View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 12:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A nice walk on the beach *Free game for monsters* 

Post A nice walk on the beach *Free game for monsters*
Kari walked across the length of the beach; she was wearing a solid blue bikini. She had explored much of the beach during her first fortnight here at the island, and from what she saw, there was a lot of hidden places to explore. The other girls told her to stay very far away from those places, and refused to say anything else about it.

Kari also overheard news about girls being raped by monsters whose physical details sounded so outlandish and bizarre she questioned the validity of these claims. She figured it was just a series of stories blown way out of proportion. Regardless, with every passing day, Kari was beginning to think the creators of Shokushu High School built the place on the island from "Lost".

Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:27 am
Profile YIM

The sky was bright, though growing dusky as the coppery red disk of the sun approached the shining orange of the horizon. The sky dulled into shades of violet and crimson, and the shadows stretched out long over the beach to touch the cool velvet grey waters of the ocean for a last drink before night. The sand shimmered, fresh with salt and sun and sparkling like summery dewdrops, or diamonds ground fine and scattered along the length of the sea. Kari left deep footprints in the fine sand, far from Shokushu, having left it out of sight some hours ago in her solitary and far reaching wanderings. This stretch of beach was hedged in by particularly thick jungle, wild and overgrown, studded with exotic flowers with giant ruffled petals or startling, gem like colors. Yet the air was heavy with tropical perfume, and the salt breeze was cool and delicious on bare skin.

The deepening shadows and the wealth of island wodners to look at made her nearly miss the nude lady laying gracefully upon the sands. Her breasts were small, but well formed, pointing proudly up into the painted panorama of the sky. The last dregs of golden sunlight shone over her skin, the color of new milk. Sand hit her supple arm, and she opened her eyes to blink up at Kari with an expression of faint suprise, which quickly melted into a shocked flush. She sat up, covering herself with both arms. "Hey! What are you doing way out here! Students aren't supposed to come this far away from the school!"

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:04 am
Profile YIM

Kari was so lost deep in her thoughts, she didn't even notice the nude figure a mere two feet away from her. It was only when the girl let out a cry of exclamation when she finally noticed her.

Her gaze fell upon the source, a young nude girl covering her extremities.

"Huh? I didn't know that... but why would you be out here, then?

...and why are you covering yourself. We are all girls here."

Despite having been basking in the last hours of sun, the girl's skin was a creamy white color. Her body was quite shapely, and was clear as crystal. She had the attractive figure of a goddess; Kari felt a pang of arousal just looking at her.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:44 am
Profile YIM

The modest Venus of a woman kept herself covered, eyes trembling and legs shaky as she stood upright. Sand clung to her pale, fresh thighs and calves, dusting the outsides of her firm bottom, jsut out of Kari's view. Her lips quavered, and she backed away, ears and cheeks visibly pinkening. Whether the blush was from embarrassment or anger was unclear, as she spoke out brashly despite her physical hesitancy.

"Yeah well I don't see you getting naked." She looked the girl up and down with apparent trepidation, biting one lip and moving her arms to better cover her breasts and the sparse bit of hair above her maidenly cleft. "Student's aren't supposed to be out this far unattended" she repeated. "All sorts of things could happen." She stepped away again, into the spill of a bursting wave that lapped up the shore and transformed the diamond dust into a smooth porcelain and sloshed over their bare feet. "I could report you, you know. They might send you to the basement."

Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:11 am
Profile YIM

(Before I butt in... Is it still free game for monsters, or do you two want to keep this one-on-one?)

My profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:54 am

Kari hesitated. She heard stories about what happened in the basement, and it sounded more like an S&M dungeon than a place where the students were sent to for detention. Nevertheless, she wasn't one to go against authority.

"So you want me to get naked?" she asked. Her left hand went behind her back, her right to her waist, and she slowly began to unravel the laces on her bikini. "I do not wish to go against school rules."

Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:02 am
Profile YIM

(I would rather keep it one and one but that's Kari's decision)

Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:07 am
Profile YIM

(I would rather keep it one and one but that's Kari's decision)

(Nah, it's cool. You two have fun)

My profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:11 am

The woman seemed taken aback. For a moment, her shy resentment wavered, becoming curiousity. Natsuki wodnered who this bold student was. Nobody wandered out this far! She had contemplated a nice session of ndue sunbathing, and being caught by a lone wandering student had caught her quite off her guard. But she did not seem too worried. And more importantly, she couldn't stop looking into her limpid silver eyes.

"I...would prefer it if you did." Natsuki ventured, she covering herself, now more out of habit than any real sense of modesty. The woman was beautiful, and she admired her as the bikini top fell away from her gorgeous breasts. Again Natsuki felt that well known tightness in her chest, and felt her breathing quicken. She took a step forward in the sand. "You know..." she said, carefully putting a slight quaver into her voice. "Most girls think there's mosnters this far away from campus. Aren't you afraid of being eaten, or whatever?"

Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:13 am
Profile YIM

OOC: Wow, the mods work fast. Did you notice that we just got hit by a troll?

"Okay, then. How's this?"

Kari let the loosened fabric fall away from her body, which collected in a heap at her feet. She now stood there naked, her arms down at her side. She did not show any signs of embarrassment. It wasn't because she lacked modesty. It was mostly due to the fact that they were the only two people out here, and that she became entranced by this mysterious girl.

"Not really." she answered. "The stories I've been told sounded far too outlandish and blown out of proportion for me to be that afraid. Anyways, you're out here, too. That must mean you don't believe those stories, either."

Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:47 am
Profile YIM

"Welll...." the slim beauty looked away, biting her lip. The pink skin dimpled, pressed down by straight white teeth. "That's a non sequitur. I could just be out here for some privacy while I sunbathed." The young woman'sindigo eyes dropped down to regard the snowy skin beneath, and the naked flesh she was vainly obscuring. "Sicne, you know, msot students don't come out this far." She cleared her throat and took in a deep and shaky breath. Kari was standing in front of her some paces away in the wet sand, the dusky light brushing her with rays the color of peaches, and violet shadows. She appeared unashamed, a wreath of golden tresses slipping like molten honey down her back. Sharp, sculpted ears adorned that crown, and eyes the color of newly minted coins sparkled in the dying light. Natsuki sensed something build between her legs, and she gasped. This radiant creature was bewitching her, innocently snaring her capricious little mind with her rare and exquisite loveliness. She ached with longing for her, and knew as her legs began to tremble that she would have her. Must have her!

Awkwardly, Natsuki dropped her arms. With the greatest apparent trepidation, she bared herself to Kari's view. Now all was revealed, not only her sensuous, slimly curving silhouette and the purity of her skin, but also the fine, delicate shaping of her breasts, like porcelain teacups, but infinitely softer and tipped with ravishingly tender pink nipples. Between her legs her maindely bud peeked out from beneath a covering a light fuzz. Very belatedly, she answered Kari's question. "That's much, much better." With a sudden decision she clsoed the distance between them, looking up into Kari's silvery gaze and reaching out a fascinated hand en route to her elfish ears. "May I?"

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:15 am
Profile YIM

Kari was dumbstruck of how hot this girl was. As the girl let down her arms, letting Kari take in her more exquisite features. No artisan could even dream of replicating her beauty into marble, even if they could stop their hands from shaking. Kari lusted for this girl. She wanted to embrace her, kiss her, taste the girl on her lips... Kari's pussy began to moisten in anticipation.

The girl approached Kari, looking up into her eyes and reaching out to her pointed ears.

"May I?" she asked. Kari smiled softly.

"Go right ahead." she answered.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:34 am
Profile YIM

When Natsuki smiled her gratitude, her entire being seemed to light up, a pink blush appearing over the entirety of her skin. when she reached out her breasts were lifted, and when she stepped forward her flesh seemed to bounce, intentionally sensuous and tantalizing. Natsuki touched the sharp ears with trembling, warm fingers. "Ooh, they're real!" she exclaimed with some suprise. She stroked them, marveling at their feel and shape. "They're so pretty! And your eyes! Are those real too?" From the charmed, expectant look on her face it wasn't hard to tell how much she hoped they were. She nearly looked about to ask if she could touch those as well, but that would be foolish and she did not such thing. Instead, she closed the gap between them to better feel those rare ears, tickling the lobe and the pointed tips. She also began to pet her hair, feeling the silken play of strands as they parted before her fingers. Natsuki sighed and murmured at every new discovery, and at first she did not notice when her firm bosom pushed Kira's own breasts above from below, pressing her upper chest into the rounded swells on the bottom of Kira's. When she noticed, she paused. Would she apologize? No, she stayed silent, merely holding her breath. She hoped against hope that she hadn't frightened her. She held her breath to wait for the exclamation that would mean that nothing further could be done. She wanted her, true, but she wanted her to desire Natsuki as well, if it could be managed. This time, she'd prefer not to use force. At least for now.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:19 am
Profile YIM

Kari closed her eyes and giggled as the girl felt her ears.

"Hey, that tickles!"

"Ooh, they're real!" she exclaimed with some suprise. She stroked them, marveling at their feel and shape. "They're so pretty! And your eyes! Are those real too?"

"Yep. Nothing fake about me." Kari answered. The girl's delicate touch slowly transitioned to her hair, all the while staring into her eyes. She slowly closed the gap between their bodies, a look of lust and longing in her eyes.

Kari blushed as their breasts pressed together. At that point, the girl paused, as if expecting Kari to react negatively to it. Kari smiled and brought her arms aroung the girl's waist and pulled her in closer.

"Do you want me?" she asked, placing a hand on the girl's firm buttocks. "Because I want you. I want to taste you on my lips." She brushed the hair out of the girl's face and brought her own closer. She could feel the girl's quivering breath on her lips.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:23 pm
Profile YIM

Natsuki's dusky eyes flew open at Kari's bold, straightforward embrace. She grew further alarmed at the hand that fondled her bottom. Her tush tightened, and her skin warmed. Her heart beat like a hammer, thumping heavily enough to be felt as chest pressed up to chest. Only seconds passed. Then, in lieu of reply, Natsuki stood up upon her tiptoes and delivered a brief kiss onto Kari's lips. their soft pink mouths touched each other like butterflies colliding, brief and unexpected. "I'm Natsuki." The shorter woman dropped back down to the sand upon her heels, holding one hand to her breasts, swelling with each breath. "And...I want you very much."

Natsuki dropped her head into the cushiony bosom of the girl holding her and returned the embrace with new warmth, making a soft sigh as she found solace within Kari's arms. "I'm not sure you would want me though. There's things about me you do not know. I'm not the same as other girls." She closed her eyes and smiled. "You've been acting so friendly toward me. Because of that, I'll give you one chance to leave okay? If you're smart, you'll go away.' She swallowed and gripped the woman more tightly. "If you don't, I know I shan't be able to control myself."

Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:08 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next