View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Thunderstorm *open for girls* 

Karin had been craving ice cream all day and for some reason had chosen to ignore the students suggestions about the cafeteria's dairy products. She instead decided to go to her dorm and try her hand at making her own. That was when she noticed A strange noise coming from a dorm room as she passed by it, wondering to herself, Who could be having a romp at this time of night? We usually wait until daylight when it is safer. Not being one to mince words, Karin knocked on the door and entered just after the knock had ended, turning around to shut the door, not at all aware of the girl being ravaged less than 15 feet behind her.

"Hello! I just came in to ask if I might borrow a cup of su...W-W-What the hell is this!?"

Karen/Karin

Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"A..hhn!! " she bit her lip gently tencing up around him her body was starting to enjoy it as she trembled below him, but she only allowed slight moans to escape her throat. Her voice stopped when she heard a faint click of the door opening and closing. Her eyes widen slightly focusing on the person coming in seeing it as one of the students her eyes widen then screamed out "get out of here! hurry now!!" she narrowed her eyebrows, her legs breaking free of its bindings wrapping her legs around the monsters waist, if she couldnt get away she would at least keep him from attacking this new girl.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Profile YIM

Satsuro was nearly startled when he heard someone knock on the door, and right after that, the person opened the door. It was another one of the girls of the school, but that barely registered to Satsuro's brain. The only thing that was computing through his mind was, "I've been discovered!"

"Hello! I just came in to ask if I might borrow a cup of su...W-W-What the hell is this!?"

The scene must have been startling to this girl, coming in to see a monster on top of her friend. Before he could tense his tentacles binding the girl underneath him, she kicked her legs free and wrapped them around Satsuro's waist

"get out of here! hurry now!!" She shouted. Satsuro's eyes flashed again.

"Oh no you don't!" He shot several of his tendrils at the new girl, knocking her off her feet and dragging her further into the room. He closed the door with another on of his tentacles and locked it.

"I will not allow that to happen again." he added.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:21 pm
Profile YIM

She growled lightly tencing her stomach muscles, somehow managing to lift him up with her legs, his shaft slipped out of her then curled her body his head slamming into the headboard of the bed "Idiot I told you to go!!"

Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:15 pm
Profile YIM

Satsuro was in a temporal state of shock as he tried to get his bearings on what just happened. The girl he was previously ravaging had not only pulled him out of her, but had launched him into the headboard of the bed behind her with her feet. He hit his head on the board, but it only stung slightly.

"Idiot I told you to go!!" The girl shouted. Satsuro quickly regained his focus and uprighted himself.

"You aren't going anywhere!" He pushed the naked girl off the side of the bed furthest away from the door and swung his tentacles at the new girl, hitting her square in the chest, knocking her off her feet and to the ground. He got off the bed and approached the new girl. He picked her up by the collar of her shirt and raised her above his head.

"These clothes will have no purpose for what I have in store for you." he said. All of his tentacles shot at her from all directions, barely touching her skin, but still tore apart her clothes, leaving her completely naked. He grinned maliciously and shot one tentacle into the girl's pussy, suspending her in the air with only that appendage. He held her there for several seconds, which to the girl must have felt much longer than that, before throwing her to the other side of the room, on top of the first girl.

Despite being so rough at this point, Satsuro was still being very careful as to not bruise the girls' tender flesh. Sure enough, as he approached the two girls, they bore no bruises or cuts.

OOC: I'm sorry if this seems a little too long. If you don't want to go in this direction, just tell me and I'll erase the post and try again.

Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:06 am
Profile YIM

(OCC: I'm gonna let her post before I say anything lol don't want her to get too far behind)

Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:45 pm
Profile YIM

But if she ends up turning static, I'm still going to ravage her. It'd be illogical to throw her out or snuff her right when the gettin's good.

HEY, BLEU! REPLY ALREADY!!!

Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:59 pm
Profile YIM

She grinned lightly when he threw her, landing on her feet crouched down, one hand keeping her stable on the floor, the other reached out catching the other girl, her arm strained lightly then gently layed her down. Leaning down she picked up the 5 inch stick off the floor pressing the button in the middle, two shafts shoot out from the ends making the staff a few inches taller then her "Big mistake..." she grinned taking position.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:48 pm
Profile YIM

Satsuro scoffed. Did this girl really think she stood anything even related to a chance?

"Please..."

He lunged two tentacles at the girl, one going for the staff, the other going for her legs.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:44 pm
Profile YIM

She narrowed her eyebrows "You are pathetic, even in the dark I can read your moves like we were in broad daylight!" she jumped up landind her feet down hard on the tentacle going for her legs, pinning it to the ground, at the same time her staff spun around in one hand slapping the other appendage away.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:26 am
Profile YIM

Satsuro didn't even flinch from the pain as the girl stomped on his tendril. He merely grinned and ran his hand through his hair.

"Fine, then," he said. "Let's see how good you are then!"

He suddenly shot all 10 of his tentacles at her from all directions, wrapping them around her body, constricting her.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:34 am
Profile YIM

Satsuro didn't even flinch from the pain as the girl stomped on his tendril. He merely grinned and ran his hand through his hair.

"Fine, then," he said. "Let's see how good you are!"

He suddenly shot all 10 of his tentacles at her from all directions, wrapping them around her body, constricting her.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:34 am
Profile YIM

She narrowed her eyebrows lightly managing to toss her staff just as he wrapped her up, seeming to have missed him completely "heh..you like the dark dont you.." stares at him as the staff struck its target - the lightswitch on the wall, the ceiling light flashed on.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:25 am
Profile YIM

The light turned on, and Satsuro stared inquisitively at the girl.

"Uhhh... what were you trying to accomplish?" he asked. "I'm not Dracula, or Alucard, or Drake Mallard, or Rob Zombie, or Marilyn Manson. I'm not afraid of light. I use the darkness as my shroud, to keep you from seeing me."

Satsuro walked over to the lightswitch, still holding onto the girl with his tentacles, and turned back to her, grinning.

"Now you see me," he flicked the switch, and once again, they were in the dark. "Now you don't."

Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:42 am
Profile YIM

She wriggled down a bit sinking her teeth into one of the tentacles hard enough to draw blood, she just needed him to be distracted for a little bit, glancing to the girl, poor thing was probably in shock.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:46 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next