View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Thunderstorm *open for girls* 

Satsuro cringed and pulled back his tentacles. He knelt over in pain, cursing under his breath.

"Dammit! How difficult do you want this to be for you?" he asked.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:50 am
Profile YIM

"I can't help that I'm stubborn girl and that you don posses the right stuff to subdue me painlessly" she smirked wiping her lips the metalic taste of his blood in her mouth still.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:12 am
Profile YIM

( sorry!! n__n feels stupid and aims a gun at computer)

Karin screamed in suprise and as Suzaku came closer, even more than that she whimpered, her mind quickly catching up ther her as she realized that he is easier to hurt than most monsters. Using his moment of pain and her release from the tentacles that he withdrew, she lunged foreward in a suprising show of agility, knowing that her freezing up would give her an advantage as to how fast she now moves. Karin throws a fist that, unseen, is heading to the face of the monster. She must escape, she must save Yuki, she must escape she.must.save. and as she thinks yuki thats thought turns into a battle cry of the other girls name.

"Yuki! Hyah!"

The second noise emitting was a scream used by most people in martial arts, releasing her emotions in an explosive punch, the one aimed at Suzaku. She hopes that her trajectory and guess were right as she lost control of the rest of her punch, meaning that if he notcied her in enough time and she missed, she would end up punching the wall and probably breaking her poor hand.

Karen/Karin

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW

OOC: It's Satsuro, not Suzaku. Suzaku is an entirely different character *an Elf* and would not be raping girls; it's not his style.

Satsuro raised his hand in reflex as the new girl went to punch him, grabbing her by the wrist. He was still in his kneeling position, staring at the ground.

"No..." he whispered. He slowly stood up, still clenching her wrist. Two tentacles shot out from his back. One went for the girl's pussy, the other went for her ass. They forced their way into her tight holes, moistened with the precum that they secreted themselves with.

At the same time, he stared over at the other girl.

"Do not prepared to mimic her insolence..." he said. "Or else I will be rough on you, too... and you wouldn't want your ass to be further injured, do you?"

Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:31 am
Profile YIM

She blinked staring at the girl as she launched her attack thinking to herself is she insane...a head on attack with someone who can hide in this darkness....is utterly rediculous sighing seeing the girls futile attack fail then narrows her eyebrows at the monster bitting her lip when he mentioned her injury gulping a little she glanced around the room "hm. Well I suppose you cant be all bad since you did stop after tearing me" she glared at him, not meaning for that to be a compliment.

Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:06 am
Profile YIM

Satsuro smiled as the girl wisened up... perhaps a little too much. He deployed another tentacle out of the girl's sight and to the floor, where it slithered across the room, over to the door.

"I prefer to keep my prey from being hurt. It ruins their pleasure derived from sex. Not only that..." a fourth tentacle appeared out of nowhere and raised the girl's chin. "But you girls are such beautiful and attractive subjects. I may ravage you... but I wouldn't dream of causing any permanent harm to you." The black tendril retracted itself back into the darkness. "Oh, and before you make such a futile attempt..."

The tentacle sent to the other side of the room came back, and it dropped the girl's staff into Satsuro's hand.

"I noticed your gazed crossed over there, and I assume you were going for this, yes?"

Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:05 am
Profile YIM

I knew it! Why did I do something soo stupid when I could have just run?! Karin was bothered that all the strength she could muster wouldnt even hurt the damn thing, much less hit it. There was one thing she could do though. With only one arm free, she reached up and flicked the lightswitch from which he had not moved from. She hoped that since he was facing where the light shone from, he might be blinded. A long gasp of pain was drawn from her as the tentacles ravaged her very fragile looking frame, the thickness alone causing my eyes to tear as I try to strike at the monster that holds me.

"Let me go you bastard!"

Karen/Karin

Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Satsuro did a double-take when the girl on his appendages turned the light on.

"Wh... did you not hear me a few minutes ago? I'm not afraid of the light." he flipped the switch off and turned around so that the girl was away from the light switch.

"Now please stop turning it on." he said. "It's irritating."

He looked over at the other girl, who was still standing in the same position. His tentacles were still ravaging the girl, all the while keeping her suspended a few inches off the ground.

"What will you do now?" he asked.

Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:26 pm
Profile YIM

(I'm confused x.x; which girl is getting ravaged..)

Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:41 pm
Profile YIM

"Well we wouldnt want to irritate our attacker.."she muttered softly glancin around her room for a moment, for something anything really that she could use against him, the only thing she had left was a silver letter opener , reaching for it she picked it up between her two fingers "Well, I'm not going to just sit back and allow you to do this..."

Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:33 pm
Profile YIM

Tears streamed out of Karins eyes, never having had a monster which she couldnt at least piss off. She looked down, more anger than pain in her eyes. Anger coming from the embarassment of being ravaged in front of Yuki. Karin looked down on him, with those eyes, nearly completely restrained, except, for some reason, her arm still. With her nails, Karin dug as hard as she could into the tentacles that were ravaging her, only pressing against them with the tips, and forcing their movements to do the damage. She wasnt sure how strong the tentacles were, but she had ssen some blood on one earlier, so she thought she might as well try.

"Yuki...help me..." Was the pained and embarassed sound that emitted from Karins mouth, rather unlike the usual fighting spirit of the girl. It jsut shows how much in shock she was when she had seen the other girl being attacked, and on top of the pain in her ass, literally, she was completely out of her mind with what to do.

Karen/Karin

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Satsuro felt a slight stinging sensation in one of his tentacles, and he looked over at Karin, who was digging her fingernails into it. He flexed the appendage deep in her pussy, impaling her further on it and moving it around her womb. Likewise, the tendril in her ass imbedded itself as far as it could possibly go.

"I may have my weaknesses," he said. "But that is a very futile attempt. My appendages' skin is thick enough so mere scratching can't hurt me." He wrapped a tentacle around her free arm. "You also missed your last moment of oppurtinity. You could have bitten me like she did." Satsuro motioned his head at Yuki.

"Now," He turned back to Yuki, who he noticed earlier grab something. He couldn't see anything in her hands, but he wasn't going to let his guard down. Discreetly, one of his tentacles grabbed the staff still in his hand, and it vanished into the darkness. The rest of his free ones followed it.

"Are you so bold as to try to attack me?" He asked Yuki. "I admire your audacity.... but it is still not enough."

Suddenly, several tentacles shot out from the darkness, latching on to Yuki's ankles and wrists, pulling her closer to Satsuro, but still out of arm's length. The last tentacle rose between the two, holding her retracted staff.

"I have a good idea about where to put this... what do you think?" before Yuki would have had a chance to answer, the tentacle went down and forced the cold metal rod deep into her sex.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:01 pm
Profile YIM

She narrowed her eyebrows slightly when the thing disappeared, she couldn't rely on her eyes for now, waiting for him to strike, and once he did he had played just the way she wanted it, smirking she looked at him seeing her staff she had assumed where he wanted to put it, flinching she let out a faint moan, it wasnt the first time her staff had been used against her in this manner. Suddenly her wrist flexed slightly bringing the letter opener down into the flesh of his tentacle, the edge was just sharp enough to cut into the skin.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:50 pm
Profile YIM

By the time Satsuro realized what Yuki intended to do, it was too late. He swore loudly as she stabbed his tentacle with a letter opener. He flexed his other appendages, keeping them firmly wrapped around the girls, but retracting his injured one.

"....Fine, then. I gave you the oppurtunity to give in... but your constant insolence leaves me no choice."

Satsuro clamped his hands down over Karin's ears as she continued to be ravaged.

"I will make you give in. No... you will want to have sex so bad, you will rape her." He laughed to himself. "Yes... you will rape her, and while you have will no memory of it, she will remember everything."

He let go of Karin's ears and walked over to Yuki. He wrapped his appendages around her arms and legs so that she couldn't move. The one between her legs pulled the staff out of her cunt and threw it to the side, then went to her open mouth. The last tentacle went to her ass, and edged itself in as far as it could go. Finally, he pulled her onto his erect shaft and impaled her lovehole with it.

Satsuro leaned to her ear and whispered so only she could hear.

"My seed contains a chemical which, upon being injected into a hole, any hole," he said. "Will cause retrograde amnesia. A large dose of it will turn it into a makeshift aphrodisiac."

He pinched her nose, keeping her from breathing anywhere except through the mouth, where his tentacle had inserted itself.

"RRRGGGHHHHH!!!" He let out a moan as he released a huge load of cum into Yuki's three holes. As he did, he said, "Remember to swallow. If you don't, you might drown."

Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:21 pm
Profile YIM

"I would never!" she glared at him then let out a scream of pain as he forced himself into her, and before she could react she started to gag on his seed, being as stubborn and hard headed as she was, she refused to swallow begining to choke on it.

Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:06 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next