View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Here Comes Lisa (Faith) 

Post Here Comes Lisa (Faith)
She'd just gotten off the plane that brought her here less than an hour ago. Ever since then it was rush rush rush. She carried with her two big pieces of luggage, both on wheels. Both were black. So was her lipstick and nailpolish.

The weather was temperate and there didn't seem to be any need for uniforms, so she wore whatever she felt like, revealing more flesh than she usually did. It was mostly girls there, so why should she care. She welcomed their wondering eyes more so than guys.

She wore black, knee high boots, black fishnet stockings, a black skirt that reached down just above her mid thigh section, a black tank top which reached down a little above her naval area with a red pentigram on it, studded leather bracelets and fingerless, leather gloves. Add that to her purple hair, pale skin and green eyes and it was easy to see how she was such an oddity.

She'd just finished up her registration paperwork a few minutes ago and started toward the dorms where she was assigned. She put the key they issued her in one of her lugage compartments and started to lug the two heavy things upstairs.

It would probably be a daunting task for anyone else, but she managed it pretty easily. She was a strong girl afterall. Once she reached her room upstairs, she pounded on the door with the toe of her boot.

"Anybody home?" she yelled, before blowing a bubble with the strawberry flavored gum she was chewing away on.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:07 am
Profile YIM

There was a bit of a scuffling sound on the oppoiste side of the door, sounding like someone bashing their knee aganst something hard and metallic.
The door opened a crack, and Faith looked out, a towel around her head, it was quite clear she had just gotten out of the shower.
"Hello?" She said, trying to keep the towel she was wearing to cover her body from falling down.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:09 pm

She popped a couple more bubbles with her gum, listening to the commotion going on behind the door. She perked an eyebrow and waited impatiently as someone finally answered.

She looked cute, but Lisa couldn't be sure. She hadn't seen all of her and her hair was wrapped up in a towel. It kind of urked her, how the girl answering the door, seeing her there with her luggage, wouldn't open the door for her. Lisa responded in her usual cynical and mean way.

"Hiiiii!" She said in response to the hello. "How about you open the fucking door for me so I can fucking put my things down? Or should I just kick it open?"

Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:16 am
Profile YIM

"Oh!" Faith took a step back in surprise. "You must be the room-mate I was told about," She smiled, apparently unurked by Lisa's comment. "Please, let me give you a hand." She opened the door wide and offered her hand, so that she could take a bag or two. "I'm Faith by the way," She smiled again, bowing her upper body slightly. The towel began to hang a little looser, it was already at it's limit around Faith's impressive chest. One false move and it would fall off completely.

Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:10 pm

She was feeling pretty cynical and replied to Faith's kindness like that. It just really angered her how she didn't extend that courtesy toward her from the start. She took advantage of it now though and handed Faith one of her heavy suitcases. Lucky for Faith, it was on wheels.

Lisa quickly made her way inside once Faith had gotten out of the way. Now that she could see the rest of her body, her eyes grew wide and she subconsiously blushed a little.

"Woah, girl! Those look bigger than mine!"

Lisa was busty, to say the least. The goth teenager wore an E cup. Faith looked to be even bigger though. Sensing Faith's delema and shyness about it, she quickly shut the door behind her, leaving the two of them alone in the dorm room.

Faith looked to be sweet and innocent. Lisa could tell that they were either going to get along good or the girl would annoy her. That didn't mean she didn't have a heart though. She wanted to ask Faith for a peak at her chest, but could tell she was shy about it. She didn't want to corrupt her if she was still innocent.

"So umm, which bed is mine?" She said, while putting her luggage down by a chair.

Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:57 am
Profile YIM

Faith couldn't stop blushing about the earlier comment. She didn't know whether or not it was a compliment. She quietly took the suitcase to the wall at the end of the room, next to a wardrobe.
"Well," She said, a little hesitantly, "so far I've been sleeping on this one here." She pointed to a bed that had been perfectly tidied and made, a fresh change of clothes layed out on the covers. "But, if you wanted that one I really wouldn't mind..." She smiled again. Her doormatt-nature was showing quite clearly.
The other bed was right next to Faith's, so close that at first glance it almost seemed like a double bed. There was a slight gap between though, just enough for someone to walk between.
"What do you think?" She asked sweetly facing the room, her back to Lisa. A fold in the towel had come undone at the back, but she hadn't noticed. The slightest move would cause the whole thing to fall, like an intricate puzzle.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:37 am

Lisa's eyes drifted momentarily toward the beds. One was obviously Faith's, the other was the unoccupied one. She figured she'd get to unpacking, but there was something that caught her eye about Faith.

She looked very lovely, especially in her towel. Lisa licked her lips. She knew that this girl was still pure and innocent, but she just couldn't help herself. She felt like some rapist almost. She stepped up behind her, reached and snatched at her towel, causing it to fall off to the floor.

"OH....MY FUCKING....GOD!!" She said, her loins tingling and growing moist. Even a view of Faith's nice, young, firm ass was almost too much.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:52 am
Profile YIM

Faith yelped with surprise as she felt the cloth leave her body, she turned around and clutched for it, but missed. In the ensuing chaos, the towel around her hair also fell, joining the other on the floor.
"I'm so sorry!" Faith cried, covering her chest, "I didn't realise my towel was going to fall, what must you think of me," She blushed intensely, too stunned to move.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:51 pm

Lisa smirked, even blushed a little, though she didn't seem nervous. She felt her loins tingle and become damp, her nipples hardening and a suddenly flushing of her big chest. Faith's body was magnificant. Lisa had never before been with a girl who had breasts as big as hers, or in Faith's case bigger. It wasn't just her body though. Faith had the most charming accent.

She confidently strolled up to her and put her arms around her. This was both to reassure Faith and to take charge of the situation. "I like your accent," she said, all of a sudden warming up to the other girl.

"Ya know, I could use a shower to. Since you looked like you might've been in the middle of one, you can join me if I take one. Want to?"

She felt half guilty or more over doing this. She could tell the girl was innocent and pure and it was a shame to take all that away from her. Oh well, it was better it was her than someone who wouldn't or couldn't appreciate her. That's how Lisa reasoned it.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:39 pm
Profile YIM

"But I..." she didn't know what to say. "Would there be room?"
She was in so much shock she'd almsot forgotten she was naked in front of a complete stranger. "If it's ok with you," she smiled, "Why not?"
She got up, moving her arms away from her chest.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:04 pm

Lisa nodded and said, "Yeah, it's ok. I might get lonely all by myself in there." She grinned and winked. She got a good glimpse of Faith's oh so wonderful breasts and then turned around to head for the bathroom.

She rushed into the bathroom, eager to beat Faith and buy some time for her to get undressed. Lisa quickly stripped herself naked, turned on the water and hopped into the shower. She had to squeeze her legs together the whole time because the sight of Faith's breasts made her so wet.

Jumping into the shower, she pulled the shower door to, but left and inch for her to peak out of. Once Faith got inside, she smirked, stuck a hand through the crack and motioned for her to come in.

"It's ok, I don't bite."

Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:33 am
Profile YIM

Faith made her way into the bathroom a bit cautiosely. She saw Lisa's hand beckon her into the shower.
This whole thing was confusing her, why was her new roommate so eager to have a joint shower?
Faith opened the door a little wider, stepping into the shower. She very quickly found herself slipping on the rim of the doorway, sliding forwards into Lisa. She put her hands in front of her to brace herself.
Now she found she was against the wall with Lisa, her hands placed quite firmly on her new room-mates large breasts...

Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:30 pm

Lisa grinned as she saw Faith enter the showers. She reverted to a more shocked facial expression as she saw Faith slip and fall, feeling sincerely concerned for her. Luckily, Faith landed in the best place possible, for Lisa at least.

The goth girl was strong, but she fell into the motion of Faith's falling body, letting her press her up against the wall. She gasped and grinned as she felt Faith's hands on her own big E cup sized breasts. She could tell Faith was probably getting a little nervous, so she put her arms around her, embracing her tightly, and started to stroke the other girl's hair very lovingly.

"You are just so adorable! Oh, by the way, my name's Lisa. What's yours?"

Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:55 pm
Profile YIM

"I... I'm Faith" She stamered. "Its nice to... meet you?"
She didn't move her hands away, she couldn't. She looked down, her face flushing red.
"I'm really sorry," She said, not letting on that Lisa's hands on her were beginning to drive her a little wild...

Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:08 pm

She blushed a little, though she didn't seem to let it interfer with her composure.

"Have you ever done anything like this, Faith? Ever been with naked with anyone?"

She leaned back slightly, pushing her big breasts deeper into Faith's hands. Her right hand continued to stroke through Faith's hair, tenderly and lovingly, while her left hand reached to grasp Faith's right breast.

"Has anyone ever told you how pretty you are?" she said, trying to reassure the girl.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:27 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next