View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 You are attacked by a CLEAR SLIME! Action? (for Mikoyan) 

Miko was too weakened to resist, she merely cries out as her tight sex gets violated by the slimy cock, stretched out to capacity as it starts its rhythmic pumping of the phallus.

"Ghhh.. s..stop. Stop this! release me you...nnaahh..." Still she keeps protesting, even as her nipples grow to full rigidity, sticking out of her petite breasts as they get sucked and gnawed on by gelatinous mouths. Her canal was unbelievably tight, and everytime he thrust, Miko cried out, a mix of pleasure and pain. The little girl was starting to lose, the battle and her mind, as she gets pleasured by the glassy beast.

As her alter-ego, the lures of the flesh she could easily ignore, but as Miko, she was at the mercy of her own body, proving true as heat starts to build up inside her hips, focused on her most sensitive of regions. Fight it, she does, but win, that she doesnt. Soon the monsters attack pays off, and Miko starts to shake and shiver, a renewed flow of womanly nectar bursting past the transparent dick as the pink haired beauty starts to orgasm.

Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:40 am

"That was quick," the monster chuckled, slowly withdrawing his ccokc, massaging the girl's clit and nipples gently as he slid it back in. He squeezed her tits together, the tendrils on her wrists and ankles forming into the shape of chains and cuffs, just for effect.

"If your sweet, delicate little body is giving in already..." he purred, pausing a bit for dramatic effect while glasslike, ethereal hands stroked her hair and cheeks patronizingly.

That was when the other cock slammed into her ass.

"I bet you'll just melt once I really get going!"

My profile

Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:04 pm

Miko gasped for air as she recovered from that last release, but it seemed the monster wasnt finished, as it kept on toying with her rigid nubs as best it could. Soon the glassy cock was sliding in again, and the tendrils that held took on the form of glass chains and shackles, as if taunting her, she hated this feeling, bound and captured like some animal, but there was nothing she could do, the beast was too strong for her in this form.

It kept on taunting, but all Miko could do was glare at him angrily, gritting her teeth as his transparent hand made its way down her cheek. What happened next was a bit of a rude surprise, as another slick phallus forced its way up her anal passage, causing her to cry out in her sweet voice, her face now a mask of weakness as she gets both holes penetrated.

"Ghah..... s.stop...what are you doing?!"

Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:08 am

He let out a cruel chuckle at this, a pair of slmiy lips pressing to the girl's helpless mouth, a tongue forcing its way in, kissing her agressively before backing away, a pair of hands forming arounf her tits, fondling eagerly as mouths in the palms nibble and lick her nipples.

The two shafts inside her warm, tight orifaces settle into a steady rythm, one shoving in as the other pulls out, a second pair of hands starting to grope, pinch, and slap her pert litle buttocks.

"I just gotta ask..." he sneered "Stop or you'll what?"

My profile

Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:28 am

She has had sex with before, and all forms of kink are known to her, but being raped by something that can not only stimulate all her spots, but also stuff her holes to their fullest, that was a different story.

Miko cried out repeatedly with each thrust the glassy creature made, shortly silenced as a slimy tongue wormed its way into her mouth, tasting every corner of it before letting her draw breath again. Fingers extended from the suckers latched onto her tits, a dual assault of rubbing and sucking was causing Miko immense pleasure, too great for her weakened mind to handle. Soon, the phalli took turns filling the delicate sprite, each push causing her to bounce as he sheathed each cock in her flesh till it can go no deeper. Now even her cute bum was subject to the monsters attention, toyed with much to the delight of the beast.

"S...stop or.... Ill...k...kill you....." How, one might ask? She figured if she can outlast this monster, she can hunt it down when she gains her true strength once more, if she can outlast it. To the monsters, though, it must have seemed like very empty threat, seeing as how she was panting and squirming, helpless to stop the thing from doing whatever it wants.

Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:17 pm

"You wouldn't be the first to try... But you might want to think about your chances, Natasha..."

The monster gave a low chuckle, driving both cocks in at the same time, stroking the little pink-haired girl's nipples softly as he squeeze her tits together.

"You're hunting something a lot bigger and nastier than moose and squirrel..."

More tendrils sprouted, massaging her thighs and belly as his cocks slammed in and out of her in unison, a third rising to take its place by her lips as he squeezed her cute little ass roughly, a comb-like outgrowth running through her soft, neatly-trimmed pink cleft.

"So tell me," he insisted, his voice taking an inquring, serious tone. "What makes you think you can back up your threats, little girl?"

My profile

Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:24 pm

Miko doesnt respond. She couldnt respond. There was nothing to back up her words, but neither does she surrender to him. Instead, she attempts another ruse, if the last one worked, maybe this one will as well.

"The more your make me cum...nnhhh...the s.stronger I get... aahhnn... so if you value your measly life, you'll ...AAHN!!.. STOP RIGHT NOW!!"

She didnt know if it would work, but she only hopes that it will, in this form, it was hard to resist the pleasure that coursed through it.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:24 am

A sick, bone-chilling chuckle floated forth from the creature, its massive pricks pounding in and out of the girl as he rubbed her nipples together, tiny feelers tracing her labia, a little bincer tugging on her clit as slimy hands massage up and down her sides.

"That's quite an interesting power you've got there," he replied with a laugh.

Both cocks thrust into her hard and fast, taking her nice and deep, again and again in swift, rapid strokes, a third forming between her tits as he squeezed them together.

"I'm just dying to see it for myself."

My profile

Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:32 am

Her little lie backfired and only caused the monster to re-double its efforts on her petite body, soon she was helplessly moaning and squirming in its liquid grasps as she gets fucked from all directions.

Maybe a different approach. She shuts her eyes and stifles her screams, trying to resist the waves of pleasure he was causing upon her.

Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:14 am

"So, now you don't want it? Come on, little girl.... If I'm giving you power, you should be starting to get postively intoxicated with it by now...."

His feelers carssed her clit and nipples, slimy hands stroking up and down her sides as he fondled her pert little tits and backside, gurrgling happily to himself as he fills and refillas her tight little holes, loving the way she'd struggled earlier and knowing she couldn't hold out very long.

"Now... How about you tell me the truth?"

My profile

Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:44 am

Hold out she could and hold out she will, as long as she can. Her tiny fists clenched, nails digging into her palm as she fights the sensations, teeth clenching, her tiny brow furrowed in a wince while she tries to deny the pleasure from taking hold.

Still with every thrust, it chips away her defenses, every stroke adding to the pressure she tries to hold back. Its amazing how much she is resisting, how much fight is in that tiny body as Miko desperately tries to stand her ground against the mosnters assault.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:06 pm

He raised another cock, this one pressing at her lips, the two in her tight, tiny orifages pounding in and out eagerly as he rubs ye nipples together, stroking the folds of her pussy even as he fucked it, another pair of hands groping her ass as he held her pinned to the ground.

"If you aren't gonna talk, you'll lick instead... Your choice. So, are you really a natural pink, or did you just dye your pubes because you knew you'd get a chance to show them off and wanted to make sure they looked their best?"

My profile

Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:55 pm

her response was simply that, a response, maybe he would ease up if she answered his question, though it didnt seem to be as he kept up his thrusting,. Soon enough, a moan escapes her lips despite her efforts to silence herself, and as the moments pass, the moaning started to pick up, till that was all she was doing, moaning an thrashing her head as she started to lose control of her over pleasured body.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:49 pm

He had her. He knew it. He picked up the pace a little, running tendrils across her thighs as he fucked her hard in both holes, groping and fondling her tits eagerly, pushing her down so that the pebbles the was paying on poked into her back a little.

"What's your name, little girl?"

My profile

Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:26 pm

The little rocks dug in to her soft flesh as he forced more of his weight on her, causing her to gasp out in slight discomfort. Yet he pumped faster still, Mikos hips moving up every time he thrust into her. She kept on moaning, louder and louder even as he asks her that question.

"Mi...koyan.... hnnn..." Her body couldnt take anymore, she was at the edge of pleasure and soon she would go over it if this keeps up.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next