View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:15 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Over the balcony and through the door... (Yuki) 

She growled right back at him struggling a bit in his grasp, though there was not much she could do with her arm twisted painfully behind her back groaning she struggled then flinched, feeling his hand slide under her shirt "S..stop! I'...I'm warning you!"

Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:43 pm
Profile YIM

Releasing her arm, he placed his forearm across the her back, just below her shoulders. Leaning into her, he pinnned her to the bed under him. "You're...warning...me?" he whispered in her ear, his head dipping down next to her's.

Meanwhile, he slid a leg between her's, preventing her from closing her thighs as the claws of his free hand slid up the silky skin of her inner thigh towards her panty-clad lips...

Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:45 am

She gasped a little, his hissing voice sends a shudder down her spine as he spoke, glancing to him she narrowed her eyebrows "Carefull dont get to close to my mouth, I may bite" she flinched feeling his clawed hand run over her thin black panties.

Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:12 pm
Profile YIM

"Good...I...do...too," he responded, punctuating each word with a sharp nip along the back of her exposed neck. Teasingly, his hand slid up the inside of her thigh as he spoke before settling on her sex. Cupping her, he stroked her slowly through her underpants as his tongue began licking slowly at her neck.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:10 pm

She yelped lightly blushing as she looked back at him with a glare, she then flinched as he began slowly stroking her, she shuddered Yuki would never give in...or would she?

Her panties started to soak as he continued his gentle rubbings.

Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:08 am
Profile YIM

He laughed softly in her ear as her panties dampened under his fingers. "Excited, Yuki?" he asked. Dipping his hand inside her panties, his dexterous fingers slid over her bare, wet lips, stroking smoohtly up and down before splitting them briefly then returning to her lips.

Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:24 am

"M.me? For you, never" she moaned butting her lip gently when he began to work her a little more, flinching when his fingers parted her lower lips, her little clit started to throb as she began to get soaking wet.

Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:03 pm
Profile YIM

( OOC: Just wondering if u are still around >.>;; )

Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:49 pm
Profile YIM

"Never?" he asked as his fingers slid over her lips, his caresses slid easily over her as she wettened under his attentions. "We'll see about that," he said as one finger flicked over her clit. Leaning into her, he pinned her underneath him as his fingers went to work on her clit and lips, stroking and flicking and running an occasional claw over her sensitive, throbbing button.

"Yes...we'll...see," he repeated as he nipped at the sensitive nerves on the back of her neck.

(Sorry for the long delay. I was gone for a month and for some reason, I didn't get notified when you responded. :( )

Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:58 am

She let out sweet moans each time his fingers rubed over her, trembling she bit down on her bottom lip hard enough to draw a couple droplets of blood. Closing her eyes tightly she moaned loudly shuddering as he nibbled at the back of her neck.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:08 pm
Profile YIM

Laughing in her ear, he stroked her up and down as she shuddered underneath him. Between them, his tail looped up around her black panties. "Never?" he asked again as he flexed his powerful tail, ripping her soaked panties from her body, exposing her firm ass to him.

Without pausing, he drove himself into her dripping pussy, his large, hard cock stretching her walls as he buried himself completely inside her. Pressing his chest against her back, his weight pushed her into the bed as he began to pound her. His palm replaced his fingers on her clit as he pressed against the tiny nub, each slam of his hips into her thighs causing her to slide over the strange textured scales of his hand.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:46 am

Her eyes widen a little as he sinks into her tight slit, she gasped for a moment surprised for a moment before she let her voice ring out moaning loudly. She closed her eyes tightly buring her face in her pillow trying to stop herself from screaming in pleasure.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:12 am
Profile YIM

Burying her face in her pillow didn't stifle her moans enough to escape his attention. Grabbing her hair in his hand, he pulled her head up off the bed. Continually, he thrust in and out of her as he stroked her clit, teasing the throbbing button as he slid through her tight tunnel. His tail slid under her shirt and over her taut tummy as he spoke into her ear, "What was that, Yuki? I couldn't hear you..."

Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:57 am

She moaned cutely arching her back a little slowly glancing back at him, Yuki bit into her lip hard trying to hold back her voice glaring at him "I...I didnt... mmmn Ss.ssay anything a..hhn" she suddenly lost control letting out a loud cry in pleasure.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:03 am
Profile YIM

Lifting off her back, his tail wrapped around her stomach, holding her to the bed as she struggled to deny the pleasure he was forcing on her willing body. His hand in her hair continued to pulled her head back, forcing her into an arch and keeping her head off the bed. "Much better," he replied as she cried out suddenly, punctuating each word with a hard thrust. No longer restrained by holding her down, his hips drew back and pistoned into her, his tail assisting by moving her body back and forward, adding strength to his thrusts. Unable to effectively rub her wet sex lips in his new position, he pressed the side of his finger firmly against her clit, letting the movement of her body slide the throbbing little nub up and down the supple scales of his hand.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:11 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next