View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Thunderstorm *open for girls* 

Satsuro grew cautious as the girl refused to swallow. He would have to pull the tentacle out of her mouth is she continued to refuse to swallow so she wouldn't choke. He continued to shoot his cum into her mouth, ass, and pussy, which began dripping out of the latter two.

Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:59 pm
Profile YIM

[ I should get on more this next week to post with you two more often]

Karin squirms around and wonders why her ears were suddenly covered, never havign had such a strange thing occur to her with a monster. It even caused her a moment of forgetfullness as the tentacles ravaged her soft flesh. As if to tease her, Satsuro turned her head enough to show himself cumming into Yuki's mourh, yet Karin smiled and mentally encouraged her to not swallow, knowing as more and more cum came forth that this is exactly what he wanted her to do. Karin knew she would likely pass out before swallowing, due to a lack of oxygen.

Karen/Karin

Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW

She narrowed her eyes slightly then closed them still refusing to swallow down the slimy liquid, she breathed slightly through her nose when she needed to. Yuki trembled as his seed spilled out of her, over flowing her stubborn mouth and pouring out over her chest.

Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:13 pm
Profile YIM

Satsuro was prepared to pull out. He didn't want to run the risk that Yuki would end up choking.

He let out a low moan as he shot another burst of seed deep into the girl's womb and ass. He then threw her onto the bed, off his appendages. He turned to Karin and walked behind her, her body still being ravaged by the tentacles, and placed her into an attractive and alluring position.

No matter how strong willed Yuki was, the cum in her body would turn her sex drive to full blast, and she would not resist wanting to sex Karin and Satsuro. The desire to cum would drive her insane.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:28 am
Profile YIM

She thought this monster must be out of its mind, as it began trying to put her in some form of position that he,she,it, supposed must be rather attractive. What was the purpose of such a silly notion? He must think Yuki would become some sex crazed lunatic that would ravage her body as much as he was.

"What..Are..you doing?!"

She managed to get the words out through the rising pleasure his tentacles gave her, unable to bear much more of this pleasured pain, Karin tried to move into a different, less awkward position, whimpering as the movements caused her to slightly tear on the inside, a pain gasp coming out as her ass began to bleed a bit.

"Stop...it hurts....No more.."

Karen/Karin

Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:27 am
Profile YIM WWW

Satsuro leaned down and whispered into her ear.

"It would be wise not to struggle, or else you end up hurting yourself." He pulled the tentacle out of her ass. How ironic; it was the same tentacle that was in Yuki's ass.

"If you don't struggle, you may discover that you... enjoy it." He raised a hand and slapped her hard on the ass.

Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:11 am
Profile YIM

As soon as she was off his tentacles she coughed out all the seed from her mouth trembling a bit she felt her mind starting to slip under the influence of that white goo, narrowing her eyebrows lightly she resisted and continued to spit out what was in her mouth "You think *cough* you can control me *cough* with this weak attempt?"

Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:40 am
Profile YIM

"I'm not controlling you... you're controlling yourself."

He resumed placing Karin in very seductive positions, his remaining appendage rubbing against her G-spot.

Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:13 am
Profile YIM

Finally she managed to cough up that nasty goo forced in her mouth, glaring at him consentraiting just enough to not fall prey to his tricks "If that is so, then I wont do what you want me to"

Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:18 pm
Profile YIM

"It is futile. In a few minutes, the urge will become too great for you."

Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:34 pm
Profile YIM

Karin is hearing the words, but not knowing at all what is going to happen, and this kind of scares the poor girl.

"Yuki, what is he talking abowwww"

Karin screamed out in a squeek ofpain as she tried to finish her sentence, the tentacle causing her ass to become red rather quickly.

Karen/Karin

Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW

She narrowed her eyebrows slightly looking to the girl "He is trying to force my body to do things against my will...but it wont work"

she stared at him if only she could distract him away from the othe woman "He's such a loser monster he cant seem to handle two little girls without getting cut" she smirked taunting him.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:59 am
Profile YIM

Satsuro was not swayed by this girl's taunting.

"Oh really? I was merciful on you... and your ass." he said. "I could have been much more rough about it, and every last hole of yours would be sore and red, covered in my seed."

He placed a hand on Karin's clitoris, pinching and twisting the sensitive bulb.

"Your friend here seems to be enjoying it... why don't you come over here and enjoy it with her?"

Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:00 am
Profile YIM

She narrowed her eyes gritting her teeth when her body started to move of its own accord "n..no! why in the ..hell would I do ..that" she struggled to stay where she was, her body shook slightly as she resisted.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:56 am
Profile YIM

"Your mouth says one thing... but your body disagrees."

Satsuro let go of Karin, suspending all her weight on his tendril, and he walked over to Yuki.

"Here, let me prove my point." he said.

Satsuro's tentacles latched onto Yuki's arms and legs from the dark so she wouldn't try to attack. He guided another appendage to the girl's flower petals, and the thick black shaft brushed up against her sensitive skin ever so slightly.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:03 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next