later as I feel my sex being penetrated too deep, blood now mixing in with my other fluids. His sucking on my neck causes a hicky to start forming as the teeth grind against it.

Karen/Karin

Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW

His tentacle kept itself in her mouth for a mouth before removing itself from there and resting as he groaned to the tightness of her pussy, still pounding away within it. He stopped sucking on her neck to watch her react to everything as he releases her breast with his hands and allows his tentacles to play with them.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:00 pm

His tentacle kept itself in her mouth for a mouth before removing itself from there and resting as he groaned to the tightness of her pussy, still pounding away within it. He stopped sucking on her neck to watch her react to everything as he releases her breast with his hands and allows his tentacles to play with them.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:00 pm

My body and my mouth work of its own accord as I screamed, "oh fuck me." Though, this was meant toward knowing what my body was doing, not wanting to actually be fucked. I continue to thrust against him, gripping his throbbing member coaxing him to release as my nipples being touched by the tentacles brings me again causing me almost to faint, but still not close to actually happen.

Karen/Karin

Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW

He chuckled, "I think I already am...". His tentacles stopped caressing her nipples and began to rub her ass, lightly slapping it every now and then, but what was light for him, wasn't that light for her, but as for the fucking, he grew more aggressive, wanting to make her cum, so his tentacles worked harder sliding her up and down on the massive pole.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:58 pm

Karin cried out, her body acting of its own accord as his simple method of getting rougher hit a subconscious pleasure of pain that Karin has always had. She screams out for him, cumming hard onto his cock, as it buries itself into her sex, his tentacles doing an above-average job of keeping the pain just right for her.

Karen/Karin

Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:51 am
Profile YIM WWW

He groaned watching her "creative juices" flow down his cock as he continued to fuck her, now pinning her down on the floor with his tentacles, he began to slam her even harder than before. While this is all going on her ass is still being pinched and abused by one of his spare tentacles.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:31 pm

Karin can not help but cry out as he moves back and forth into her, a bit concerned that she may be hurt a bit more than normal since he wouldnt let up. She screams out in pain at the tentacle messing with her ass, squirming and rocking, clutching his member harder as she tries again to escape.

Karen/Karin

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW

His tentacle that was abusing her ass began to apply pressure into her asshole as he kept slamming her harder and harder. He sucked on her neck enjoying what was going on and twisting her nipple a little.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3