View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Asian playtime (Riko, set by the outside gym area) 

Post Asian playtime (Riko, set by the outside gym area)
I looked across at the cute loli-like Riko, smiling devilishy at my success at finally being able to convince her to do the pole jumping, something I knew we both had not done since middle school and high school. "Are you sure you are ready? I dont want you to do something you don't like. If you want, I'll make a bet with you. If I jump higher than you, I'll take you out on a date. If you jump higher, I'll be your slave for a month." I smile at the possibilities of her winning against me, but I have been wrong before. This pink streaked haired girl could very well be better than me, considering I was not that great at this activity.

Karen/Karin

Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Riko stared back with determination. "Bring it," she said, standing up straight in her PE kit. Little pink shorts and a white polo shirt. She bounced up and down in her sneakers.

The girl was confident. She sucked at pretty much every subject except for PE - the subject for the kids who were a bit dim. She'd only tried pole jumping a couple of times when she was little and it wasn't her favourite but she wasn't too bad at it. She wasn't too sure about this other girl and how good she would be.. Riko hadn't really had enough time to get to know the other girls at the college, so unfortunately she didn't have a lot of inside information on their sporting abilities.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:30 pm

"This should be fun. Why dont you go first?"Karin stared her down, but just barely. She noticed the fire in the girls eyes and thought to herself, oh shit, since she herself was not that good at the pole vault. Karin stood back and watched the other girl in her tight little pink shorts, smiling with devious thoughts worming their ways into her mind, before flitting away as she concentrated on where to plant the pole when it would come to her turn. That was when she saw it, a spot that was jsut slightly higher than the rest of the area around, and it was seen right between the girls legs. "Or if you want,I will go first."

Karen/Karin

Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Riko, as usual, was completely oblivious to the obvious and decided to reply with a "Yes! Okay. You go first... then I will beat you!!"

She grinned widely and hopped to the side, leaving the space open for the other to take her run up. Riko felt on the whole confident. This girl would take her turn, and then Riko would - as she had said - beat her. When she put her mind to something, she usually succeeded. Hopefully today would be no exception.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:08 pm

Without hesitation, Karin bolted past Riko and aimed carefully, letting instinct take over as she planted the pole into the ground. The stick bent more and more as it hit the small near invisible hill. Karin went foreward, curled up and as she neared the peak of the jump, she thrust her self straight foreward, pushing hard off of the pole, rocketing up and over the already high mark. Landing with a thud on the pads on the other side, Karin oofed and smiled to Riko.

"Your turn!"

Karen/Karin

Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]