View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Running Water (for Crystal Ray) 

Post Running Water (for Crystal Ray)
Within the pipes of the dormitory, something is lurking, lying in wait, listening for the sounds of his prey.

He's a thing with no form, his body capable of becoming clear as water or hard as diamond.

He's bored, horny... And currently a bit lost. He peeks his head out of a faucet, though, and seems to regain his bearings. The lights are on in the rooms nearby. Somebody's home.

Now all he has to do is wait.

My profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:54 am

Crystal sighed. She was tired and it was late. She walked over to the bathroom door and opened it. She walked over to the sink and stared at the mirrior. She needed to take a nice cool shower before she laid down. She went over to the shower and turned it on. She went back into the room and went to pick out her clothes to sleep in. She came back in with a white t-shirt and blue panties. She placed them on the counter and slowly began to undress.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:57 am

The monster smirked to himself, creeping out of the faucet into the sink behind the gir, two blank eyes forming.... He didn't see with them, nor was the tongue he was exaggeratedly drooling with real.... But They'd get her attention, as would the wolf-whistle he emitted. He wanted her to see it coming. Start slow, get her warmed up.

HE smirked, knowing she was about to turn around to see the face rising out of the strange puddle in her sink.

"Well don't let me stop you!" he cat-called. "Take it off, baby! Take it ALL off!"

My profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:03 am

She stopped just about to remove her bra. She quickly turned around to see a strange creature of something, morphing from her skin. She gasped and stepped back. She was lost for words, and she was too suprised to scream. She doubt anyone would hear her with the shower running anyway. She quickly darted for the door, hoping to be able to reach it and get out of here.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:08 am

Not a chance. The creature moved like liquid, and the door was covered in a wall of glassy monster, a twisted smirk forming as he reaches out and rips the bra from her quivering form with a half-dozen harm, slimy hands.

"Mmm, you loook tense.... Maybe a nice... massage would help?"

He licks lips that weren't there a second ago.

My profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:12 am

She gasped and stepped back, tripping over the clothes she had already stripped. She fell on her butt and grunted. She quickly covered her chest with her arms and started to back away. "Get away from me!" She backed up against the wall and stared at the mass blocking her only escape.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:16 am

"Sorry, sugarthighs", the monster chuckles as he oozes towards it hapless, nubile victim. "I was here first."

A pair of gelatinous hands reach out, gently massaging her feet as a couple tiny feelers reached out to troke and caress her nipples. Either it'd turn her on and start the process of her own body betraying her, or it'd weird her out and she'd squirm more. Either way, he won.

My profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]