View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Pretty Kitty vs. Magic cat (bleu) 

Post Pretty Kitty vs. Magic cat (bleu)
A silky figure floated around the dorms one afternoon, literally. Flitting from window to window, Mage sneaked a peek at what the girls of today were hiding in their most sacred of spaces. Often after a quick glance, she would criticize whatever she saw inside, commenting to herself how "that dress" doesnt fit the wearer or how full of cover-ups they had on their dressers.

Each time she evaded detection by sensing first if there are any occupants, and if there was, a small illusion spell was cast to cover her spying activities. Then she came to an odd room, it was filled with an assortment of faux feline tails and cat headbands. It was quite intriguing, to see a human spend so much of their resources to emulate a creature as simple as a cat, she simply must meet the person who has this obsession. A tumble, a flash of light, and the once sultry figure now assumes her most favored ways of infiltrating the human populace; Walking about as a black cat.

The Mage, now in cat guise, landed on a nearby branch just within jumping distance of the window sill, and with a magically assisted leap, touches down on the window sill of the room in question.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:11 pm

Karin was busy placing the previously said accesories into boxes and sealing them with a careful precision that showed she had done this many times before. She herself was wearing a white split dress and a white top that seemed more of a tribal thing. Her pale skin glimmered and shone like magic, but it was when she turned and stared directly into the eyes of the cat that Blackwitch could see something that was worth looking at. Karin's eyes were were more than a brilliant green, they were downright perfect emerald, and not to mention how the light reflected off of them like a cats eye would.

"What in the world....There is a cat on my window sill..I wonder how you got up here."

Opening the window, Karin grabbed the cat softly, as if afraid to hurt it, almost as if the cat was some sort of goddess, something Blackwitch would not mind in the least, having come from an age where she was once worshipped as such. Karin would have such a shock when this feline took on its real form. Setting the cat down, Karin slowly put on a set of her favorite cat outfits, not changing clothes but adding razor sharp claws, which, although not allowed were easy to hide by flicking her hand so the claws receeded just slighty. The cat claws were white with pink tribal markings upon them. The ears and tails matched, but were not the usually animatronic ones that she usually were, that particular set having been confiscated...again...for the hundreth time.

Karen/Karin

Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW

(BTW: i dont go by a name, just "Mage" ^^ )

"So this is she..." she thought, truly, the wierd creature had a thing for felines as she picked up Mage. In her kitty guise, she looked about the room, this girl had quite an expansive repetoire of clothing and feline items. The black cat purred and looked on as the girl put on several items of clothing, making her look very feline indeed, and with that, a spark of mischief grew inside the innocent looking feline on the bed.

A quick swish of her ebon tail, and the spell is cast upon the cat ears and the tail the unsuspecting girl was wearing, the magic crawling under her skin, like little vines burrowing deeper and deepr into her scalp and into the base of her back where the tail latched on. The girl could feel this, oh yes she could, as the charm did its purpose. And when the spell was over, the tail was no longer just a simple accessory, it had really become HER tail, as was with the ears. Mage stood by, mewing and purring, waiting to see if the girls obsession ran as deep as she thought.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:47 pm

(yes,but my character doesnt know that ^_^ you think we students have a dossier on all you...nevermind :hides papers: And, I am either very smart or the fact you using that spell was very obviously going to happen, because I typed up my complete post before you did yours XD)

Karin just squeeked as a very strange thing happened to her. The tail,ears, and claws all took to her body as if they were real. As if to confirm that she had become that which she loves, Karin pulled a tuft of furr out and squeeks in pain, not expecting the areas to be so sensitive. Not minding this new change one bit, Karin tested her new "accessories" out by flexing the claws and shudders a bit at the feeling of the claws going in and out of their sheaths, not at all used to the unusual feeling. A sudden thought occurs to her and she almost hits herself in the head as she turns to stare at the cat, realizing this is the first and only live animal she had actually seen around the campus.

"Alright, who and what are you and what did you do to my ears and tail? Why do they feel real and why wont they come off? Don't play coy, I know you are one of those damned monsters."

Karin glares menacingly at the cat, not knowing the girl would be toying with her much like the feline she had taken to as her form. Karin just stared down at said cat until it moved or spoke or just did anything to confirm her suspicions.

Karen/Karin

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Smart girl" Mage thought, but she paid no attention to her. Another swish and the door and windows automatically lock themselves, a second swish and the charm on the accessories dispel, turning them back to normal. a third swish, and suddenly, a black, ink like substance starts to trail behind the tip, floating puddles of darkness forming behind the kitty, and with one final wave of her tail, the black puddles all fly towards the young girl, passing through her clothing and staining nothing, instead, forming a dark band of mystic runes around the students neck, wrists, and ankles.

"It seems ive been found out...." the black cat pronounces in a soft and sultry tone, "You intrigue me, human, I would think that a superior race of intelligent beings would strive to equal themselves to a creature of higher stature, not to one so simple as a cat."

She purrs and starts cleaning herself like any feline would, keeping up the guise as she goes. "So.. enjoy the feeling of being part feline?" she asks in a rather sarcastic tone.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:11 pm

Karin lets out a whimper as she can feel the runes upon her neck and such. She goes to grab the cat, unsure as to what is going on, since no monster has done this to her before. Karin grabbed the cat and looked into the things eyes.

"Why did you take that away? I did enjoy it. I always was a bit strange. I swear I was part cat already, but that form felt so natural. What are you going to do to me then?"

Karin begins pacing back and forth in agitation, more than fear, knowing that one of two things was going to happen, one being sex, two being energy drained for extended life or something.

Karen/Karin

Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Another swish of the tail and the runes take action, causing the kittens arms and legs to move against her will. She is forced to let go of Mage, Karin adopting a 'parade rest' pose as the runes cause her limbs to obey the black felines will.

"So you did like it... very intriguing. Ill make you a small proposition then...."

before anything else though, she starts to clean herself again, making the girl wait in that pose while she gives her fur a nice sheen. A quick yawn and a stretch before she gets back to business.

"I'll enchant you like earlier for three days, but.... You must attend to my every whim and obey my every command from this point until the end of the day, only then will I grant you that privilege."

The girls mana was to say... lacking... so she had to use as little power as possible in order to gain a little surplus from draining her, and what better way to get it by having the little kitty do it herself instead magically forcing her.

"So? what'll it be?"

Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:29 am

Karins mind raced with all the possible outcomes, least of them being death now, since she was sure this monster would be trying to gain something from her in return.

"Well, that depends. What might you want from me. As long as it isnt to demanding on my body I will be fine. My mind can take anything you throw out there, so just tell me what you might want from one such as myself."

If it came down to it, Karin was sure that since this creature was of magical origin and would be able to have its way with her eventually. If sex was all it wanted, Karin wasnt at all about to refuse such an offer,since she usually ended up enjoying it either by accident or on purpose.

Karen/Karin

Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW

If cats could smile, this one would, her yellow eyes never leaving the young girl as she stood there bound by the spell the cat had put on her. Mage sits there patiently, she had all the time in the world, and her patience was well and truly tested, she could wait all day if she wanted to, but ofcourse, she would have to take her boredom out at the student.

"Be my pet till the end of the day, and you get to spend the next three days as part feline.... not a bad deal, wouldnt you say?"

Mage loved this the concept of a cat having a human for a pet, quite the role reversal, and it was very amusing to see these mortals bend to her will.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:19 am

Karin would mentally sit down and think of what could happen if she refused. Upon coming to a rather quick conclusion she would smile and look to Mage. The next words coming out would surely let this creature know she isnt completely dumb.

"I will agree on one condition. I will be your pet if you will make it so I can be the cat-girl when I am recovered completely from whatever you plan to do to me. I do not want to waste 3 days as that cat girl, lying in bed and exhausted without being able to at least play with Nanaca or Linnis."

Karen/Karin

Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:16 am
Profile YIM WWW

The expression on the cats face, if ever one could see it as such, never changed. Mage kept her eyes on her prize, it seems she was willing to go through the whole ordeal for the chance to be part-feline.

"Very well then, I assure you that you will be in top form before I change you....

She extended one paw towards the girl, and already she began to etch out in her mind the dastardly deeds she would be doing once the pact is sealed.

"Shall we... How did that phrase go ..... Shake on it?"

Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:56 am

Karin winces as her hand raises of its own accord, whimpering and asking before the pact was made, "Is this your true form?"

Then her hand met the paw and a rather strange sensation would overtake her, yet she wasn't entirely sure if it was a spell, or if it was just something the cat did to make her feel weak.

Karen/Karin

Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Hand and paw met, and the spell was cast, energies weaved into the body of the girl as the enchantment took hold. The black bands on her neck, wrists, and ankles reformed back into black blobs of liquid darkness, flying together and forming one black mass, before shrinking into nothingness. The girl would feel her limbs loosen, and come back under her control as the effects of the first spell dissipate.

"Well now that we have our little contract, there are some things I would like to make clear" she announces in a rather bossy tone. "There is a dormant spell that I cast on your body, and only I can take it out, a little 'insurance' so to speak".

Mage hops off the bed and starts circling around the girls feet "If my commands are not met, the following consequences shall ensue. First and most obvious, you will not be turned part feline. Second, the spell within you shall activate, deadening all pleasurable sensations in your genitals". Once more around and she stops right in front of the her little plaything. "In short, disobey me, and you wont be able to feel pleasure for a month".

With the punishment made clear, She hops back on to the bed and sits down facing her. "And to answer your question, no, this isn't my true form. Now onto business, I want you to wear your shortest skirt and the tightest blouse you own..... and show me your...what we're those called again....ah yes.. vibrators, all of them..."

Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:42 pm

Karin's eyes would widen at the mention of the vibrators, but would chuckle out loud, glad that this monster witch before her was not familiar with all of the students and the activities that they did in their spare time. She would go and pull out a box, and in side were a few toys, but none of them were vibrators.

"I am sorry to say, but I never had any need for a personal vibrator. I always would just seduce one of the lovely girls into my bed or something. Sorry to disappoint you miss. You are a miss I take it?"

Karin would grin sheepishly at the feline, before turning around and going to her room. There would be a russling sound before she came back with her ensemble, which would consist of the blouse and the skirt, which was short enough that bending down would give a view of her bottom. Karin kept this one around for only a few reasons, one being that she knew quite a few girls that would get off just on the sight of the short skirt alone.

Karen/Karin

Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Quite an outfit, very enticing indeed, now for some accessories. Mage pokes through the box of toys, nosing through various bits of naughtiness and plastic, spotting rope, a few dildos, chains, padlocks, various paraphernalia that would drive away any novice in the matter while screaming like a girl.

"Bother... and thought I had you mortals figured out...."

A few things float out from the box, namely, a trio of dildos and a long length of dog chain, while the rest levitate into a small bag laying nearby. The bag, now loaded with the gear, magically floats onto the bed before the cat turns her attention back to the selected toys.

"now lets see what we can do with these things...

A swish of her tail and two of the plastic phalli start to transmutate, the smooth, tapered cylinders lengthening, widening, the familiar cock head forming at the tip as they extend to well over thirteen inches and thicken to about three inches in girth, while their skin becomes covered with wicked nubs half an inch high. Soon, both toys stop transforming, and start to wiggle, squirming like the cut-off tail of a lizard, thrashing wildly about the bed.

She gives you a moment or two to gaze at the bucking lengths before issuing her her next order "Now then.... pull your panties down and wrangle my little pets into your front and rear passages..."

Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]