View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:48 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Over the balcony and through the door... (Yuki) 

Post Over the balcony and through the door... (Yuki)
Almost shyly, the bright full moon peaked over the horizon, it's silver rays illuminating the many large lawns of the campus. A soft rustle spread through the trees of the campus as a soft breeze swept in off the ocean, cooling the warm night air. Quiet, dark buildings stood like sentinels over the grounds, casting long shadows over it's tree-lined walkways.

Lurking in one of those shadows on the dorm roof, a large, black shadow shifted. Magnetic blue eyes turned up towards the rising moon. Cocking his head slightly, his mouth stretched into a dangerous smile of anticipation as he moved quietly across the gravelly roof. Reaching the edge, he peered over at the columns of balconies stretched out below, each clearly illuminated in the soft light of the moon.

Quietly, he noted that several doors were left open to let the cool night air in. On a normal night, he would have been quick to take advantage of their carelessness but tonight he had a specific target in mind. Her door, unfortunately, was closed, not that that would stop him when the time came.

"Yuki..." he whispered as he slipped over the side of the building, his claws digging into the moonlit side of the building as he swiftly descended to the darkened balcony below...

Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:55 am

She walked into her room her hair still wet from her shower, drying slightly with her towl, she was dressed in a button up long sleeve shirt, it was obviously not hers since it was made for a tall broad shouldered man.

Yawning softly she hung her towl on a hook behind the door ploping down on her bed, it had been a rather long day and she needed to relax a bit

Glancing to the door she thought about opening it but her muscles didn't want to make the effort to move to the door, laying down she stared up at the ceiling.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:12 pm
Profile YIM

Slowing, he approached the balcony from the side. Out of sight of the unsuspecting student, he pulled himself lightly over the railing. Black scales glinted darkly in the moonlight as he pressed his back to the wall next to the sliding door. Cautiously, he leaned out and peeked into the room before quickly pulling back out of sight.

The thin smile returned as he leaned back against the wall. She was there, on the bed. Wanting to prolong the anticipation of the upcoming encounter, he thought back to their previous encounters. His smile widened even more as he recalled how she fought in vain before finally surrendering to his advances. His tongue slid over his lips as he remembered her generous body writhing against him. He knew this one very well, he thought with growing anticipation.

Not wanting to reveal himself, he reached out with his mind and slowly unlocked the glass door. There was barely a sound as the lock disengaged...

Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:47 am

Somewhere in the darkness she heard a very soft but definate click. she flinched lightly sitting up her eyes straining to see in the dark. "Who's there?" she stood up picking her staff up off the floor pressing the center button allowing the two shafts to shoot out.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:25 am
Profile YIM

Pressing himself against the wall, he heard her say something but the words were incomprehensible through the glass door. Whatever her state of mind before, she was clearly alert now. Not wanting his silhouette to give him away in the bright moonlight, he searched for a distraction. Calmly, he reviewed the layout of the room from his glimpse inside. There were some books on a nightstand that he quickly discarded. It wouldn't force her to turn enough for him to get an advantage. No...it had to be something on the far side of the room...

The door. There was something hanging from it he remembered. Reaching out again, telepathic fingers slowly lifted the towel from it's hook. A soft thud echoed through the room as it dropped in a bundle on the lightly carpetted floor...

Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:32 am

She flinched hearing the thud turning around, her back to the glass door, sighing heavily she saw her towl shaking her head she walked back to it picking it up muttering to herself "I really must learn to not be on edge all the time...It's going to drive me insane." she bit her lip hanging it back up setting her staff down.

Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Profile YIM

Taking a small risk, he poked his head around the corner of the glass again. Seeing that her back was turned, he stepped away from the wall and towards the door. Slowly, carefully, he reached a clawed hand out to the door, quietly grasping the handle as he prepared to slide it open.

Seeing her put her staff aside, probing, mental hands were already reaching for it as she bent down to pick up the towel. Briefly, he hesitated, admiring the view of her firm ass under the long shirt she was wearing. He struck when she reached up to hang it back on it's hook. Suspended in invisible tendrils, the staff lifted quietly and floated under the bed, out of reach. As the staff floated under the bed, he smoothly pulled the glass door open and stepped inside.

Crossing the threshold of her room, he stood silhouetted in the moonlit glass door,
"Hello again, Yuki. It's been far too long..."

Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:50 am

She turned spinning on her heels seeing him again her eyes widen gulping, then they raced over the room looking for her staff "You...How.." she stuttered lightly her back pressed against the door slowly reaching for the knob, there was no way she could fight it off without her staff. So, she would have to run.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:30 am
Profile YIM

"Don't insult me, Yuki. I can see your hand from here," he said as he vaulted across the room. His palm slammed the door shut even as she started to open it. His movements had left her invitingly close he noticed as he reached toward her...

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:53 am

She swallowed hard her lavender gray eyes narrow slightly ducking down under him making a run for the balcony, she would have to attempt another escape route "Sorry, but I really dont wanna play with you"

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:15 am
Profile YIM

"You don't really have a choice," he said as she fled. Turning, his hand shot out towards her shirt, barely missing her shirt but getting a handful of her long, flowing hair. Clenching his fist, he held on to her auburn locks as she attempted to get away...

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:18 am

She let out a yelp in pain as he grabbed part of her long hair,whincing she fell back to the floor trying to force him to let go of her "D...Dammit that hurts let go!!" she cred out.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:37 am
Profile YIM

Stepping towards her, he pulled at her hair, forcing her into a sitting position with her back facing him. Letting go of her hair, he knelt behind her and wrapped one arm around her neck.

"Is this better?" he asked as his hand crept over her outstretched legs, claws tracing lightly over the inside of her exposed thighs.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:51 am

she growled lightly struggling to get free of this new position, if only she could find her staff in this darkness maybe then would she stand a chance "Keep your filthy hands off my body!" she kicked a leg up hard her shin hitting his snout rather hard

Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:12 pm
Profile YIM

Snorting in annoyance, he drew his head back from her kick. "Ouch..." he growled into her ear, sounding more angry than pained. Standing, his arm around her throat dragged her to her feet with him. Grabbing one of her arms, he twisted it behind her back. Pulling up on her arm, he forced her to bend over, leaving her face first on the bed with her feet planted firmly on the ground. Positioning himself behind her, he pressed one foot into the back of her knees, forcing them to buckle as his free hand again slipped under her long shirt...

Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:30 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next